What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official Saint Pablo Tour Thread

SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody been to any shows yet? How much was the merch? Was there any good merch?

I just arrived in Vegas ready for the tour- floating stage and all. Yeezy hasn't disappointed me live. I'm hoping since it's a Vegas show he does something special. About to drink with my fiancé and then go fuck shit up! Lol
silverfoxxThe RecipeTsotsi Cape Town

Replies

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12/30 BK
    28ivma8.png
    SuperSoaker
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some other nigga in here went... I forget his username but he said shit was flames.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    SuperSoaker
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just woke up, shit was crazy. lol I'll post a picture and a review later!
    IceBergTaylorTsotsi Cape Town
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the T mobile arena look litty from the pictures. Been to vegas twice before might have to go again in the future to check out that venue.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • MyndsetMyndset Posts: 177 ✭✭
    I went to the show out here in St. Paul. Shit was dope crowd was hype as fuck. He played a lot of old shit too
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw his First Atlanta tour spot, they had merch as cheap as $40. Those lines were just too long for me :'( His show was beyond dope!! The floating stage, the lights, even the order of songs was just perfection. Kanye.....when he's in his element is a genius, can't deny that.
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Tsotsi Cape Town