Ride Along 3 In The Works With Ice Cube And Kevin Hart

Options
2»

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Not a big fan of the series, but when they doing numbers like that, it make sense to keep doing em... they made more than $278 million on a $65 million budget...shidd I'd make 10 of em

Maybe if that was his only hustle, but when you have options, it's best to hold up some kind of integrity. Ain't nobody checking for this one.

u see how much they made off the last one??? somebody checking for it.. it just aint us...
    Whats up with movies that were never that good getting sequels?

bruh.. because of $$$$... why u think its been so many transformer films?? them ? be trash but people will still go pay money to see them ? .. Hollywood dont care about quality.. they care about $$$. if it makes money they will keep making sequels..
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a big fan of the series, but when they doing numbers like that, it make sense to keep doing em... they made more than $278 million on a $65 million budget...shidd I'd make 10 of em

Maybe if that was his only hustle, but when you have options, it's best to hold up some kind of integrity. Ain't nobody checking for this one.

Obviously somebody checking for it if the first two made that much money. I don't see how another one would hurt his integrity...he already overexposed.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost of Mars 2
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Why can't we get the last Friday movie!?

I really wish ? would stop saying this. Never gonna happen, and damn sure doesn't need to happen.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised

They making money
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

u see how much they made off the last one??? somebody checking for it.. it just aint us...

bruh.. because of $$$$... why u think its been so many transformer films?? them ? be trash but people will still go pay money to see them ? .. Hollywood dont care about quality.. they care about $$$. if it makes money they will keep making sequels..

Facts
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

Word to all them trash ass Fast & Furious movies lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Why can't we get the last Friday movie!?

Tucker said hes not goin to do it .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Woow .worst series ever

Really? Don't over exaggerate

?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Even if tucker does it i dont think it will feel the same. The ? was young wen he played that role hes whole different person now. Cube needs to let it go just leave it how it is
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait for the fifth one
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get that money, black men. Personally I can't sit through another one though.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost wrote: »
    Onoce again Cube collecting another leeching ass coat tail ridin check, fat greedy ass.

Congrats.

I'm died
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've yet to see ANY of them Ride Along's.

...Based on the commercials alone, them ? look wack as ? .

But its like many have already said....as long as their making that huge ass profit....they'll keep makin em.

*Eddie Murphy basically admitted the same thing....as long as they keep paying him big checks, he'll continue to star in wack movies.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    I've yet to see ANY of them Ride Along's.

...Based on the commercials alone, them ? look wack as ? .

But its like many have already said....as long as their making that huge ass profit....they'll keep makin em.

*Eddie Murphy basically admitted the same thing....as long as they keep paying him big checks, he'll continue to star in wack movies.

Shoutout to Pluto nash