fidgeting

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont wanna make fun of this, cause i understand...BUT,..as far as not wanting to make people feel uncomfortable..id kinda not notice someone moving around alot, as opposed to someone having a decent sized metal object in their hand. in a place where it would be unusual for them to have it out in the open. but im weird like that
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    edited October 2016
    Options
    i know why those things are occuring if someone does it. Cause i understand the condition that brings it about. So my mind makes it ambient noise since its not a threat to me.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fidget like a ? . I aint trying to build stuff though. I aint a architect.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This me all day can't sit still have to keep moving even if I'm driving
  • SolemnSauce
    edited October 2016
    Options
    i know why those things are occuring if someone does it. Cause i understand the condition that brings it about. So my mind makes it ambient noise since its not a threat to me.

What do you mean?

Anxiety isnt just something that based in fear, even tho it has that stigma attached to it. You take someone who has a fast paced life and or career, and put them in a situation that slow and reliant on others. They tend to get anxiety and fidget, cause its not what their mind is used to. So i get why someone has anxiety, even if i dont know why they have anxiety.

And personally anyone that is calm in every situation is bat ? crazy. But back to the point, just me...if im in the grocery store or clothing store. And some one is fidgeting with an object not familiar with that surrounding. They are a threat to me unless proved otherwise.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I fidget like a ? . I aint trying to build stuff though. I aint a architect.

You really cant find the patience to buy 5 dollars worth of hardware?

Lemme get that 5 off ya
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Play pocket pool..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I fidgit more often than I should. I can no longer be comfortable because of my experiences in Afghanistan and The Canary Island experiments.

I joined the service in June 2001 right out of high school. 9/11 happened a couple months later. Then off to Afghanistan we went. I witnessed my comrades, Brooklyn, Compton, Tex, Miami, and Apache killed in combat. A land mine exploded and I woke up with Apache's intestines all over my back. The experience still haunts my dreams.

To deal with the combat guilt, I was selected for a special program in the canary islands for ptsd. You ever seen the movie Deadpool? He had it easy. I was tortured mentally and physically for 16 months until I was finally let go on medical. Ever since, I haven't been able to sleep more than 2 hours a night. I've attempted suicide 6 times. Thank you America.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fidgit more often than I should. I can no longer be comfortable because of my experiences in Afghanistan and The Canary Island experiments.

I joined the service in June 2001 right out of high school. 9/11 happened a couple months later. Then off to Afghanistan we went. I witnessed my comrades, Brooklyn, Compton, Tex, Miami, and Apache killed in combat. A land mine exploded and I woke up with Apache's intestines all over my back. The experience still haunts my dreams.

To deal with the combat guilt, I was selected for a special program in the canary islands for ptsd. You ever seen the movie Deadpool? He had it easy. I was tortured mentally and physically for 16 months until I was finally let go on medical. Ever since, I haven't been able to sleep more than 2 hours a night. I've attempted suicide 6 times. Thank you America.

jesus christ man. i dont think a fidget toy is gonna help you.

just sayin.

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is me with no drugs......

Ha
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sure....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read a fun fact once that said you can burn a pound a day just from fidgeting.

I fidget to focus my mind and draw energy towards me.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can sit still but I can't concentrate
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I read a fun fact once that said you can burn a pound a day just from fidgeting.

I fidget to focus my mind and draw energy towards me.

i know how u figet

wwcflkeimlto.gif
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

"You can't flag a moderator's post."
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    ? got that deadpool treatment..deadpool got exhilarated healing...he got the shakes..coleworld