Tariq tells black people don't vote let Trump win

2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even Obama campaigning for Hillary couldn't help Hillary win Ohio or Florida, wow.....Obama has been all over those states lately. Trump looks like he's about to win
  • kingblaze84
    fortyacres wrote: »
    A lot of Blacks are gonna just stay home on election day, I don't see any serious enthusiasm from Hillary supporters in the Black community, online or offline. Trump most likely is still gonna lose but then again, the Brexit polls were wrong too....

this is inaccurate

What you gotta say now? I said many Blacks would stay home election day, didn't I?
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »
    traestar wrote: »
    That's what I've been trying to tell black people.

The perfect "protest vote", is to NOT vote.

Muslims, illegal immigrants, and other marginalized minority groups are depending on us to stick our necks out an vote Democratic.

Just to help THEM out, so Trump doesn't unleash his wrath on them......

? that!!

We getting slaughtered in the streets by these cops (race soliders) an none of them are coming to our defense in droves.

Let Trump win so the entire world can see that the racial sins of America still permeate, and black people are still being persecuted by this wicked system of oppression.

Hopefully it will bridge all the intra-community divides we have (political, economic, skin tone, etc.) And we can work together to foster a renewed spirit of black unity.

Couldn't one make the argument that there has been a silent protest by not voting in the country thus far?? What has not voting gotten us?? I've said this before, if your political involvement begins and ends with voting for Prez every 4 years, then yeah, your vote doesn't count. There's a reason people making over 250k vote almost all the time versus the poor that outnumber the rich and are more affected by political decisions but stay home bruh....

What has any of the presidents done specifically for black people in this country?

Water fountain rights

Chill chill, don't ? him with that work!
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahaha well lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2016
    6 million less Blacks voted this election compared to 2012.....let that sink in. Colin Kapernick said he didn't even bother to vote, can't say I blame him.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    I personally voted for Jill Stein.
    anti-vaxxer
    go go Gary Johnson

• kingblaze84
    janklow wrote: »
    I personally voted for Jill Stein.
    anti-vaxxer
    go go Gary Johnson

She's not completely anti-vaccine, I personally support vaccinations but I think she wants parents to have SOME control over the vaccinations. I won't defend her position completely and I supported her for her other ideas.

Gary Johnson is ehhh, he doesn't seem to know foreign policy very well. He seems like a goofball.
  • janklow
    She's not completely anti-vaccine, I personally support vaccinations but I think she wants parents to have SOME control over the vaccinations. I won't defend her position completely and I supported her for her other ideas.

Gary Johnson is ehhh, he doesn't seem to know foreign policy very well. He seems like a goofball.
    this is a weird debate for us to have AFTER the election, but she's pretty much on the record as anti-vaccine. granted, totally fair to say "i like her for other reasons."

goofball that was an actual governor! remind me of what offices Stein has held!
  • kingblaze84

this is a weird debate for us to have AFTER the election, but she's pretty much on the record as anti-vaccine. granted, totally fair to say "i like her for other reasons."

goofball that was an actual governor! remind me of what offices Stein has held!

Jill Stein is mostly anti-war as I am, and she wants to get along with Russia and Assad, which I firmly support. Her being pro-choice and anti-fracking was all enough to seal my vote.

Gary Johnson on the other hand sucks up to Israel and that on its own would continue to create great problems for America. Jill never held office, true, but at least she knows more about the world compared to goofy ass Gary. His interviews were beyond annoying.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2016
    According to many polls, many of the Trump supporters voted for Obama in 2008 or 2012. It goes to show just how disliked Hillary was, if even many of those who voted for Obama went for Trump. Hopefully, Democrats can run a non-warmonger in 2020?? Otherwise, Trump will probably win re-election, as most presidents tend to do. The liberal and moderate base is fed up with bloodthirsty candidates who are corrupt and constantly cheerlead Israel's crimes against humanity. As Hillary's ? did so much.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people don't give a ? about war therefore Americans will continue to elect presidents that are willing to go to war.

Willingness and ability to go to war reflects the heath of the state.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to many polls, many of the Trump supporters voted for Obama in 2008 or 2012. It goes to show just how disliked Hillary was, if even many of those who voted for Obama went for Trump. Hopefully, Democrats can run a non-warmonger in 2020?? Otherwise, Trump will probably win re-election, as most presidents tend to do. The liberal and moderate base is fed up with bloodthirsty candidates who are corrupt and constantly cheerlead Israel's crimes against humanity. As Hillary's ? did so much.

Hillary had the most votes tho
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2016
    zzombie wrote: »
    Most people don't give a ? about war therefore Americans will continue to elect presidents that are willing to go to war.

Willingness and ability to go to war reflects the heath of the state.

I know many Americans don't mind going to war but many hate the wars going on now too. It's a huge reason Obama was able to beat Hillary in 2008, and Hillary admitted her vote for the war in Iraq was the key factor in Obama beating her. Bernie gave Hillary a run for her money too and won only a few less states then Hillary did. Many of the anti-war people stayed home or voted 3rd party, in fact only about 56% of eligible voters voted, possibly a 20 year low.

Willingness and ability to go to war reflects several things about a nation, not just its health. Just because a nation can go to war doesn't mean it should, it's a huge part of the reason Trump was able to clobber Jeb Bush so badly early on. Many Americans are disgusted with the losing wars going on and the idiots who started them. Trump dissed the Bush family constantly and even Republicans rewarded him. What does that tell you.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2016
    Olorun22 wrote: »

Hillary had the most votes tho

True but Hillary lost way more states. Obama carried Pennsylvania and Michigan easily, same with Wisconsin, Hillary lost all those plus Florida and Ohio. Her losing the state of Michigan is an embarrassment for a Democrat.

• janklow
    Jill Stein is mostly anti-war as I am, and she wants to get along with Russia and Assad, which I firmly support. Her being pro-choice and anti-fracking was all enough to seal my vote.
    wait... how pro-war was the Libertarian platform?
    Gary Johnson on the other hand sucks up to Israel and that on its own would continue to create great problems for America.
    Stein loves to waffle on stuff and seems primed to waffle on that. but we'll never know!
    Jill never held office, true, but at least she knows more about the world compared to goofy ass Gary.
    this claim is intensely debatable
  • janklow
    Many of the anti-war people stayed home or voted 3rd party, in fact only about 56% of eligible voters voted, possibly a 20 year low.
    no, many of the anti-war people in the Obama-versus-Clinton context are ? phonies who were really just anti-Bush.

• kingblaze84
    wait... how pro-war was the Libertarian platform?
    Gary Johnson on the other hand sucks up to Israel and that on its own would continue to create great problems for America.
    Stein loves to waffle on stuff and seems primed to waffle on that. but we'll never know!
    Jill never held office, true, but at least she knows more about the world compared to goofy ass Gary.
    this claim is intensely debatable

Gary isn't in favor of dumb wars but he doesn't seem to know very much of the world at times, he does know some things obviously but I wasn't impressed with his world knowledge. Then again, most American politicians have poor world knowledge, but his was pretty damn bad. Almost Ben Carson bad.
  • kingblaze84
    Many of the anti-war people stayed home or voted 3rd party, in fact only about 56% of eligible voters voted, possibly a 20 year low.
    no, many of the anti-war people in the Obama-versus-Clinton context are ? phonies who were really just anti-Bush.

To be fair, there were quite a bit of anti-war protests in Obama's terms, the media just didn't cover them much. Yes the Bush protests were much more intense and larger by far, but remember Obama did promise to withdraw troops from Iraq and did in 2012. Yes Obama is a warmonger but not nearly as bad a warmonger as Bush and Cheney were. I do agree there should have been more protests.

The Occupy Wall Street protests though were without question very anti dumb wars, I know because I went to a few of them. Many of the protestors I spoke to also agreed there should have been more protests against the wars, but Obama is slick enough to not put too many American troops in danger, compared to Bush.
  • janklow
    To be fair, there were quite a bit of anti-war protests in Obama's terms, the media just didn't cover them much. Yes the Bush protests were much more intense and larger by far, but remember Obama did promise to withdraw troops from Iraq and did in 2012.
    ...and sent troops right back

not really trying to debate Bush versus Obama, for obvious reasons (whatever the argument, Bush started the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq), but the people who ripped Bush would have ripped Obama and Clinton the same way... if they weren't "on the right side."
  • kingblaze84
    To be fair, there were quite a bit of anti-war protests in Obama's terms, the media just didn't cover them much. Yes the Bush protests were much more intense and larger by far, but remember Obama did promise to withdraw troops from Iraq and did in 2012.
    ...and sent troops right back

not really trying to debate Bush versus Obama, for obvious reasons (whatever the argument, Bush started the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq), but the people who ripped Bush would have ripped Obama and Clinton the same way... if they weren't "on the right side."

Well some liberals and Democrats give Obama a pass for his warmongering for sure, and many give Hillary a pass for her warmongering as well. That I won't deny.