What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video:TNT releases a new trailer for Charles Barkley’s new show “The Race Card” aka "The Coon Card"…

13»

Replies

• Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mohamed wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    mohamed wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    ansb1sgy8kk7.gif

What show is this from

I was looking up random shit on youtube the other day and stumbled upon this

The video, song and gif is the perfect representation of coon's mindstate. Copper is a genius.

Damn why did I even ask! Scust at the first 5 secs of that vid

Bruh i quickly has to turn that bs off lol smh
    mohamed
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Only person inside missing is Michael Jordan for more cooning and bafooning.
    Sometimes I wish I could be my own daddy
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing with Jim Brown is he seems more jealous of the fact niggaz is out here protesting in 2016. It's more like "what Kaepernick's doing could never be like what we did back then". Nigga is jealous & being a petty coon. But I see that in a lot of older black ppl sometimes. Their too judgemental of their own and literally hate the younger generation for being different
    deadeyeYoung Stef  Colin$mackabi$hdnyce215
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why does Jim Brown's history get erased simply because he disagrees with you? *Beanie Sigel voice* You're not qualified...

Sounds like your little mob mentality is the problem. Maybe you should hear him/them out and see where they're coming from and either agree to disagree, or take in the gems being dropped and drop some of your own.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why does Jim Brown's history get erased simply because he disagrees with you? *Beanie Sigel voice* You're not qualified...

Sounds like your little mob mentality is the problem. Maybe you should hear him/them out and see where they're coming from and either agree to disagree, or take in the gems being dropped and drop some of your own.

In this case I agree with you. All the work Jim Brown has put in this one moment shouldn't negate all of that.

Also there are things a person can do just one time the eliminates everything real or positive that person may have done in the past.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

deadeyeYoung Stef
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.. Did not watch.

I'll give it a peep when Minister Farrakhan is a guest.

Until then, no, thanks!
    deadeyeYoung Stef
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Brown not black anymore. Maybe if he had a twitter account I can take him seriously. I only listen to twilants.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    Brother_Fivemiamivice305iron man1Young Stef
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is another example of the coon sympathizing I've grown a custom too from you. First Ray Lewis, then RZA now JB. This has become a pattern

Smokey Tha Bandit
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

This is another example of the coon sympathizing I've grown a custom too from you. First Ray Lewis, then RZA now JB. This has become a pattern

Bruh.... "accustomed to" is the phrase you're looking for SMH.

I've never "sympathized" with Ray Lewis, but in any case I'm just asking people to see both sides of the argument. RZA's status in Hip-Hop is SOLIDIFIED, JB's status in the sports activist realm is SOLIDIFIED.

ONE disagreement with their comments on a topic that you're not anymore educated than they are on, should NOT instantly turn them from legend to coon. That's ridiculous! If a legend or someone you respects says something, you owe them a fair trial at investigating where they're coming from. That's the ONLY way we're going to move forward. All of this pointing fingers at anyone who doesn't agree with me shit is for the fuck niggas that want to gossip all day in place of putting in work.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18019070/charles-barkley-shock-election-urges-people-give-donald-trump-chance
    Charles Barkley: 'In shock' over election, but urges patience with Donald Trump

Charles Barkley said he was "in shock" over the results of Tuesday's election but urged Americans to give president-elect Donald Trump a chance.

Never shy to state his opinions on matters other than basketball, the NBA Hall of Famer led off the discussion on TNT's "Inside the NBA" on Thursday night about Trump's victory over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

"I was in shock, I'm not gonna lie. I was totally surprised at the election results," Barkley said. "That being said, we've got to move on. I was disappointed because my candidate didn't win, No. 1. But like I said, it's over now. [Trump] is going to be the president of the United States. We've got to respect the office, and we have to give him a chance. That's the bottom line."

Barkley joins a list of notable sports figures who have urged taking a wait-and-see approach to a Trump presidency.

One night earlier, Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers also said he was surprised Trump won, but reaffirmed his belief in the American system, too.

"Somebody always loses an election. We've been fortunate that we've won the last couple with President Obama. We didn't win this one," Barkley said on TNT. "But like I said, I respect the office of the president of the United States, and we have to give him a chance.

"Everything he's said in the past, that's water under the bridge. We have to give him a chance, and we have to support him because he's the president of the United States of America."
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.wcnc.com/news/controversy-ensues-after-charles-barkley-visits-md-church/355709126
    Mom confronts Charles Barkley over race

BALTIMORE (WUSA9) - An NBA legend caused a controversy at a Maryland church during a discussion about race relations and police brutality in America.

Audience members say it happened during a recent taping of Charles Barkley's new show, "The Race Card," on TNT.

Prince George's County resident Marion Gray-Hopkins attended the taping earlier this week at a church in East Baltimore. Her son, Gary Hopkins Jr., was shot and killed by a Prince George's County police officer in 1999.

She said she was disappointed by how the event turned out.

"He validated that he is a number one jerk," she said.

She said Barkley downplayed the issue of police brutality and talked down to the audience when he tried to tell it to focus more on quelling black on black crime.

The issue of police brutality has been a major subject in Baltimore ever since the death of Freddie Gray in 2015.

"He started [the conversation] with, "I want you to share with me your feelings. Let's be real here,'" she said. "And, as people began to be real with him, he offended people."

The way Barkley conducted himself at the church received a lot of discussion on social media when the website, "The Undefeated", published an article about his Baltimore visit Wednesday afternoon.

Writer Milton Kent wrote that Barkley told the audience he believes racism exist, but that American discrimination is more about economic empowerment than skin color.

WUSA9 has reached out to Turner, the parent company of TNT, to see if either it or Barkley had a comment about the incident.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards