‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Renewed For Fourth And Final Season At AMC

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
donna-cam.jpg?w=1000&h=750&crop=1

AMC has renewed period drama “Halt and Catch Fire” for a fourth and final season.

“We are so proud of ‘Halt and Catch Fire’ – a true passion project – and thank the critics and fans who have embraced this unique program,” said Charlie Collier, president of AMC, SundanceTV and AMC Studios. “Congratulations and thanks to creators and showrunners Christopher Cantwell and Christopher C. Rogers and to Halt’s enormously talented writing team, producers, cast and crew. It is our great pleasure to renew this project for a fourth and final season, so we can all tune in to see if Cameron, Donna and the rest of the gang turn Swap Meet into eBay, Amazon or Facebook.”

More to come …

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    season 3 was fire Cam Vs Donna in season 4 is gonna be epic
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S4 trailer. Starts tomorrow. Aug 19th

https://youtu.be/nT4UvVoQakc
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    season 3 was fire Cam Vs Donna in season 4 is gonna be epic

Yeah I after how that ? went down b/t her and Donna...Donna gonna get her "get back".
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Premier double ep was cool.

lol at Joe n Cam talkin n sleepin on the phn all nite like high school kids.

Donna lookin sexy

So Joe bout to invent google now lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Lol @ the ether Electronic Monthly served to Cam.

She needed that slap of reality. This hefa so damn hard headed. Everyone tells you they don't understand your game and not good, but they're wrong?
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    And wtf is up w Cam's hair. ? looks horrible, its jus a ? up ? lace front weave. That ? needs to go
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    yeah ever since the show started cam has always thought her games was the ? but they just went in circles. lmbao at her trying to clown doom but EVERYBODY playing that ? . she doesnt take criticism well. and gordons daughter is a genius. we got google, facebook, and instagram all coming from joe. a non tech ? up but he can see the future though.
    s/n: cam has no ass at all and donna doesnt either.....but donna looks like she knows how to give that sloppy toppy
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea. donna looks like a freak, cam looks like she goes days without showering. LOL
  • marc123
    Options
    ? , even Boz's milf gf can get the d imo
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam is hot. I'd give her ? .
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Not sayin i wouldnt smash. She would jus have to shower 1st. Pass on the butt ? tho, the ? n the mouth are enough for me.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam is that chick in real life, who would be all about social justice and ? and moan about shallow men are, and be all against fat shaming, and ? shaming, and thinks its wrong not to be attracted to people of different races, but the second someone like me hollas are at her "oohhh honey you're way too short"
  • marc123
    edited September 2017
    Options
    LOL at the daughters coming across those early internet nudes lol

That truck driver said "? yo box ? !"

So the daughter is suppose to be a genius i guess. Her storyline seems cool

Cam is such a drama queen
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Donna >>>> Cam
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    i ? hate cam. she is a thief and just mad that her ? aint working. i wish somebody would ? that cowboy smoking, grunge listening, i want to be in the woods by myself ? . and joe and gordon has some blame too. more or less joe for bringing this ? along. she is a selfish ? . i want to ring that ? neck out myself.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Cam is an ? who doesnt want to see Joe win or be in a good place because she is a miserable person.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    Cam is an ? who doesnt want to see Joe win or be in a good place because she is a miserable person.

shes always been miserable. i think its moreso she thinks everything she does is "sooooo" special when it isnt. and she wants to sabotage joe cause she just ? up her marriage with joe but joe aint about to live in no damn single wide in the sticks. yeah she looks so nasty. ? that ? cam. i hope she gets shocked to death or hailey beats her up for ? up her bread.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    cam finally told joe what it was. i hope joe makes that ? walk. gordon on some other ? just like his daughter....idk how to take him burning up his journals. boz caught that heart attack when he realized ole girl found him out. but ole girl still going to steal her own daughters ? . i wonder how that will play out in their relationship. plus haley doesnt like gordons new girl.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    that hospital scene with Cam and Donna , subtle but classic.
  • ineedpussy
    Options

explain. you talking about the tension or donna knowing that cam did the algorithm?
  • fortyacres
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

explain. you talking about the tension or donna knowing that cam did the algorithm?

yeah when Donna knew and just gasped
  • marc123
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Cam buys a trailer in the woods....lol. this broad is forever "trying to find herself"

So this season is basically google vs bing?

So cam is bein cam to joe. Joe gets mad n takes it out on gordon n his new broad. SMH

Donna done turned into a monster.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    NOOOOOOOO!!!! not gordon. i really shed a couple of tears because i was with gordon when he mad that computer in his garage. damn. he didnt even get any ? before he died. even though idk if it was suicide or what. it looks like haley and joe are about to take the company to new heights with donna, cam, and the bozz. it looks like their going to come back together in the season finale to realize a dream. i love this show.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOO!!!! not gordon. i really shed a couple of tears because i was with gordon when he mad that computer in his garage. damn. he didnt even get any ? before he died. even though idk if it was suicide or what. it looks like haley and joe are about to take the company to new heights with donna, cam, and the bozz. it looks like their going to come back together in the season finale to realize a dream. i love this show.

I don't think it's suicide.

Remember Gordon had a medical issue b4 and has passed out. Did they ever say what it was?