What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

A YouTube "Prankster" Gets Exposed For His Fake Racist Set-Up Pranks He Try's to Pass off as Real.

stringer bellstringer bell ✭✭✭✭✭Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

H3H3 Productions exposes YouTube prankster, Joey Salads for his racist and fake, set-up pranks that he tries to pass off as real. The problem with fake pranks like this, is it criminalizes people who are in fact not criminals at all, and perpetuates stereotypes about a certain group of individuals.
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
 i ro nysilverfoxxSneakDZALUClENSuperSoakerLord EtherAlready Home_17onetoughmiracle32DaysOfInfiniti

Replies

• AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    there was another one of these cats who was stunting on picking up chicks or some shit, and somebody filmed him going over the scene with a chick he "approaches" in the video...

lame af

my mindset is, if it usually involves a camera, HEAVY editing to achieve a desired effect...its about 98.6% fake
    Brother_Five
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Thats a cac doing what a cac does, spreading evil...its expected.

My problem is with the brothas who may or may not be actors standing listening to this guy explain that his lil social experiment basically makes niggaz look like savages and they just go ahead and and carry out the fake vandalism with no fux given

This is all I could think about the whole time I was watching the video. Do those idiots not realize that when some cop mistreats them in the future, it will at least partially because of the bullshit line of thought they are perpetrating with this video.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • stringer bellstringer bell ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/drudge-reported-fake-video-of-black-men-vandalizing-trump-car-as-actual-news/
    Drudge Reported Fake Video of Black Men Vandalizing ‘Trump Car’ As Actual News

A video of young black men apparently vandalizing a car with Trump campaign stickers was widely reported on conservative media as real news — even though it was revealed to be a staged event.

“I just want to apologize to everyone for my last video being fake,” impresario of YouTube pranks Joey Salads said in his apology video posted online Wednesday. “There’s no excuse for it. I know it made the black community look bad.”

A video of young black men apparently vandalizing a car with Trump campaign stickers was widely reported on conservative media as real news — even though it was revealed to be a staged event.

“I just want to apologize to everyone for my last video being fake,” impresario of YouTube pranks Joey Salads said in his apology video posted online Wednesday. “There’s no excuse for it. I know it made the black community look bad.”

Before it was debunked and deleted, however, the tape was widely shared on conservative media outlets, including Drudge Report, Jim Hoft‘s Gateway Pundit, WND (since deleted), and Western Journalism. RealClearPolitics also fell for it.

This is the second time in one week that Drudge and Hoft have fallen for a prank and reported it as real news. After Twitter user @ randydgub tweeted a joke in which he pretended to be an Ohio postal worker destroying absentee ballots from Trump voters, his “confession” was widely disseminated as truth by many, including Rush Limbaugh. (Hoft’s disgruntled correction to his original story reads: “So this Twitter user now says his tweet was a joke. Because voter fraud is funny? I’ve seen people get banned from Twitter for less than this.”)

Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-12.09.52-PM.jpg
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    KamPushMe
  • Karl.Karl. ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't watched this video yet but here's an interview with the scumbag.

Inglewood_B
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    These coon ass niggas in the video are just as bad as police coons and all these other coons....nobody discusses the hood coon and hood female coon who sells out for child support and calling the police on niggas....

This is why I can't be black....don't call me black cuz it's too many coons under the black identity...

I'm like those Nigerians and other African folks don't call me black I'm a Moor I'm from a distinct group of people don't lump me in with the blacks...

Fucking sell outs....
    I say this al the time...
  • KINGECKINGEC ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always hated and knew those "In the hood" pranks were fake. They know what they're doing with those racist ass videos.

I'm just mad at them niggas selling out in these videos.

SMH...
    UndefeatableD.Original
  • white715white715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of that idiot that spray painted black lives matter on his own car

Smh at these white conservatives
    tumblr_m5sbvcTDfR1rp9rj8o1_250.gif
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All YouTube pranksters should be ran over. Repeatedly.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• UndefeatableUndefeatable ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always knew they were fake.

And always said that you couldn't pay me to make my own people look bad like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regulator Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    SneakDZABrother_FiveVIBE
  • Karl.Karl. ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this not inciting a riot or a form of terrorism?

This asshole knew what he was doing.

He should be locked up for it too.

I'd definitely class it as a hate crime.
    SneakDZA[Deleted User]Breezy_Kilroy
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

that was just... pathetic.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B ✭✭✭✭✭ Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Wow what a turd
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    illestni99ainneSneakDZAShizlansky
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop Squad needs to come back