Awkward times and places you had to take a SH*T (lol)

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any public toilet I used out in the states. Horrible. They have hugs gaps where the hinges are so people can look directly through at you.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took a ? at the Washington monument. Horrible experience.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My n my friends drove from the bay to vegas...i did not eat b4...i didnt wana be in some dessert takn a ? with no Tp
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last month on the way home the bus hit as I turned the corner on my block I started sweating of I was shaking as if I was going through withdrawal I was in the elevator holding my ? in with my family leg ran in the house and alms shifted in myself at the bathroom door

Bruh, did u have to take ? while writing this?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ......IM GLAD THAT I COULD INSPIRE YOU ALL TO DISCUSS THE TIMES WHERE YOU SHYTED ON YA SELF

YA NASTY ? !

? I MADE the thread that inspired you.
    #respectthearchitect
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had the bubbles on the city bus as a youth. Couldnt hold it n i just ? . Since i was standing n walking the whole time, it snowballed down my leg into a golf ball sized ? ball and rolled out my pant leg unto the ground. Luckily no one was around when it did n i kept it moving. Few minutes some people walk by that ? ball and some kid kicks it thinking its a ? ball and got my ? on his shoe.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last month on the way home the bus hit as I turned the corner on my block I started sweating of I was shaking as if I was going through withdrawal I was in the elevator holding my ? in with my family leg ran in the house and alms shifted in myself at the bathroom door

Aye I was trying hard as hell to decipher what he typed. Lol!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Not personally, but I had one horrible experience with someone else's ? . In high school I worked at subway and on Saturday it was just me and the asst manager on afternoon shift. Anyway, there was a lot of construction going on at the plaza where we were located. So one of the construction workers comes in to use the bathroom

Now the bathroom is supposed be for customers only, but we were like just let him use it, who wants to use the porta potties all the time right? So he uses it and leaves, we think nothing of it. Like 15 min later this smell just over powered the entire restaurant!!!

The manager and I were like wtf is that?????!!!!!! So she goes to the bathroom and just starts yelling for me, I get there, and my ? , it was like something out of a horror film. THERE WAS ? EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

There was ? all over the toilet, all over the walls and I swear good, there was ? on the ceiling!!!!! We both liked at each other like no way in hell are we cleaning that! She calls the owner to tell him what happened and that mf tried to convince us to clean it, talking about he'd pay us over time for that ? , mf please!

Anyway we refused, and I ended up calling my mom to drop us off some extra strength febreeze and air freshener we say least didn't have to smell that ? for the rest of our shift. They ended up having to hire one of those hazmat clean up companies come clean it up cuz all the employees refused

The smell and sight of that bathroom has me still traumatised to this day

b79fe8d88d7a5bb2fd2ac8caae38b0d4333a5d91b5552eb1602687663cdc1739.jpg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    shittin right now... but here's the story

jr high, lunch ? me up... but I knew I would make it home... always used to have bad stomach issues... but it's gotten a little better...

anyways.. after school, get into the bus and I'm hoping that the traffic over the bridge is clear, cuz without traffic, the bus can have us home in about 10-15 min.. traffic? legit almost an hour to get home. .

horrible street construction here...

we pull away from the school, as we round the school and come to the bridge... this ? is backed way the ? up. . my reaction

tumblr_m2id90CiW01r76lino1_500.gif

then I say, Juanita I need to get off the bus, she said nope it's the rules whatever..

we r still right next to the school, literally.. but no she said she can't let me off... I asked for her to make a right turn n we r in the front again... no she said... then I said well I'm taking a ? on the bus, there's no way I make it home...

she slowly turned to me and said u better not take one ? on this bus, boy if u ? , ur cleaning this whole bus...

rocking back n forth... feeling like this

Sweat.gif

so I collect myself n I sat back and did some breathing exercises... in n out.. in n out... was able to calm down and make it to the bus stop at home...

it's about a 5 min walk home but I ran.... ran hard and that wS the worst ide ever...

full fledge explosions... I'm stopped in the middle of a field standing there ? my life away..

had to walk like this the rest of the way

lix1zi6em2fd.gif

worst ? of my life

Bruh, this story coupled with the memes/gifs got me cryin
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Had the bubbles on the city bus as a youth. Couldnt hold it n i just ? . Since i was standing n walking the whole time, it snowballed down my leg into a golf ball sized ? ball and rolled out my pant leg unto the ground. Luckily no one was around when it did n i kept it moving. Few minutes some people walk by that ? ball and some kid kicks it thinking its a ? ball and got my ? on his shoe.

u out here dropping softball sized ? ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao he said golf ball... that ain't normal...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ......IM GLAD THAT I COULD INSPIRE YOU ALL TO DISCUSS THE TIMES WHERE YOU SHYTED ON YA SELF

YA NASTY ? !

? I MADE the thread that inspired you.
    #respectthearchitect

HUSH... YA THREAD WOULD BE ON THE FIFTH PAGE OF GnS IF IT WASNT FOR ME
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Imagining this is hilarious
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Wtf? I woulda never guessed so many grown people shat on themselves. This is crazy

technically i didnt ? on myself. i made it to the water in time to avoid ? on me. the little tropical fish that like to swim close to the shore werent so lucky.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O wow..

OK I was 14 and I ate a whole bag of gummy donut things similar to trolls candy or whatever and not long after that the bubble guts had ensued. I was in my sister's apartments and she must not have been home at the time because all I remember was that I had to make it home which was a block or two away. Well I tried but this had to be the most severe case of diarrhea I had ever had, to this day I don't think I ever had to go soooo bad. It got to the point where I could feel it running down my leg a little. So I dipped behind a grocery store Ezel style and took a big chocolate milky dump. To top it all off I had on white pants :# Fortunately it was dark outside...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ain't ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    me and wifey went to the riveria maya in mexico for our honeymoon. ? was perfect. we stayed at an all inclusive resort and there was non stop food so i was eating any and everything. i was mixing up all types of combinations of different cuisines. i was trying all kind of ? swordfish and lasagna, sushi and lamb, eggplant and curry goat. i was determined to get my money's worth so i was going in.

so on the 3rd day we took an excursion to maroma beach. ? was about a 20-30 min ride or so on a bus shuttle from the resort. the beach was very nice but very desolate. we decided to take a walk on the beach and left the only store in the area. ? was cool but after 3 days of the mixing up ethnic cuisines from the around the world my stomach just ? exploded. it felt like i had eaten a grenade and that ? had just exploded in my stomach. with no warning i had to ? instantly but there was nothing around. the only bathroom i saw was the carribean sea. so i went from holding hands and walking along this beautifully perfect beach on my honeymoon to holding my ass and running into the ocean. i got about waist deep in the water dropped my trunks and ? non stopped for about 5 minutes. that crystal clear water turned brown fast as ? . i kept having to move to get away from the brown ? cloud in the water. so here i am trying to walk in the water while simultaneously ? in the water with a brown ? ? cloud following me. aint nothing like taking a watery diarrhea ? in water.

so after i finally stopped ? i moved to a clean patch of water and just tried to soak for a minute. we had a beach bag and a change of clothes so i came out the water got a fresh pair of shorts when back in the water and changed and left the ? trunks floating. so if you ever go to maroma beach in mexico and an old ass pair of blue and gold ? ass corona swimming trunks wash up on the shore you know where they came from.

REAL...? ...FUCCIN...TEARS!! LOL!!!
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met and spent the night with a bad ass redbone in Buckhead. First Night my ? ! Chinese food, trees and White Zifendale. Woke up 2 take her 2 work, was leaving and my stomach went "Where U Going!?". Long story short, she was waiting in the hall with her cousin and my homie and I damn near was passed out on the toilet.ibwas in there a LIFETIME! I gave all I had LMAO! Was weak! She came back in, knocked on the door " R U Ok?". Homie never let me live that down.