Awkward times and places you had to take a SH*T (lol)

Options
Lurkristocrat
Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
What are some of the craziest times u had to take a ? ?

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I drink coffee to early at the airport....I stay lighting those lounges up.

One of the main reasons I cut back on coffee
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took a ? off the railing of a boat in the ocean once. Fed some fish prolly
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took a ? on a chick's chest once
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

? what!? U gotta explain this one.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not uncomfortable taking ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    .... I SHYTED ON MYSELF LAST YEAR ON RODEO DRIVE... ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE

Lmao how
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh y'all some ? ass ? .
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boys housewarming party. I just finished eating and when I threw my food away, mudbutt was inevitable. I stayed in the kitchen bent over decided what to do next. I knew I couldn't go upstairs and do damage there. So held it in til I left and stopped at the first place I was. Long John silvers. Never been in there before. Went straight to the toilet and unleashed. Smh. Had to throw my shorts away when I got home
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? what!? U gotta explain this one.

I had a chick who was into ? play and she wanted me to ? on her chest so I did
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to take the worst ? right in the middle of taking the S.A.T.....the first time
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting the bubble guts or simply having to take a ? and you're not at home or somewhere clean smdh.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There have been a few times when I have an uber passenger in the backseat and my tummy starts bubbling. That is the absolute worst.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think I've ever had an awkward ? , just maybe in a place that wasn't very clean... But I always soap down/sanitize seats and line with paper if push ever comes to shove

Still though I dont necessarily like releasing while other people are in the bathroom, and ill often wait for it to clear out.

Also I dont like seeing peoples faces who just finished taking a ? so I try to get out of there quick when the toilet flushes or coming out of the stall while others are in there.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I joke alot..but bruh, im dead ass serious here...driving from Charleston to New Jersey, Had just eaten a burger from mcdonalds..had to take a ? sooooo bad and the next exit wasnt for like 50-60 miles into NC. I know what it feels like for a woman to be in labor b. i was sweating and ? , and im deadass serious when i say this..

got to the town in NC, bolted from the car into the store, ran to the back..open the bathroom door..? was so nasty i didnt even have to take a ? no more..literally drove from there to Jersey no stops.

I think it was Raleigh or Fayetteville...or where ever Tony Dubbz is from..