THE MANDELA EFFECT IS IT REAL ???

Options

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really got me ready to ask my pops did Mandela die in the 80s....
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not just about mandela all the other stuff is a mysteru
  • rebootx1
    Options
    The Mona Lisa is smiling I don't remember that
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about the JFK assassination though? I know for a fact that he was in a Lincoln Continental with 3 other ppl before.

Look it up now. Now he's in a limo with 5 others.

How?

I hope your not serious...

But honestly things get changed often for several reasons, why are these worth analyzing or creepy.

And half of the things dude says in his video, he is just guilty of being wrong about ?
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Life is like a box of chocolates or was like a box of chocolates.

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood., or a beautiful day in this neighborhood
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The chic fa Lea one got me and fabreeze
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about the JFK assassination though? I know for a fact that he was in a Lincoln Continental with 3 other ppl before.

How?

yooooo...

that middle part of the car wasnt there before...
  • rebootx1
    Options
    R we living in a matrix that survives off our souls, Chicago has the highest murder rate and had the tallest building in the world , maybe those antenas is there to beam the souls of dead nights at a faster rate
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he just gon feed people the wrong info?

The bottom 2 pairs of ribs are called floating ribs because they aren't directly connected to the sternum or by another pair of ribs.

Pairs 8-10 are connected to the sternum but indirectly by costal cartilage. All the pairs 8-12 are called false ribs.

The heart has never been on the left side of the chest but it is slightly off center to the left which is why they always say that. Anatomically it wouldn't even make sense on the left side. It sits right in the middle of our lungs.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    It's alot of other things that have changed just don't focus on 1 thing
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting...
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Are We Living In Split Realities? The Mandela Eff…: http://youtu.be/iHmRmuyUgvU
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

How?

I only just started checking this mandela ? out last night and the JFK ? is tripping me out, just did a google search and you are right wtf? has the Oliver stone movie changed too?

EDIT - Yes the JFK movie has changed lol what the ? !
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    This ? has been ? with my head all day, they are saying even the bible has changed I need answers!
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barry Allen stay ? the timelines up...
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    This ? has been ? with my head all day, they are saying even the bible has changed I need answers!

Bible has been fundamentally changed on several occassions, one of the prime examples is the greek (mis)translation of a river, which was branded the red sea...so Moses never parted the red sea....you could argue that the bible was changed/corrupted during its birth....cause its a compilation of different books, chosen by the likes of Eusebius and a dozen other men the history books seem to have forgotten.

• rebootx1
    Options
    No guy claimed he read a bible he got over 50 years ago and it changed while in his possession
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    No guy claimed he read a bible he got over 50 years ago and it changed while in his possession

My bad I didnt watch the vid...Im in indonesia where ghostz/spirits etc are real so nothing really suprises me anymore lol.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My bad I didnt watch the vid...Im in indonesia where ghostz/spirits etc are real so nothing really suprises me anymore lol.

You seen that ? yourself?
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    I know for a fact there was only 4 people in the car JFK was in when he was shot, I went through a phase of studying the whole thing and I know there was 4 not 6, ? is ? crazy where did the other 2 come from? and the women with the balloon? could it be that the jfk ? was all a hoax like the moon landings and most of the ? we see on the news? seems more plausible than time travel to me but why film 2 different versions of the assassination?
  • HundredEyes
    Options

You seen that ? yourself?

Yes I have. ? quite common here for some reason and a subject that everyone discusses freely without being seen as a lunatic...Pretty sure some of the dead on earth are in somekind of limbo. I know it sounds crazy - I wouldnt post it on instagram or tell it in public due to being labeled callow/crazy - but yeah ? real out here.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's one for y'all:

Spongebob Squarepants, season 3, episode 44a "Nasty Patty".

At the end, there's a scene where the health inspector gives The Krusty Krab a passing inspection. Mr Krabs then says "Come on, everybody. Krabby Patties at half price! Well, not really. " to which the inspector, having been beaten and still woozy from it says "Oh boy, I'd like a Krabby Patt... " and the door slams in his face.

Except... That's not how it was when it first aired and for at least a year or so after it first aired.

When it first aired Mr Krabs says to everyone "Come on, everybody. Krabby Patties are on the house!" to which the inspector replies, sounding ? and swaying back and forth "None for me thanks, I"m driving".

I used to comment to my wife about how that joke was one of those that cartoons slip in that adults would get a kick out of and the kids would prolly laugh because the inspector "sounded funny". In fact, that specific episode used to come up when we would talk about how adult oriented cartoons like ? Toons, Tom and Jerry, and the like were back in the day as opposed to now.

There's a bunch forum posts and the like of Spongebob episodes that people remember being different the first time they aired versus now and a lot of it has been confirmed thanks to people that used to video tape episodes and that some of those early episodes managed to remain intact on the DVD releases.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bible has been fundamentally changed on several occassions, one of the prime examples is the greek (mis)translation of a river, which was branded the red sea...so Moses never parted the red sea....you could argue that the bible was changed/corrupted during its birth....cause its a compilation of different books, chosen by the likes of Eusebius and a dozen other men the history books seem to have forgotten.
    Man created the bible so they change it every generation. Thid is why religion is ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reboot and preach to teach are the flat earth brothers I aint paying his thread no mind.