Four White High Schoolers Allegedly Put Noose on Black Student’s Neck.. SMDH...

Options
2»

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sound like this ? ...smh

A-young-black-man-poses-with-white-friends-in-a-Scooby-Doo-costume-and-sparks-outrage.png
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    65% to 33%..
    WHATS WRONG WOT THESE ? !!?

that ratio gap aint wide enough for crackas to be comfortable enough to try some ? like that!!?
    thats a riot right there..

i dont understand majority of the ? in the South. smmfh

In some places down south ratio could be 100 to 1 and ? would still be on some sucka ? because of what their parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles have told them about how ? used to be and how they raised them kids to look at white people.

Some of the backwood and backwater black people still won't look a white person in the eyes when talking to them or being spoken to by a white person.

Said all that to say I ain't surprised.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    If a white boy punks a black boy, y'all say, "How you let a white boy punk you like that?"

But if a white boy attending the same school as a black boy gets a better grade, y'all don't say, "How you let a white boy get better grades than you like that?"

I could give many examples like this.

It's like we presume that we are superior in some ways and accept that we are inferior in other ways. And these black kids grow up getting and accepting this message.

How do you know what we "y'all" are saying?

For ? 's and giggles though. Explain how getting a ? better grade and not being motivated to react is in the same stratosphere as being physically assaulted and not reacting.

You never heard that ? ?

You can tell you were born after Gatorade switched to plastic bottles.

How the hell do you not remember the impact black athletes had in the 80's? Being physically superior was the agenda still, as they only still saw us as a source of entertainment.

I even heard the ? as kid in Germany.

? is you talking about?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    sound like this ? ...smh

A-young-black-man-poses-with-white-friends-in-a-Scooby-Doo-costume-and-sparks-outrage.png

But word on the streets is, he's checking them cacs when they get an A and he gets a C in biology.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    If a white boy punks a black boy, y'all say, "How you let a white boy punk you like that?"

But if a white boy attending the same school as a black boy gets a better grade, y'all don't say, "How you let a white boy get better grades than you like that?"

It's like we presume that we are superior in some ways and accept that we are inferior in other ways. And these black kids grow up getting and accepting this message.

For ? 's and giggles though. Explain how getting a ? better grade and not being motivated to react is in the same stratosphere as being physically assaulted and not reacting.

You never heard that ? ?

You can tell you were born after Gatorade switched to plastic bottles.

How the hell do you not remember the impact black athletes had in the 80's? Being physically superior was the agenda still, as they only still saw us as a source of entertainment.

I even heard the ? as kid in Germany.

? is you talking about?

I thought it was just me.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    65% to 33%..

that ratio gap aint wide enough for crackas to be comfortable enough to try some ? like that!!?

In some places down south ratio could be 100 to 1 and ? would still be on some sucka ? because of what their parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles have told them about how ? used to be and how they raised them kids to look at white people.

Some of the backwood and backwater black people still won't look a white person in the eyes when talking to them or being spoken to by a white person.

Or simply because those white boys and their fathers will whoop your ass all across town. Your skin tone does not make you a better fighter.

Then there's the white Jesus complex which is HEAVY in the south. They can't lay hands on white people because they see a little Jesus in each and every one of them lol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    65% to 33%..

lol Where you get this ? from? I grew up in the south and have lived in every state along the southeaster coast. I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    65% to 33%..

lol Where you get this ? from? I grew up in the south and have lived in every state along the southeaster coast. I have no idea what you're talking about.

No matter where I got it from it ain't YOUR experience. So what difference would that info make in what YOU do
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2016
    Options
    65% to 33%..

No matter where I got it from it ain't YOUR experience. So what difference would that info make in what YOU do

The point is, you're on here making statements as if they are absolute truth. I'm assuming you're basing this off some reasonable amount of information and not just pulling it out of your ass. Right? Or is that exactly what you're doing, disparaging a whole region of people based on nothing but ? ?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    65% to 33%..

The point is, you're on here making statements as if they are absolute truth. I'm assuming you're basing this off some reasonable amount of information and not just pulling it out of your ass. Right? Or is that exactly what you're doing, disparaging a whole region of people based on nothing but ? ?

That is the way you took my statement. 1+1=2 is an absolute truth. Nothing basically regarding people is an absolute truth because we are all different. ? like that should be understood.

? you should know better than assuming. That is your ? fault. Correct yourself

Obviously I have seen this with my own eyes. It was told to me as well by a person in the military who witnessed this.

Hard to deny when there are still "Sun down" parts of town in very rural south areas.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    65% to 33%..

That is the way you took my statement. 1+1=2 is an absolute truth. Nothing basically regarding people is an absolute truth because we are all different. ? like that should be understood.

? you should know better than assuming. That is your ? fault. Correct yourself

Obviously I have seen this with my own eyes. It was told to me as well by a person in the military who witnessed this.

Hard to deny when there are still "Sun down" parts of town in very rural south areas.

lol Wait, did you just tell me to correct myself for assuming that you were actually basing your post on something and not just spouting ? ? If we can't assume that there is something actually behind the things you say then we should all just treat your posts as meaningless drivel and no one should take anything you say seriously.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    65% to 33%..

I'm curious. Mane, where did you personally see this? I'm from Mississippi and I've never seen this, especially in an area where blacks outnumber whites.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    65% to 33%..

I'm curious. Mane, where did you personally see this? I'm from Mississippi and I've never seen this, especially in an area where blacks outnumber whites.

Me personally in north & south carolina.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I was born and raised in SC. What part you talking about? I've never heard of elder blacks in the country teaching their kids and grandkids to kowtow to whites let alone not look them in the eyes. Hell, most of the times older southern blacks are the most bigotted people there are. Because they remember what was done to them and they hate white people indiscriminately. I'm not saying it doesn't happen cause SC is backwards as hell. I'd just like to know what part of SC is it that such things are so regular they are worth mentioning.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    65% to 33%..

Me personally in north & south carolina.

maybe in south carolina

but where in NC have u seen submissive ? mentality?

there isn't anywhere in the state u could hide from black people in NC these days
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right. I can't speak on SC, but I can't see it in NC; especially where blacks outnumber whites. I was born there, went to school there, and all my fam throughout the state so I've been all over. I dunno, can't see that being the case in any of the 5 major NC cities or them small cities where blacks out number whites like Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Lumberton, etc.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Right. I can't speak on SC, but I can't see it in NC; especially where blacks outnumber whites. I was born there, went to school there, and all my fam throughout the state so I've been all over. I dunno, can't see that being the case in any of the 5 major NC cities or them small cities where blacks out number whites like Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Lumberton, etc.

It's the same in SC. SC and NC are very similar. Both states have areas where blacks are heavily outnumbered, so maybe he's talking about there. But I haven't seen any of the behavior that he's talking about where there is a reasonably large black community.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

It's not in the "same stratosphere," as you pt it; my point depends on that very fact.

Let a white kid beat up a black kid and the reaction from many people would be that, as a black kid, no way he should let a white kid beat him up. The underlying thinking being that we are supposed to be tougher than them.

Now think about all the other things that we don't say. One example is what I said: if a white kit gets better grades than a black kid, we don't say that, as a black kid, no way he should be letting that happen. The underlying thinking must be that, unlike a physical toughness, nothing is really amiss if a white kid is a better student.

What does that say about many of us? That we implicitly believe in or accept our inferiority, in some ways.

Now you might say, "But hey, you can't expect every black kid to be better academically than every white kid."

If you did say that, you would have a point.

But why doesn't the same point hold about being physically tough?

To have certain expectations in one domain but not in others is basically suggesting that you think we are superior in some ways but inferior in others. Needless to say, this kind of thinking doesn't help the black race.