Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Recording phone calls is sucka ? . Flat out.

Emphatic Nosign.

If you're in business you absolutely have to record every phone call you make. You never know when one of your associates is gonna say something against you to hurt your brand or get in the way of you and your money.

A lot of people are two-faced. They say one thing and then when you turn your back they say the exact opposite. If you record the phone call you can say, "yeah but when we were on the phone you said this".
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recording phone calls...

Weak ass gangstas...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ? . All parties involved.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Who the ? records phone calls?!

Ferrari 50
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

The lame is the biggest clown out the 3 cuz he started all this just to go wood.....then beans is bozo number 2 cuz he got exposed as a snake & ruined his legacy just to try & steal meek shine......meek ended up wit the last laugh cuz game gggg-uflopped & beans will forever be seen as a fake snake.....this fake Wwe rap beef can die now it's ran it's course
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? still going on?? Rap is corny af sometimes
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There sould be a ? reaction button, feelings isn't good enough
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet another thread on this fake ass beef? I almost swore I was in BX for a second. Been told yall Game's camp was actin like ? , but yall just wanted to give Omeeka Ls on some lol ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    To y'all male stripper lovers don't get mad @ me cuz I'm telling the truth the change of heart contestant did all this stalking meek ? for nothing........not only did the lame get exposed as a lying son of a ? about the max's ? but now u can tell the streets ain't fuking wit the stripper & this fake beef thats y 1992 sold wood........& beans is finished he should b ashamed of himself for being that old tryna steal a yung ? shine when his career is dun....but hey omelly called it when the smoke clear DC is gonna b the last man standing

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, both recording phone calls and sucker punches weak as fug and some duck sht.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

The lame is the biggest clown out the 3 cuz he started all this just to go wood.....then beans is bozo number 2 cuz he got exposed as a snake & ruined his legacy just to try & steal meek shine......meek ended up wit the last laugh cuz game gggg-uflopped & beans will forever be seen as a fake snake.....this fake Wwe rap beef can die now it's ran it's course

Ain't no faker then the other three but u always in fan mode so what does it matter
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    To y'all male stripper lovers don't get mad @ me cuz I'm telling the truth the change of heart contestant did all this stalking meek ? for nothing........not only did the lame get exposed as a lying son of a ? about the max's ? but now u can tell the streets ain't fuking wit the stripper & this fake beef thats y 1992 sold wood........& beans is finished he should b ashamed of himself for being that old tryna steal a yung ? shine when his career is dun....but hey omelly called it when the smoke clear DC is gonna b the last man standing

What streets ? I guess somewhere around your way. Damn sure not on my bloccs cause I don't know anyone who sits and listens to meek at all . Or game . Not at home , not on the blocc, not going on missions in town or outta town. You take this music ? with the streets too serious homie .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Only convo I'm glad that got recorded was killa and fif cause that ? was grade a comedy
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Never trust a ? w/o ? hair

A ? over 30 w/o ? hair ehh

And maybe not so coincidentally...every US president of the last 100 years has not had ? hair

Notice a lot of "them" in positions of power got the chester, some jobs even make it a prerequisite. They want the Brotha's to be seen as less intimidating "Boys" imo. I know some of us aint in a position to refuse a job but ? all that personally.
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Recording phone calls is sucka ? . Flat out.

Emphatic Nosign.

If you're in business you absolutely have to record every phone call you make. You never know when one of your associates is gonna say something against you to hurt your brand or get in the way of you and your money.

A lot of people are two-faced. They say one thing and then when you turn your back they say the exact opposite. If you record the phone call you can say, "yeah but when we were on the phone you said this".

But these are "gangster" rappers we talking about who are making snitching allegations against each other then pressing that red button in the same breath.

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is snake ? . And snakes don't get to shoot the fair one.
    Very disappointed in Beans.
  • gee757
    Options

Ain't no faker then the other three but u always in fan mode so what does it matter

But game started all this that's y he's the biggest clown out the 3....

What streets ? I guess somewhere around your way. Damn sure not on my bloccs cause I don't know anyone who sits and listens to meek at all . Or game . Not at home , not on the blocc, not going on missions in town or outta town. You take this music ? with the streets too serious homie .

The streets/hip hop crowd......the lame started fake beef & real ? recognized the ? after the lame was parading around on wendy Williams making fake ig videos frontin like he was @ a place when he wasn't & 1992 sold wood.....if game would've promoted his album wit music instead of tryna use meek as a way to get attention to his album it would've probably sold better
  • gee757
    Options
    This is snake ? . And snakes don't get to shoot the fair one.
    Very disappointed in Beans.

Beans legacy is forever ruined after this & the krazy thing is this wasn't his beef to begin with smh

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Basically. It was lame and useless from the start. Dude was tryin to get attention thats about it.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this is considered wire tapping in California if either of the parties are being recorded without consent ....... sucker ? either way
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    ? stuck on stupid now?..."oh recording convos is sucka ? '?...nah ? ...that phone call was recorded for quality assurance...? mad as ? beans money grubbing hating ? got exposed....? that....had that been meek talking crazy in interviews and then caught saying the exact opposite on a phone call...y'all beanie ? riders would be in here circle jerking each other
  • WORLD8712
    WORLD8712 Members Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This beef dropped the stock of everyone involved. It was interesting for a second but then like most beefs involving Game, it carried on too long. Game is the type you have to just ignore (unless you can say something that hasn't been said or accepted about him) because he's obsessive & will literally drop 100 diss records and have everyone involved looking corny.