Are there any secrets your SO dont know about? ( Secrets you keeping to the grave )

MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Like real talk i was talking to this girl and she was telling me her so knows everything about her (significant other) except one secret about a sex life she had with a couple in another state she lived for a year.

Are there any secrets your SO dont know about? ( Secrets you keeping to the grave ) 28 votes

My significant other knows everything
25%
Kai700Arya TsaddiqVIBEBussy_Getta Betazzombie 7 votes
What they dont know wont hurt em
32%
Africa UnitedobnoxiouslyfreshIdiopathic JokerNothingButTheTruthTheBoyRoTrillfatemanofmorehouseKatAP21 9 votes
I got a whole other life im keeping to myself
25%
MECCA1000Will MunnyLou CypherRickyRichSolemnSaucethe dukesterLefty_ 7 votes
I got some sex secrets that needs to stay secret
17%
vagrant-718sweetheart93MARIO_DROgalaxy_1221Tymoney19 5 votes

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh yeah. He doesn't need nor want to know every little detail of every indiscretion.

I think it's selfish when people lay everything on their S/O and are then like accept me. Keep them bones in your closet.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Uh yeah. He doesn't need nor want to know every little detail of every indiscretion.

I think it's selfish when people lay everything on their S/O and are then like accept me. Keep them bones in your closet.

ok but hopefully them bones don't effect the relationship..that ? shapes our psyche and how we deal with emotions/people
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Told her something I could never tell anybody else. I mean why would you not tell them every single aspect of you if you want to invest everything into them
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I don't know everything then I don't know you which means cannot trust you
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't tell her everything, she knows about past relationships and there isn't any "bones" in my closet.

There isn't going to be any respect killing secrets falling out down the line
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set up, huh. ? ...

fioudkddf7pa.png

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been keeping a secret from her for about 2 months now, I ? on the living room carpet when I was ? as ? and blamed it on the dog, can still smell ? on a hot day, ah well winter is on the way there is no point in paying for a new carpet just yet.

Bruh, rent a carpet cleaner.

I'm honest to a fault, my broad checked all
    Luggage with bones in em (that I know of) at the start, literally laid it out there and gave me the decision to ? with her or not.
  • zzombie
    edited October 2016
    ALL i am going to say is that i once knew a guy who found out his girl saw more ? than a ? cake and the people he worked with knew this but this honest hardworking guy did not know the ? drenched history of the girl he was in love with and when he found out bad things happened and she was left in utter tears and despair

So ladies honesty is the best policy your man needs to know about the ? , the orgies and the trains you got ran all over you etc etc etc
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been keeping a secret from her for about 2 months now, I ? on the living room carpet when I was ? as ? and blamed it on the dog, can still smell ? on a hot day, ah well winter is on the way there is no point in paying for a new carpet just yet.

Wypipo
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I sit here ant type this, I THINK she knows everything. Can't think of anything she doesn't. But i'm sure there is something. But not because it's a 'secret'. More that the ? just prolly has just never come up.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

No Kat....just no
  • Kat

No Kat....just no

I'm sorry..give your own opinion and let me have mine.

I don't want to know every little detail..I just don't.

I feel we know what we need to know about each other, but then again he's over 40 and I'm not too far off. Wtf I need to know details about ? he did in his twenties unless it led to a child or incurable disease?

Now we have shared stuff but I'm sure there are experiences he's kept from me and vice versa.
  • Arya Tsaddiq

No Kat....just no

I feel we know what we need to know about each other, but then again he's over 40 and I'm not too far off. Wtf I need to know details about ? he did in his twenties unless it led to a child or incurable disease?

Now we have shared stuff but I'm sure there are experiences he's kept from me and vice versa.

Where is your honor?
  • zzombie
    edited October 2016

No Kat....just no

Where is your honor?

Do you know who you are talking to??? THE poster girl for everything that is wrong with the average western woman honor is not a concept a lot of women really understand in the first place
  • Kat
    Ask your daddy, MFer.
  • Kat
    zzombie wrote: »

No Kat....just no

Where is your honor?

Do you know who you are talking to??? THE poster girl for everything that is wrong with the average western woman honor is not a concept a lot of women really understand in the first place

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you :)
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got the right to know she was eating ? in another state. I don't why she think it's okay to keep that from him. She would want to know if he did some ? ? in his pass and she would have every right to know.
  • Arya Tsaddiq

Bruh...why didn't you just clean the carpet?

You could have at least rented one for the low and took care of that...
  • Kat
    He got the right to know she was eating ? in another state. I don't why she think it's okay to keep that from him. She would want to know if he did some ? ? in his pass and she would have every right to know.

Who said I kept that from him?

His ass was grinning, probably thinking he's all the more closer to a threesome.
  • Avenue Crazy

Who said I kept that from him?

His ass was grinning, probably thinking he's all the more closer to a threesome.

make it happen you been on that block before..lol
  • Avenue Crazy
    Hold on @Kat you are some ? ?

What it taste like?