Signs in the Heavens? How long can we go? For those who are watching......

Options
2»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    1. There is a difference between Astrology and Astronomy.
    2. But if you can't figure that out, I can't help you.
    3. It's your soul that's on the line, not mine. I am secure in Messiah Yeshua. If you don't want Him to be your LORD and Savior, that's on you.
    4. Your loss, not mine.
    5. All I did was try to help. But if you don't want it, so be it. Amen.

see lol you did exactly what I said you would do ,duck the subject ,give some vague answer and act like its because I dont understand haha pathetic

1. The answer is knowing the difference between Astrology and Astronomy.
    2. But if you can't grasp that, I can't help you.
    3. So that's on you. Amen.

I know the difference between the two ,but the guy in the video is using astronomy to make PREDICTIONS , whether the prediction is about ? or about when you will meet your future wife , thats what the passage focuses on ,makin predictions , and both look at the stars and planets to make those claims about the future and thats what them verses were talkin about.

and stop sayin " i'm just tryin to help ,if you dont want it, if you dont undestand , if you cant grasp ..." blablabla we are having a discussion ,stop trying to sound superior like i'm some dumb fool everytime I ask you something ,people who think they know but actually dont are the ones who talk like that ,humble yourself bro ,? dont like that attitude ,you putting yourself on a pedestal like you are closer to ? than everyone else ,stop that and answer the questions stop all that extra ?

your guy always makes vague predictions but he says " dates to watch ,not predict" because he knows he should not be makin predictions lol so again even HE knows what he is doing is not right but he covers it up by saying " i'm not predicting" but tries hard to be called a prophet if one of his predictions turns out to be right ,here is some he made in 2013 ,after he modified the title to include 2014-2017 smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1srPleJ1zfo

1. If you get "predictions" from watching the video you've missed the whole point.
    2. The great sign in heaven is given in the book of Revelation.
    3. It will appear on 9/23/2017.
    4. It is a sign that ? gives to those who are watching about the times and season they are in.
    5. Genesis 1:14 specifically state that the heavenly bodies were made to be used for "signs".
    6. And ? is giving those who can see a "SIGN" that things are wrapping up.
    7. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first off thanx for answering like a normal human being and not a stuck up religious robot for once

I do believe in signs from planets by the way so yeah I will look into it ,my whole point was only that some verses talked about not listening to guys who try to predict or try to know when ? is going to do something and since you spoke like someone who took everythingin the bible literally ,I had to point out that fact, thats all but things been happening and I'll say it again ,I do believe in The Most High ,I just dont believe that Jesus was ? in the flesh and all that ,I dont trust that story at all ,thats it .peace
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to laugh so ? hard when jesus comes back to take his people and he flies right past DoU.

Hopefully you'll be rejoicing with me and all the saints of ? on the day when He comes in the clouds. For I pray for your salvation, not the destruction of your soul. Amen.

You've banked your salvation, which is funny, cuz you haven't received it yet.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm going to laugh so ? hard when jesus comes back to take his people and he flies right past DoU.

Hopefully you'll be rejoicing with me and all the saints of ? on the day when He comes in the clouds. For I pray for your salvation, not the destruction of your soul. Amen.

exactly ,smh those ? catholics are funny as hell always acting like they are superior when in reality they are the ones who are lost ,because when you have wisdom you know that nothing is garanteed except physical death of course
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Yes I have received salvation.

"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of ? , that you may know that you have eternal life." 1 John 5:13

Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    first off thanx for answering like a normal human being and not a stuck up religious robot for once

I do believe in signs from planets by the way so yeah I will look into it ,my whole point was only that some verses talked about not listening to guys who try to predict or try to know when ? is going to do something and since you spoke like someone who took everythingin the bible literally ,I had to point out that fact, thats all but things been happening and I'll say it again ,I do believe in The Most High ,I just dont believe that Jesus was ? in the flesh and all that ,I dont trust that story at all ,thats it .peace

There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is the way of death. Amen. Therefore what will be your covering on the day you turn back to dust @Ether44mag ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

exactly ,smh those ? catholics are funny as hell always acting like they are superior when in reality they are the ones who are lost ,because when you have wisdom you know that nothing is garanteed except physical death of course

There was this little fun fact in LouCypher's thread that when you try and change someone's mind like that, the more deep the roots of the belief it becomes. Make sense, they gotta fix all the holes that get poked. I just ? with him, especially now since he decided to jump, dance, backslide and be deceptive when it came to the age of the earth and dinos. He showed his true colors that day and the fruits he bears.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of ? , that you may know that you have eternal life." 1 John 5:13

Do you know Him?

maybe you wont agree but I think we all have eternal life...souls dont die ,we might not all go to the same dimension when we physically die , but we all have eternal life ,because if you believe in heaven and hell ,that means you are still "living" if you are in hell right ? unless you consider " hell" death , but to be able to suffer in hell you logically have to be "living"
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ether44mag It's true that the soul is eternal. But what makes eternity "Heaven or Hell" is who our souls serve in our mortal existence.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Do you know Him?

maybe you wont agree but I think we all have eternal life...souls dont die ,we might not all go to the same dimension when we physically die , but we all have eternal life ,because if you believe in heaven and hell ,that means you are still "living" if you are in hell right ? unless you consider " hell" death , but to be able to suffer in hell you logically have to be "living"

Like @alissowack said our souls are eternal. But in eternity all souls will not experience "life". Rather those souls who refuse the covering ? has provided for them, they must experience eternal death. And the choice about where we want to spend eternity belongs to us. ? has made the way, all we have to do is walk in it. But if you want to walk your own path in this life, that path will only lead to eternal death when you turn back to dust. Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    @Ether44mag It's true that the soul is eternal. But what makes eternity "Heaven or Hell" is who our souls serve in our mortal existence.

I agree with that ,low vibrations will probably put you in a low vibrations environment after physical "death" @alissowack
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? all that ? . Listen wen the world ends it ends who cares . Nothing u can do to prevent it. I hate hearin u ? preachin ppl talkin the end is near who cares man . Yall the only worried cuz yall mfs be doin the most sin . I know i am good i dont need u to tell me ? . ? u ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Man ? all that ? . Listen wen the world ends it ends who cares . Nothing u can do to prevent it. I hate hearin u ? preachin ppl talkin the end is near who cares man . Yall the only worried cuz yall mfs be doin the most sin . I know i am good i dont need u to tell me ? . ? u ? .

What's your covering my friend?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Allah is best .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Allah is best .

What did he do for your sin?