Ni**a wake up call on 9000

Options
2»

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last of his ? genes died inside when Trump kicked him out :joy: :joy: :joy:
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no election.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No he is evil.. i hope he ? dies

Heart attack while ? Ivanka
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? speaks

you would be wrong. For his part, Cary says he was shouting out Donald’s name in the middle of his speech and the crowd thought he was protesting.

“Calling me a thug does not indicate that I’m black, a thug technically can be anybody that’s disruptive, and does not respect the rights of others and that’s what he saw me doing, not being a part of the event and spirit of others,” he said.

In fact, Cary says Donald Trump has been falsely accused of making racist comments against blacks. “I have not heard Donald Trump say anything racially against a person as historically could be said and has been said from whites to blacks, he said.”

Cary says he attended the rally to deliver Trump an important document proposal that came to him in a dream. The document apparently had four key points that explained why Donald Trump should reach out and apologize to some voters that he offended, including women and disabled people, but not African-Americans. Still, Cary says since the event made national headlines he has been bombarded with criticism.”My house got egged a few days ago, constantly trashed, people have been out on the front lawn, torn up my sign. I refuse to let them make me back down a coward because it’s my right to support whomever I choose.”

As for why he is not choosing to vote for Hilary Clinton, Cary believes she lost her way and is motivated by money.

Trump has not polled well with black supporters. A recent CBS News Poll shows just 4 percent of African Americans support Donald Trump. But, Cary says “ I found that so many black people are so hateful not only against Donald but against people who support him.”

nikvqoa4yqpm.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    No he is evil.. i hope he ? dies

A man like Trump losing it all and struggling like the common man would be far more etherous to him than dying.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uncle ruckus azzz nicca
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to rethink your choice when you're giving a presidential cadidate advice on how to better treat over half of the population.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    You need to rethink your choice when you're giving a presidential cadidate advice on how to better treat over half of the population.

common sense aint common though

@Crude_ ? etherous he needs to ? die

@Copper like i said that ? ? never woke up..