THE MANDELA EFFECT IS IT REAL ???

Options

Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bro 3cpo never had a silver leg while I was growing up never I would have remembered, born in the 70s like I say some of this stuff is old some born in the 90s might not remember things they haven't sent that much , when u seen something thousands of times you remember it subconsciously
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Its called growing up your memory gets a lil fuzzy from time to time aint nothing weird about it though

In some cases maybe but in this case I know for sure there was always 4 people in the car and the car was not a limo, and how are there thousands more people who recall it the same way as me? this ? is strange and cannot be dismissed.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Its called growing up your memory gets a lil fuzzy from time to time aint nothing weird about it though

In some cases maybe but in this case I know for sure there was always 4 people in the car and the car was not a limo, and how are there thousands more people who recall it the same way as me? this ? is strange and cannot be dismissed.

Its simple. It's because we live on a domed flat earth. It's the only logical explanation.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I got you brothers.Forget young YP let´s listen to the true teachers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syLfL_HUItA
    The mandela effect is not real people just got the wrong info in my opinion.Years ago when Mandela was in jail I thought he died too but like couple months later he got out of jail and became president.So let´s not confuse ignorance with reality.
  • rebootx1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bro the Mandela effect is just not 1 event it's thousands of them, that have changed not just Mandela dying u new cats trip me out read the title and u got everything figured out
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Bro the Mandela effect is just not 1 event it's thousands of them, that have changed not just Mandela dying u new cats trip me out read the title and u got everything figured out

Dude I know what it is.I understand it but it´s ignorance like flat earth theory.It´s not real.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    3cpo was always full gold.Mirror mirror on the wall was a popular error just like Mandela´s death in prison.Don´t forget they put mandela in the 46664 this is all a cover up.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bro 3cpo never had a silver leg while I was growing up never I would have remembered, born in the 70s like I say some of this stuff is old some born in the 90s might not remember things they haven't sent that much , when u seen something thousands of times you remember it subconsciously
    He had the silver leg on the first star wars only I guess Lucas didnt care to tell why he changed it to gold again
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    This has nothing to do with the flat earth theory tho.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has nothing to do with the flat earth theory tho.

Ignore them g.

Dude I know what it is.I understand it but it´s ignorance like flat earth theory.It´s not real.

Same ? videos you telling us to watch believes in a flat earth plane. Or am I misunderstanding?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People have unreliable memory, end of story. That's my take.

Y'all better figure this out though, because if not y'all might be hell bound. "Lol".
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

3CPO had the silver leg in Return of the Jedi I think. He had installed after he was blown to pieces in cloud city....that was empire strikes back. And in the force awakens he had a red *edit* arm I mean.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

3cpo

Bro 3cpo

Mandela Effect
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    I don´t think the IC understands what the mandela effect is.Why do know this came out the occultist realm it´s not from science.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    On some real ? though I fell for it years about I thought back in the days that Mandela died in jail.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's a cat that posted a video on Youtube that he shot from a VHS recording of Star Wars. C3PO was all gold. All the old Kenner toys he was gold. That silver leg ? is some ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    This cp30 one year after the release has been altered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMAAzS4brDc

but someone that has a vhs recording has survived this massive alteration of reality?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I think mandella affect is a classic case so obvious its overlooked. Like when you notice something and ask how long its been there and then someone tells you it's been there for as long as they can remember and you're just sitting there like wow wtf how come I never noticed that. Same ? happening here, appearing to happen massively/collectively because of our devices. The cp30 thing is made even worse when cp30 has been pictured as having two gold legs on many occasions.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    I know there was only 4 in the car tho and so do many others, I can understand how some are ? like the Forrest Gump one "life was like a box of chocolates" this JFK thing freaked me out days back but now I feel excited and am looking out for more signs.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    100 New The Mandela Effect Examples (MIND BLOWING…: http://youtu.be/fvoyoP4UUw0
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    ^^^^ A lot of those could be attributed to simple marketing and logo changes, which are not unusual to change.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    I was just at the supermarket to pick up a pizza I have loved this particular pizza for many years now I even drove out of my way just to get one, the last time I got one they had cheddar cheese on it instead of the usual mozzarella cheese (the one I love) so I asked the girl at the counter if it is still the mozzarella cheese because last time it was cheddar cheese and she said "it's always been cheddar"

78153-simon-cowell-gif-eCSq.gif
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    LMAO. Shut up ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even sure what this ? is about but keep seeing the title so i got curious not curious enough to read but to peer

Never seen the show but always thought it was Downtown abbey