Kid Cudi Checks into Rehab for ‘Depression and Suicidal Urges,"I Feel So Ashamed"

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    So just to recap @_Goldie_
    1) you read cudi is going into rehab so he don't ? self
    2) you make a post to laugh at his mental illness and his feelings of inadequacy
    3) you post endlessly all day talking about your toughness
    4) you wake up in the morning and run to computer and post more about your toughness and willingness to fight

do you realize you are exhibiting the same feelings of inadequacy that you laugh at cudi about? you literally are spending your time talking about how tough you are to a bunch of strangers that you will never meet. Yet,here you are trying to impress someone/anyone that you are tough. it consumes you. You have no way to function except to pose as a cartoon tough guy. Your psyche is warped.

and you don't even realize it.

even if you doing this just to troll and get laughs, its still sad that this is how you choose to spend your time. anyway, get back to it tough guy. i gotta read a few memos, but i'll check in around lunchtime to see how many people you can threaten today to feel good about yourself, i hope you reach your quota.

p.s. search around for some more cool gifs and ? to NOT try and get LOL's since you dont need the affirmation for your fragile ego.

EDITED TO ADD:

and i just saw this ? ...
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Goldie an ?

lol nah b, I'm chillin. When you got ? writing sonnets at 6 in the morning, you know you hit a nerve :joy:

All that typin and not one ? 's with the ?

jslqse4cu08u.gif

the funny thing about this is you have more posts in this thread than any other person...you the one over here typing all day...keyboard tough man...yet you convince yourself it is OTHERS doing all the typing...you are something else bro

aight be blessed today
    i hope you reach your daily goals
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just to recap @_Goldie_
    1) you read cudi is going into rehab so he don't ? self
    2) you make a post to laugh at his mental illness and his feelings of inadequacy
    3) you post endlessly all day talking about your toughness
    4) you wake up in the morning and run to computer and post more about your toughness and willingness to fight

do you realize you are exhibiting the same feelings of inadequacy that you laugh at cudi about? you literally are spending your time talking about how tough you are to a bunch of strangers that you will never meet. Yet,here you are trying to impress someone/anyone that you are tough. it consumes you. You have no way to function except to pose as a cartoon tough guy. Your psyche is warped.

and you don't even realize it.

even if you doing this just to troll and get laughs, its still sad that this is how you choose to spend your time. anyway, get back to it tough guy. i gotta read a few memos, but i'll check in around lunchtime to see how many people you can threaten today to feel good about yourself, i hope you reach your quota.

p.s. search around for some more cool gifs and ? to NOT try and get LOL's since you dont need the affirmation for your fragile ego.
    fx9w1v.jpg

Told that ? to man up
  • SheerExcellence
    Lunchtime and I see you decided to take a break from the tough guy stuff. I'm proud of you @_Goldie_
    This is the first step in a new and better you, Mike Tyson was baddest bully on the planet but beating up people with your fists, always takes a back seat to beating someone with your mental skills. It took tyson many hardships to realize that, people like tupac never figured it out. Learn you something from these men and step up your mental game.

That way you can beat people without even lifting a finger and that is way more valuable and important in this life. Focus on that thing between your ears and develop it.

I wish you the best on your journey bro.

have a good one.
  • SheerExcellence
    Lunchtime and I see you decided to take a break from the tough guy stuff. I'm proud of you @_Goldie_
    This is the first step in a new and better you, Mike Tyson was baddest bully on the planet but beating up people with your fists, always takes a back seat to beating someone with your mental skills. It took tyson many hardships to realize that, people like tupac never figured it out. Learn you something from these men and step up your mental game.

That way you can beat people without even lifting a finger and that is way more valuable and important in this life. Focus on that thing between your ears and develop it.

I wish you the best on your journey bro.

have a good one.

I got you waking up at 6am to type me poems and paragraphs for hours without having to say one word , who's killing who mentally?

nas460.jpg?w=549

Exactly. Now you learning. You didn't even have to threaten anyone today either.
    Good job, champ.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoooooo wtf is going man?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This why white ppl shouldn't touch anything........
  • SheerExcellence
    edited October 2016
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lmaoooooo wtf is going man?

I'm just complimenting him for using the lessons i gave him about using his brain over brawn. Before he was just bragging about beating people up. i told him that's not a good look and so on.

now today, no threats, he trying to use his brain to come up with some way to win. he still trying too hard, with the nas pic, and so on. he still going for the laughs, to feed the fragile ego he has...but it's a step in the right direction.

i was just giving him props on heeding my advice and using that brain, like i told him to. he is learning. he will be better for this.

at the end of the day, thats what it is really about. helping people move forward in life and leave their base desires behind. I can rest knowing that I helped him in some small way. hopefully, he uses his brain more in his offline life too.

salute.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wants to fight!!!

come-here-gif.gif?gs=a
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howd i miss this thread? Lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weak minded people always think about killin themsleves but dont understand how it will affect their loves and people actually care about them. ? selfish from what i see
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howd i miss this thread? Lol

Cause you can't turn your head?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    New day, new beefs, new fades being arranged

Gotta love the IC

ain't no beef and no fades being arranged on my behalf

we just got a typical IC poster talking tough and grimy from comfort of his computer, because he mentally weak and feels need to get cool points from IC community by acting tough.

lol gotta be a meek fan. Mf YOU told me come see you, I laughed it off and you continued with the ? , so I had to set you straight, now you're coppin pleas and trying to change the narrative. Stop being a ? . I don't need no cool points on this mf, I AM the cool points.

Walter White'd his ass
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Man wtf happened in this thread LOOOOOLLLOOLOLOL

? went Left asap. Lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys see how Pico is getting wet off homeboy's responses, who wouldn't want that?

The Iconoclast, remember him? Smart bruh was always in play when it came to IC ? , who wouldn't want that?

Paid attention to me? Shutting ? down with one post or post multiple times before they get a response, who wouldn't want that?

@SheerExcellence , salute my ? . (No Bawse D Lox)

Wtf you talking bout
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    When all else fails hit that ? in the ? with a Dayton hammer.

I am the liquor!

http://youtu.be/zWCBghizQUs
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Dudes a weirdo and his fans are suicidal but all ? aside, I hope his new album is as good as MOTM. I use to bump that ? religiously.
  • mc317
    Listen to the voices do it
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf did I miss in here?

But props to dude for seeking rehab deep down Cudi is a good dude that means well but just has some issues.

I remember when he dropped that WZRD album and he and I had a whole debate on FB while he was doing promo because I told him he was promoting evil spirits by naming his album that. Just letting him know he cant open himself up to those type of spirits and not be ready for the consequences. Im surprised he interacted with folks so candidly on his FB page
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That explains why his music sounds so depressing.
  • mc317
    What is he 25 at the most ? life just started.
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Why is this in Donkey?