Rick Rawse says beef between Meek & Game is squashed.. Jayceon's manger says it's not...

Options
2»

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost interest in the beef...1992 was super dope tho
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting tired of this Wack ? ....homie like 5"6 someone needs to teach him a lesson

Go find that ?

I got u...

RIP ELZO

It will be a glorious one
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Been told y'all about Wack. That ? was (and maybe still is) Suge's lackey. Tell me Suge wasn't extorting Game, cause you got Suge's little homie acting like he run anything that got to do with Game. Suge was extorting Game and Ray J.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ross tried to pull a Hillary Clinton and finesse the situation. "I have been cleared in the FBI investigation move on people." *FBI reopens investigation 10 days before the election*.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude wack is hilarious
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    I dont care that ? wack aint letting another grown man tell him what it or aint. I respect that. Same way id move. Idc if obama called me if i got beef i got beef. If he let ross dead it yall be like see he a sucka and got checked. ? cant win for losing. Idc he did what he should STAND BEHIND HIS WORDS AND THREATS.
    Only reason why I disagree with this is because Game said Ross was gonna have to call him to squash it, and Wack was in the interview nodding his head agreeing

To me it seem like Wack ? that Ross ain't call him and instead went straight to Game

Wack wanna be a star and in the end he has the potential to ? up a lot of Game connections
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont care that ? wack aint letting another grown man tell him what it or aint. I respect that. Same way id move. Idc if obama called me if i got beef i got beef. If he let ross dead it yall be like see he a sucka and got checked. ? cant win for losing. Idc he did what he should STAND BEHIND HIS WORDS AND THREATS.

But they don't have beef lol
    Meek didn't snitch on anybody
    Wack out here on ig coppin pleas about recorded phone calls and ?
    He shoulda accepted the olive branch
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But they don't have beef lol
    Meek didn't snitch on anybody
    Wack out here on ig coppin pleas about recorded phone calls and ?
    He shoulda accepted the olive branch

These ? don't hear you bruh
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not saying the beef roght or wrong. I wasn't there. Im going off of being a man and standing up to your threats and not letting another man dictate of there beef. Now if ross talked too them and made them see they should talk it out and set up a meeting of the minds and they agree cool, but to say I'm the bawse n this beef is dead cuz i said so its ludicrous and any man who would co sign that is a man of his own volition.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not saying the beef roght or wrong. I wasn't there. Im going off of being a man and standing up to your threats and not letting another man dictate of there beef. Now if ross talked too them and made them see they should talk it out and set up a meeting of the minds and they agree cool, but to say I'm the bawse n this beef is dead cuz i said so its ludicrous and any man who would co sign that is a man of his own volition.

That's not what happened tho
    Ross never said that
    He said I talked to the homie game, real ? do real things
    I don't think the word boss was used not once
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Game n Meek beef so wack basically doing what he says Ross can't do??