• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good job wale

He like me. Anybody can get it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    so you dudes capping for a white woman and would allow that kind of disrespect smh

This
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    so you dudes capping for a white woman and would allow that kind of disrespect smh
    Had he not chased her, he wouldn't have gotten disrespected

? out in the streets dressed like Julia Stiles or some random ass white woman in NYC

of course , white people only disrespect black folks when they are provoked

cant be the white woman's fault , had to be Wale thats the only way that is believable.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish yall ? knew how to read
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all Letting white women blow smoke in ur face while saying u people ? It's cuz its wale let j Cole or Jay do it and it's props... he shoulda shot the kag to her ass
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options

? out in the streets dressed like Julia Stiles or some random ass white woman in NYC

cant be the white woman's fault , had to be Wale thats the only way that is believable.
    Nothing short of her putting her on hands on him is provoked

According to the article she said 'You ppl are rude'. That's not provoking enough for him to get up in her face

A 'whateva ? , I'm Wale and I'm rich' would have sufficed

Him going to confront her is what got him disrespected, his fault

Thats right , Its always the black man's fault and he always has to take the higher ground

i always find it peculiar that white women get all kinds of technicalities and exemptions on here. Taking about your riches as a black man gets you nowhere here breh.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is Just like the Cudi thread where apparently everyone in there hasn't experienced some kind of troubles in the lives & they all the hardest ? out here.

Same applies here.... this woman disrespected the ? outta him but HE'S in the wrong somehow. IC narratives for certain artists are tired and boring. By the logic of many in here: they would have allowed her to blow smoke in their face & prance off probably feelin good about herself.
    "See I told you I could get away with it, ? soft ? "
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to the article she said 'You ppl are rude'. That's not provoking enough for him to get up in her face

Thats right , Its always the black man's fault and he always has to take the higher ground

i always find it peculiar that white women get all kinds of technicalities and exemptions on here. Taking about your riches as a black man gets you nowhere here breh.
    Yes it does. Wale multiple platinum selling recording artist that just came out of an event he get bread for promoting and I'm sure he enjoyed the ?

Why the ? should he let the words of some stuck up ? ant effect him so?

'You ppl are rude???' So what ? , WE are, have a nice ? day and walk off laughing at her ?

You realize that celebs are ordinary ppl with money right? He's supposed to be above some prissy & arguably racist white woman just cause he's a rapper? What type of "we shall overcomeeee, somedayyy" ? is that?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes it does. Wale multiple platinum selling recording artist that just came out of an event he get bread for promoting and I'm sure he enjoyed the ?

Why the ? should he let the words of some stuck up ? ant effect him so?

'You ppl are rude???' So what ? , WE are, have a nice ? day and walk off laughing at her ?

You realize that celebs are ordinary ppl with money right? He's supposed to be above some prissy & arguably racist white woman just cause he's a rapper? What type of "we shall overcomeeee, somedayyy" ? is that?
    I expect ordinary broke ppl to keep it moving from a comment like that. You ppl rude? Come on b, that makes you agg

You ? only wanna focus on her disrespecting Wale but don't wanna bring up the reason why she did it, he confronted her. He did that

Had that been a ? and had that ? knocked Wale out than what would the argument b?

It's ok for Wale to be all the way wrong, the chick disrespecting him, and him retaliating by knock her food out her hand cause that's what happened
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not while cameras are all around ...... lay some bread out for the wolves to handle that down the block while you distract the paparazzi with an impromptu freestyle
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    All he do is go off on women. Wale gotta stop being so damn emotional.. ? too real out here to be getting bothered by everything ppl say to him.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White girls been trying him, but he ain't going for it. Salute
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Wale but he be quick as ? to step to a chick.

On side note i heard Wale low key got his teeth knocked out few years back tryna protect a female. Cant 100% confirm l, but i believe the story.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? take this black man this black man that ? too far
    That was a hoe move by him in the 1st place
    She said you people are rude, allegedly
    ? was following her gon do?
    He was finna teach the ? about Stokely Carmichael and race relations would improve right there on the spot?
    ? outta here
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She had on that yeezy season construction worker/crossing guard jacket

Hell I thought someone called the EMT's.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should have shot her