[Update]Full Game and Beanie Sigel Leaked Phone Call About Meek Mill Beef

124»

Comments

• BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    its crazy how ? dont care about this ? no more now that beans aint looking right...

but when it was meek...? went on for like 80 pages.

this is my problem with ? like this...the hate for meek is some other level ? ....

and a ? like me just trynna understand why....

? aint have this much hate for this dude before nikki.....he was just overlooked.

a ? ? a certain type chick got alot of ? in they feelings ....but if everyone ? dimes....what the problem is.

think about it....how many L's have ? gave meek

none for beans...
    none for game....
    none for sean kinston....
    hell ? even gave 50 L's on some jealousy ? over a messed up court case when it was clear the judge was biased...

yall ?

Thaaaank you...? ready to hang it up now that beans lookin like a snitch ? out here
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its crazy how ? dont care about this ? no more now that beans aint looking right...

this is my problem with ? like this...the hate for meek is some other level ? ....

? aint have this much hate for this dude before nikki.....he was just overlooked.

a ? ? a certain type chick got alot of ? in they feelings ....but if everyone ? dimes....what the problem is.

none for beans...
    none for game....
    hell ? even gave 50 L's on some jealousy ? over a messed up court case when it was clear the judge was biased...

yall ?

Yeah this is more or less true, I've given Meek a few L's these past few months but Beans deserve an L for this too. Like @Backinwhite said, you don't throw a brick and hide your hands. If Beans wasn't trying to beef, he should have minded his business to begin with and let Meek deal with Game on his own. Beans talking ? about Meek behind his back after making a diss track with him and copping pleas at the same time is pathetic. And I say this as a Beans fan.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

none for beans...
    none for game....

yall ?

quoted for emphasis
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these spose to be the ogs? smh Game and Beans too old for this foolishness. Meek did ? ? too so he aint exonerated
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

none for beans...
    none for game....

yall ?

this how you sound bruh

Oh no, he didn't say anything about meek
    Okay? Meek is my boo, okay? Milly ain't never hurt nobody

fukk u bruh

you the type that allows fukkery because you too focused on another ? .

smdh
    You over here saying "? you bruh" Over meek mill, and I'm the one too focused on another ? ?

How sway?

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a ? feeling like a prophet becuz I was tryna tell ? what all this was from the jump and tried to dish out L's for all but ? was so obsessed with just tryna trash Meek and give him any L they could ? wasn't tryna hear... Glad to see ? starting to come around now
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

none for beans...
    none for game....

yall ?

this how you sound bruh

Oh no, he didn't say anything about meek
    Okay? Meek is my boo, okay? Milly ain't never hurt nobody

fukk u bruh

you the type that allows fukkery because you too focused on another ? .

smdh
    You over here saying "? you bruh" Over meek mill, and I'm the one too focused on another ? ?

How sway?

again it's not about meek.

that's what y'all missing.

it's about having a uniform standard.
    it's about ? only wanting to give meek an L when other ? do the same ? .

it's like during a certain time only one dude get piled on.

two well established ? doing fukk ? and we focus on the up and coming ? ?

one trying find his way an the others been where he trynna go...but they ? on him an he wrong?

how?

I know I'm not the only one who dissected this fukk ? like this.

game talking mad ? cuz wack got a battery on his back....but that's cool?
    if 50 had something to do with your man getting shot how come it was never insight with him? only these lil ? .

he even allowed stitches to walk up on him an wack hit him...he wasn't on no insight with him....but he HAS to fight meek? an it was Sean who told the cops...

How?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Got a ? feeling like a prophet becuz I was tryna tell ? what all this was from the jump and tried to dish out L's for all but ? was so obsessed with just tryna trash Meek and give him any L they could ? wasn't tryna hear... Glad to see ? starting to come around now

Regardless of what happened....meek still took plenty of L's

If you can't see that..open the eyes
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    First off recording a phone call is not police ? . Its police ? if u trying to get a ? locked up. If i can record a ? saying some fufu ? that he denying in real life trying to make me look dumb then i will. Everything now a days is recorded from fb live, video chats, breakfast club etc. So because theres no video behind it recording a phone call is police ? ? Yhey aint set nobody up for no indictment and risking their freedom. Foh.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damayor187 wrote: »
    First off recording a phone call is not police ? . Its police ? if u trying to get a ? locked up. If i can record a ? saying some fufu ? that he denying in real life trying to make me look dumb then i will. Everything now a days is recorded from fb live, video chats, breakfast club etc. So because theres no video behind it recording a phone call is police ? ? Yhey aint set nobody up for no indictment and risking their freedom. Foh.

but why talk to a maybe fufu ? to put you in the position to have to record ? ....sounds like fukk ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingHustle wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Who the ? records phone calls?!

T.I.

Lol at the 2 cats who flagged this. Yall mad?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damayor187 wrote: »

These so called gangsters ain't supposed to be recording phone calls.. Period..
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    R.D. wrote: »
    Never trust a ? w/o ? hair

A ? over 30 w/o ? hair ehh

Police, military and/or ? ?