Freddie Gibbs Acquitted Of Sexual Assault

2»

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    Was listening to Gibbs just yesterday, he had a line saying he has friends that would rob you tie you up then ? your ? if they are in the mood, was gonna delete his ? if he was found guilty but now I just don't know, any more lines like that or if he even looks at a female wrong he will be gone forever to me, I don't play that ? .

And there you go being a ? white boy again. Why don't yo foreign ass look up "Rosewood" and get back to me? Who the ? are you to say what's acceptable in regards to rap any ? ways? You're an outsider as it is, so stay in your place.

"Ooouuu"
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was listening to Gibbs just yesterday, he had a line saying he has friends that would rob you tie you up then ? your ? if they are in the mood, was gonna delete his ? if he was found guilty but now I just don't know, any more lines like that or if he even looks at a female wrong he will be gone forever to me, I don't play that ? .

And there you go being a ? white boy again. Why don't yo foreign ass look up "Rosewood" and get back to me? Who the ? are you to say what's acceptable in regards to rap any ? ways? You're an outsider as it is, so stay in your place.

You talking about a TV show called rosewood? wtf does that have to do with a man being accused of ? ? here you go bringing the race card in here, and how am I an outsider? outsider to what? I don't need acceptance from anybody to appreciate good music so you can go and ? yourself buddy.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So bro is out over 56k and the skank ass ? ? gets to go back home. I'm glad homie has been exonerated but the judicial system has to change.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    hope he and some of yall learn that white women are the devil.

? accusations come from all races. ? look at the duke lacrosse scandal. White males were accused of ? due to that DA's office assuming a black woman was ? by rich spoiled whiteboys. And look at derrick rose as well. There are ? up dudes like brock turner ? chicks on some ? ? . But on the other side of this are females of all races accusing men of rap ? they ? up not just white women.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still banging the classic known as Pinata...great news.

Now that his freedom isn't compromised anymore, this could be pure motivation for another classic.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

? accusations come from all races. ? look at the duke lacrosse scandal. White males were accused of ? due to that DA's office assuming a black woman was ? by rich spoiled whiteboys. And look at derrick rose as well. There are ? up dudes like brock turner ? chicks on some ? ? . But on the other side of this are females of all races accusing men of rap ? they ? up not just white women.

Yeah, there was a 30 for 30 on it...the DA was basically trying to make his name off that case by being a champion for minorities but in doing so totally ignored all the facts. Now that crazy ? who cried "? " is in prison for murdering her boyfriend, ? up part is she only got 14 years somehow. So I'm sure she'll cause some more chaos when she gets out.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

You talking about a TV show called rosewood? wtf does that have to do with a man being accused of ? ? here you go bringing the race card in here, and how am I an outsider? outsider to what? I don't need acceptance from anybody to appreciate good music so you can go and ? yourself buddy.

See how ? stupid you are? I remember you sayin you ain't pay much attention in class and it shows time and time again. Not necessarily because of what's being taught is accurate, but because basic premises like "deciphering" and "analyzing" are necessities for a functional adult. But you're a self-admitted "house husband", so I understand you missing out on the "functional" part of being an adult.

Has nothing to do with a show, you ? idiot. http://www.blackpast.org/aah/rosewood-massacre-1923

These accusations of black men ? white women have been around since the beginning. And almost all the time, these accusations turn out to be false.

And as it relates to the music, and the genre, the manner in which you commented on the subject had an authoritative tone, as if you and your opinion are actually worth a damn. Mac Miller said it best, "Just because you partake in black culture doesn't mean you understand the issues that plague black people."

As I said, you're an outsider. Not only are you white, but you're foreign. You have no clue how the world works. So sit back, enjoy the safe escape into a black man's life through his music and ? .

And...

66583_0.jpg

Here you go with the race ? , it's not only black men who get accused of ? they never committed, I had a friend many years back who was accused, I don't think he did it but the truth is I will never know for sure because it was his word against hers, just like we do not know if Gibbs did it, but if you wanna get all insecure over the words I type then that's cool, my opinion is just as important as anybody's who are you to say otherwise? I am a human being and see everything and everyone on the same level, you are stuck in black and white mode, oh and you tell me I have "no clue how the world works" your ego is showing.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad 4 the brother and this should serve as a wake up call. Sadly it won't, hell go right back to Gangsta rapper antics to " keep up appearances."
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    *cancels order of Free Gibbs shirt*
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I said it before and I'll say it again.. celebrity ? have never ever ? any groupies ? from Tyson to Tupac to Kobe to Gibbs.

? be lyin cuz society allows it

mcrukm.gif
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Yeah, there was a 30 for 30 on it...the DA was basically trying to make his name off that case by being a champion for minorities but in doing so totally ignored all the facts. Now that crazy ? who cried "? " is in prison for murdering her boyfriend, ? up part is she only got 14 years somehow. So I'm sure she'll cause some more chaos when she gets out.

? is a complex issue. I know ? who were lied on and their rep was ruined. I also now women who were ? and people ain't believe their ass and the suspect got to slide.