• 12.7K From the Cheap Seats
  • 39.6K Entertainment
  • 62.4K Collective Argument
  • 74.9K Musical Conversation
  • 3.5K IC Talent Area
  • 359 Archives

Official Saint Pablo Tour Thread

SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody been to any shows yet? How much was the merch? Was there any good merch?

I just arrived in Vegas ready for the tour- floating stage and all. Yeezy hasn't disappointed me live. I'm hoping since it's a Vegas show he does something special. About to drink with my fiancé and then go ***** ***** up! Lol

Replies

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12/30 BK
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some other ***** in here went... I forget his username but he said ***** was flames.
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just woke up, ***** was crazy. lol I'll post a picture and a review later!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the T mobile arena look litty from the pictures. Been to vegas twice before might have to go again in the future to check out that venue.
  • MyndsetMyndset Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    I went to the show out here in St. Paul. ***** was dope crowd was hype as *****. He played a lot of old ***** too
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw his First Atlanta tour spot, they had merch as cheap as $40. Those lines were just too long for me :'( His show was beyond dope!! The floating stage, the lights, even the order of songs was just perfection. Kanye.....when he's in his element is a genius, can't deny that.