• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    I had fake friendships in college with white people. I don't even have the energy for that anymore. The forced conversations, not being able to completely be myself, always feeling like I'm wearing a mask, etc. I would have to go from using the word "? " about 15 times a day to 2 when I'm around a white friend. I'm just not comfortable.

It's such an illustration of the extra work you have to do as a minority to resonate with the greater public. Around white people, I don't feel like I have the luxury of just existing. It's like we have to prove our humanity, and if you lack the charm and other social skills to make that easily digestible for them, well, good luck to you. I'm too old for that now. They gotta kiss my ass. I bring my chitlins to work, heat them up in the break room and dare somebody to say some ? . Life's too short.

You deserve a whoopin

My people from the south. This what we eat.

Born and raised in the south and I dont ? with pig guts. Matter of fact I dont ? with pig anything. Don't try to blame your slave based diet on us.

Damn, not even honey baked ham?

Honey baked ham, roasted ham, bbq ham ? all that ? . No pepperoni pizza, no suausage, no bacon, no pork chops none of it. I haven't intentionally eaten pork in well iver a decade. Pigs were made to clean the earth not to be eaten.

You have no way of knowing this, Foh.
    Pigs are delicious

? be eating shell fish catfish and all other types of scavengers but pork is bad? Smh

Ya feel me? Shrimp, crab, lobster, and crawfish are literally swimming insects but don't nobody ever say ? about them nasty mufuckas.

I'm allergic but I wouldn't eat that either. Shellfish are bottom feeders
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh. Is gonna end up like big mama from soul food lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I had fake friendships in college with white people. I don't even have the energy for that anymore. The forced conversations, not being able to completely be myself, always feeling like I'm wearing a mask, etc. I would have to go from using the word "? " about 15 times a day to 2 when I'm around a white friend. I'm just not comfortable.

It's such an illustration of the extra work you have to do as a minority to resonate with the greater public. Around white people, I don't feel like I have the luxury of just existing. It's like we have to prove our humanity, and if you lack the charm and other social skills to make that easily digestible for them, well, good luck to you. I'm too old for that now. They gotta kiss my ass. I bring my chitlins to work, heat them up in the break room and dare somebody to say some ? . Life's too short.

You deserve a whoopin

Born and raised in the south and I dont ? with pig guts. Matter of fact I dont ? with pig anything. Don't try to blame your slave based diet on us.

Honey baked ham, roasted ham, bbq ham ? all that ? . No pepperoni pizza, no suausage, no bacon, no pork chops none of it. I haven't intentionally eaten pork in well iver a decade. Pigs were made to clean the earth not to be eaten.

Pigs are delicious

? be eating shell fish catfish and all other types of scavengers but pork is bad? Smh

Ya feel me? Shrimp, crab, lobster, and crawfish are literally swimming insects but don't nobody ever say ? about them nasty mufuckas.

I'm allergic but I wouldn't eat that either. Shellfish are bottom feeders

I don't eat any of them swimming insects.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You deserve a whoopin

Pigs are delicious

That's just as bad...

But you ? don't be giddy over shellfish like you swoon over swine.

Hey bruh the pork slander needs to cease immediately.

Eating some delicious ribs right now.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    all the meats seem to be bad for u except maybe lamb or deer. chicken eat they own ? beef is hard to digest and causes heart issues... goats eat anything pork give u high blood pressure. seafood are scavengers.... all the meats ? up stop just blaming pork
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And ? all you non swine eating ? I'm gonna ? a pig butt up at Thanksgiving.

As a fellow consumer of porcine flesh, even I find the way you phrased this to be disturbing.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the meats seem to be bad for u except maybe lamb or deer. chicken eat they own ? beef is hard to digest and causes heart issues... goats eat anything pork give u high blood pressure. seafood are scavengers.... all the meats ? up stop just blaming pork

That's not true about Goat.

Chickens are disgusting tho, I'll give you that.

But do the research on pigs. They have one of the quickest digestive systems of any animals, and they really eat EVERYTHING. So all the the toxins and bacteria in their food doesn't have time to be "filtered" out. And it gets stored in the fat, which they have a lot of....

I hate shellfish just as much as pork tho.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For someone who hates pork u talk about it a lot lou ferrignoneck
    ? off and low us pork eaters
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    White people by large are conservative. That is why my belief is the large majority of white folks are racist or have no empathy. The minority of white folks that are "woke" is a small one. If there was "good" white folks then how come they haven't stopped racial injustice in this country.

Ya'll overrate the power that average white people have. They have white privilege, but that isn't all that big a deal when compared to the power the rich elite wield.

That might actually be worse.

Average white people are police officers, teachers, doctors, HR workers, hiring managers, etc.

When you think of how many ways people in each of these occupations can hurt you, the "rich elite" are the least of our problems.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you not even a real Jamacian.

Your WHOLE life is a lie.

You bout to be Esbee II
  • deadeye
    edited November 2016
    Options

And white people do not have privilege.

This country was molded by white people to create a system where white people can thrive with minimal resistance.

@NothingButTheTruth

Your second statement contradicts your first statement.

How can you not realize that your last statement is the heart of what white privilege really is?
  • deadeye
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Oh, my bad.

Didn't realize this thread was now about eating.......or not eating......pork.

Carry on.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

And white people do not have privilege.

This country was molded by white people to create a system where white people can thrive with minimal resistance.

@NothingButTheTruth

Your second statement contradicts your first statement.

How can you not realize that your last statement is the heart of what white privilege really is?

Due to the naivety of a lot of black people, I agree, but instead of whining that they created a system for themselves, we should come up with a way to create a system like that for ourselves. I'm observing how they move and see it as more of a blueprint than anything (minus all of atrocities like slavery and incarceration). We should not fault someone for looking out for their own best interests.

The issue is black people feel they are treated unfairly so instead of addressing the situation as it is, we play the blame game which results in limited to no progress. We should not blame white people for getting treated like what we see as normal citizens, we should blame the system for treating black people like ? . It's silly to play this end sum game with any group of people on some "who has it worse" ? .

White people do NOT have privilege, black people are just being treated like foreigners with no representation, which is reality. It's not the same thing.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was cool with this white dude before Obama became president..He was ? that Obama won.He stopped ? with me ever since.I tried calling,Texting,FB and everything.that punk just let our friendship go down the drainover some BS
    a week or two later after his rant.he posted on his FB page..that he was very disappointed obama won because he's going to ruin america...etc..last time we spoke to each other smh

Hilarious lmao
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you not even a real Jamacian.

Your WHOLE life is a lie.

You bout to be Esbee II

U right im definitely not whoever that word is
    deadeye wrote: »
    Oh, my bad.

Didn't realize this thread was now about eating.......or not eating......pork.

Carry on.

I see what u did there, BARS
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Man you think some white people are in their feelings now just wait and see how they react if trump loses this election

some white guy going around on FB talking about when Trump Loses..He waging a war on Black folks.This aint 1899 we fighting back this time

I don't believe the number of black people willing to fight back is as high as some people think it is.

Numbers don't need to be high. People just need to be EFFECTIVE.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh. Is gonna end up like big mama from soul food lol

giphy.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Man you think some white people are in their feelings now just wait and see how they react if trump loses this election

some white guy going around on FB talking about when Trump Loses..He waging a war on Black folks.This aint 1899 we fighting back this time

I don't believe the number of black people willing to fight back is as high as some people think it is.

Numbers don't need to be high. People just need to be EFFECTIVE.

I agree just stating that I think folks thoughts about the numbers now a days is going be high when in reality it won't be many.