Signs in the Heavens? How long can we go? For those who are watching......

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in The Social Lounge
Chew the meat and discard the bones for those who are watching and praying.

https://youtu.be/4UtOv2b60gc

The day of the LORD is near, even the day of the LORD is near. Amen.

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    you clearly dont even follow your religion the right way lol you ? jesus told you not to listen to those guys hahaha

All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. That is all they can do for you—these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you. (Isaiah 47:13-15)

Hear what the LORD says to you, O house of Israel.This is what the LORD says: "Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them." (Jeremiah 10:1-2)

and another little wisdom for you ...worshipping jesus is actually worshipping the sun ,thats why church is on SUNDAY and its a blasphemy according to your bible

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your ? has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. (Deuteronomy 4:19)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You don't know what your talking about. Go back to looking at 9/11 footage and telling people that planes didn't hit the towers. But as for theses spiritual things, you need to receive Yeshua Ha Mashiach as your LORD and Savior first, before you begin to chime in on things you have no clue about. Amen.

• Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    how the ? I dont know what i'm talkin about if I quoted the bible ? it clearly forbids you to listen to these people who try to make predictions by lookin at the sky etc lol man you lost bro ,you talk all that bible ? in the other post but now I dont know what i'm talkin about but I took that ? from YOUR bible hahaha
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    how the ? I dont know what i'm talkin about if I quoted the bible ? it clearly forbids you to listen to these people who try to make predictions by lookin at the sky etc lol man you lost bro ,you talk all that bible ? in the other post but now I dont know what i'm talkin about but I took that ? from YOUR bible hahaha

No one is making predictions. You didn't even watch the video. You are clueless AGAIN! You have no idea what the premise is even about. Again you have missed it! You need milk. Stop trying to digest meat. Your very own words testify that you cant handle it.

Now go back and continue to insult peoples intelligence with your nonsense about 9/11. Amen.

https://youtu.be/7YLm3pkAiJQ
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    yes I watched about 20 minutes of the video ,he tries to make predictions HE GAVE A ? DATE that is in september 2017 around the 23rd saying some ? WILL happen how the ? is that not a prediction ?? man i'll stop talkin to you man you dumb as hell
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    yes I watched about 20 minutes of the video ,he tries to make predictions HE GAVE A ? DATE that is in september 2017 around the 23rd saying some ? WILL happen how the ? is that not a prediction ?? man i'll stop talkin to you man you dumb as hell

My goodness! Are you really that incompetent? September 23, 2017 is the date that the great sign in heaven will appear! Anybody with an astronomy app can see for themselves that the alignment in the heavens which portray the sign given in Revelation 12:1-2 will appear on September 23, 2017. This has nothing to do with setting dates. Stop being so foolish! This is about watching what ? is doing. If you did your own research you would understand this. If you watched the video you would understand this. But no, your so quick to speak about nonsense when you don't even have a grasp of what's going on.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2016
    Options
    http://www.stellarium.org/

@Ether44mag

That is the free software that anybody can use to see how the alignments in the heavens will look in the future and how they looked in the past.

Study for once before you are so quick to speak about things you have no idea about. Amen.

• Ether44mag
    Options
    i'm not the one who told you not to do that ,smh the bible said to not look at the stars and planet to try to predict his plans ,me I dont give a ? ,go argue with the bible not with me
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. That is all they can do for you—these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you. (Isaiah 47:13-15)

again I dont give a ? ,YOUR holy bible says to stay away from it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2016
    Options
    i'm not the one who told you not to do that ,smh the bible said to not look at the stars and planet to try to predict his plans ,me I dont give a ? ,go argue with the bible not with me

Again you have no clue about what you are talking about. Those verses that ? gave, in which you are trying to justify your position is talking about Astrology! This is about ASTRONOMY!!!!!!

You see this is what happens when you don't understand the Bible. You get a complete misinterpretation of the scriptures. Totally missing what ? is doing because you can't even understand the basics.

Genesis 1:14

Before I engage any further with you @Ether44mag tell me why ? made the heavenly bodies by reading Genesis 1:14.

Genesis 1:14 tells anybody with half a brain why ? placed the heavenly bodies in the sky. And the #1 reason is mentioned first. Now please go back and study Genesis 1:14 before you respond. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Why should I even be surprised? How can I expect someone to know the difference between Astrology and Astronomy if they don't even believe planes hit the twin towers. I mean this is laughable.

My intelligence is insulted.

1. You can't comprehend Genesis 1:14
    2. Hence why you don't even know the reason why ? put the heavenly bodies in the sky
    3. Thus you don't understand the difference between Astronomy and Astology
    4. Therefore you are completely clueless
    5. But it should be of no surprise for you try to tell people that planes didn't hit the twin towers!
    6. I'm insulted
    7. And I am disgusted.
    8. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options

Again you have no clue about what you are talking about. Those verses that ? gave, in which you are trying to justify your position is talking about Astrology! This is about ASTRONOMY!!!!!!

You see this is what happens when you don't understand the Bible. You get a complete misinterpretation of the scriptures. Totally missing what ? is doing because you can't even understand the basics.

Before I engage any further with you @Ether44mag tell me why ? made the heavenly bodies by reading Genesis 1:14.

Genesis 1:14 tells anybody with half a brain why ? placed the heavenly bodies in the sky. And the #1 reason is mentioned first. Now please go back and study Genesis 1:14 before you respond. Amen.

you just now proved my point I was makin in the other post when I showed you many contradictions in the bible...thank you @DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting times to be looking to the skies...as well as what is happening on the ground.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Amen @alissowack . Yeshua told us that when these things begin to happen we are to look up for our redemption is drawing nigh. Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to laugh so ? hard when jesus comes back to take his people and he flies right past DoU.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm going to laugh so ? hard when jesus comes back to take his people and he flies right past DoU.

Hopefully you'll be rejoicing with me and all the saints of ? on the day when He comes in the clouds. For I pray for your salvation, not the destruction of your soul. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    you act like you didnt see my post about how you just proved to me that the bible has alot of contradictions ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    you act like you didnt see my post about how you just proved to me that the bible has alot of contradictions ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven

1. I've already told you the answer.
    2. If you don't want to accept it, that's on you.
    3. I'm going to continue to sound the alarm. Those who hear will take notice, while those who don't will not. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options

1. I've already told you the answer.
    2. If you don't want to accept it, that's on you.
    3. I'm going to continue to sound the alarm. Those who hear will take notice, while those who don't will not. Amen.

what answer ? where ?? lol I showed you verses where it says to not look at the stars ,moons and planets to try to predict anything and you showed me genesis 1,14 that says the opposite ,that is called CONTRADICTIONS ,do you really believe ? would contradict himself ? I dont think so...so that right there shows you that humans who wrote the bible put some ? in there and not all of it comes from ? ,its obvious but you so brainwashed that you wont admit it even if its right in your face !!

so again explain to me how is that not a contradiction ?? you won't answer, you will duck the subject like all the blind sheep who follow christianity without using the knowledge and wisdom that ? puts in all of us ,THE ANSWERS ARE WITHIN! religion is man made ! yes the bible has alot of wisdom in it ,alot of deep metaphores ,and alot of positive on how to live a better life ,but its been TAMPERED WITH ,its not to be taken literally ! some people put ? in it to CONTROL US and DECEIVE US ,

explain how is that not a contardiction ....you wont explain or answer ? ! ,you will dismiss it by saying that its because I dont understand bla bla bla, you are right I OVERSTAND ,Peace
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1. There is a difference between Astrology and Astronomy.
    2. But if you can't figure that out, I can't help you.
    3. It's your soul that's on the line, not mine. I am secure in Messiah Yeshua. If you don't want Him to be your LORD and Savior, that's on you.
    4. Your loss, not mine.
    5. All I did was try to help. But if you don't want it, so be it. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    3. It's your soul that's on the line, not mine. I am secure in Messiah Yeshua. If you don't want Him to be your LORD and Savior, that's on you.
    4. Your loss, not mine.

see lol you did exactly what I said you would do ,duck the subject ,give some vague answer and act like its because I dont understand haha pathetic
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    4. Your loss, not mine.

see lol you did exactly what I said you would do ,duck the subject ,give some vague answer and act like its because I dont understand haha pathetic

1. The answer is knowing the difference between Astrology and Astronomy.
    2. But if you can't grasp that, I can't help you.
    3. So that's on you. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    4. Your loss, not mine.

1. The answer is knowing the difference between Astrology and Astronomy.
    2. But if you can't grasp that, I can't help you.
    3. So that's on you. Amen.

I know the difference between the two ,but the guy in the video is using astronomy to make PREDICTIONS , whether the prediction is about ? or about when you will meet your future wife , thats what the passage focuses on ,makin predictions , and both look at the stars and planets to make those claims about the future and thats what them verses were talkin about.

and stop sayin " i'm just tryin to help ,if you dont want it, if you dont undestand , if you cant grasp ..." blablabla we are having a discussion ,stop trying to sound superior like i'm some dumb fool everytime I ask you something ,people who think they know but actually dont are the ones who talk like that ,humble yourself bro ,? dont like that attitude ,you putting yourself on a pedestal like you are closer to ? than everyone else ,stop that and answer the questions stop all that extra ?

your guy always makes vague predictions but he says " dates to watch ,not predict" because he knows he should not be makin predictions lol so again even HE knows what he is doing is not right but he covers it up by saying " i'm not predicting" but tries hard to be called a prophet if one of his predictions turns out to be right ,here is some he made in 2013 ,after he modified the title to include 2014-2017 smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1srPleJ1zfo