SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Hating ass ? , smh.

tell em Khalessi, laces out
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont post anywhere but the IC, im smart, im loyal, i appreciate ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Never stoop to eating ? ? sucking is sucka ? and if a ? don't want to give you head fine.... just wait her out the sexual mentality of most women these days is so perverted that eventually she will want to suck your ? without you asking/demanding it.

Always remember that no matter what you are the ? MAN

aye.. when this ? is on.. this ? be on fire! hahahaha
    i co'sign every word..

QUIT GIVIN THESE BITCES HEAD ? !!!! lol

i couldnt be that guy. when im with the right one, ill be in the mood sometimes to do just that which obviously always leads to more. but the way she responds to it is goat....

cant get myself to do it with a random tho

if thats what u like to do..
    by all means do it.. never compromise urself for the appeasement of others..

so in saying that..
    don't be out here sucking these ? ? so they can let u ? .. that ? is demeaning.. she'll never respect u. lol
    im not talking about YOU either.. jus speaking in general..

? be out here submitting themselves to these ? ..
    ? needs to stop!

By all means if y'all don't want to satisfy your women that's on you, whatever.

But, I really don't see giving head as a submissive thing. It's more dominant. I've never felt more in control than when I'm giving head. You're solely responsible for how they're feeling. There's power in that (if you know wtf you're doing). I don't understand how people think otherwise.

• prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big ? are overrated. Skinny ? are the worrrrstttt. Feels like being stabbed. Awful. I'd rather a 4 inch thick ? than a 9 inch thin ? .

My ideal ? size is 6 to 8 inches with a girth of 6 to 7 1/4 inches.

question..

if u had ur ideal "guy" and he put that work in..
    is ur ? bein eatin a requirement?? or jus extra credit??

I personally don't care for being eaten out at all.i get impatient.... Just shove that big ? in my ? already!!

I love being penetrated roughly ;)

giphy.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    "Ol Jay's" , :joy: .

You's a fool my ? .

Cringe-worthy threads like this are what make the IC fun.

On the IC, ? will avoid this thread like the plague, but if this was TheColi, then ? would be answering this thread seriously.

So what u sayin is all the ? that went over to the e-coli is ? . Got it

Man, those Coli ? be on some different ? .

They be making some "I cannot believe these ? are on here openly discussing this ? " threads on the normal, like this one.

The funny thing is that I have only been to their GnS equivalent (The Locker Room), not their Donkey equivalent (Just Bugging Out) because it requires an account.

I bet their Donkey equivalent is probably on some ? that most of us IC posters could not stomach.

@iron man1 , @SolemnSauce , @Busta Carmichael could probably tell us more.

Overall content: IC < Coli
    Cringe-worthiness: IC < Coli
    Humor: IC > Coli

You have to remember that Coli has some former IC posters due to the "We'll be back by Thanksgiving" message.

so we're funnier, but they have better topics
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only solution is KETTLEBELL POWERED ? STRIKES.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't relate to this thread.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Just remember, Chi loves ?

Yassssss chi chi
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Every time we having a nice little cuckhold thread yall wana ? it up...this a little ? ? thread if that aint u see your way out!!!!

Alright
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I hear females talk about how they've been dickmatised, guts ravaged, and while giving head the joy of slapping themselves with a hefty piece of meat

mm67olas7lth.jpeg
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall post "you share that girl" in every thread in anyway regarding a posters girl... Then t/s makes a thread about literally sharing his girl and no one says it? The IC is confusing
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't endorse being reckless with random ? but I truly enjoy playing with ALL of a woman's body. I love exploring ALL of your mind and body If I ? with you like that. I enjoy the foreplay and providing an experience on the sensual side of things (i.e. eating ? , sucking ? , biting, spanking, massaging, pinching, etc.). To Me, a woman's body is one of the most beautiful natural things in existence. There is nothing submissive about the sensual side of sex.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my libertine swinger experience its another LAUGH NOW CRY LATER life story.

Big ? are loved and praised in magazines and flicks, but in when reality strikes back they instill feat and PAIN cause most of thes dudes havent realized that they cannot act the same way normal and small ? do.

Starting from your 30s YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD LIFE HYGIENE. Cause most of these ? hvent realized that ' big cars, big maintenance spending' motto knocks at your life 's door early.

Whats the results :
    Libertine women tend to look for and have greater pleasure with normal ? aka not too long not too big.And lots of men with big ? struggle to have a strong and sustainable ? .
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wondered if you can be a rapper with a small ? while all these rappers rap about sporting 9 inches