Options
    "Little LaTasha sho' grown
    Tell the lady in the liquorstore that she's forgiven, so come home"

Textbook coonin by the ballerina

shut yo deformed ass up!

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't watch. wide nosed ? should be seen and not heard. the only wide nosed ? i'll ever listen to is Isaac hayes r.i.p.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My point is you don't have to be Malcolm X or MLK to change something or influence people. I've never held him to that standard but that doesnt mean he didnt have his own lane of importance.

And still, name one rapper who has a stage like 2Pacs and was/is willing to put it on the line to change peoples minds about anything, even if it was asinine.

Pac was special, I'm not even that big of a "stan" or anything but I recognize when someone is a unique talent and individual.

Chuck D was saying ? like Pac years before him, but he ain't "special cuz he didn't die after Fear of a Black Planet or Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black.

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a pac fan and ? but personally mentioning him in the same sentence as Malcolm and Martin annoys the ? outta me.

Some ? told me he did more for blacks than Malcolm X

IQSK4Qy.gif
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S is a ? boy for even posting that ?
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    This dude got it all wrong,

first off he actually is speaking like an Uncle Tom who hates everyone who fits with the stereotypical thug / criminal image but why ? because he dont want white people to judge us ?? WHO GIVES A ? ABOUT WHAT WHITE PEOPLE THINK ? !!?? thats the ? question ! is he ashamed ? why ? YES ? thugs exist ! and I know a couple of people who are both ; thug /gangster and are also talented/inteligent ... just like he is ,didnt he say he was in the streets? right ? ok

second of all Tupac had lots of plans for the black community ,he wanted to do an death row east and was planning a one nation album with east coast rappers. He also wanted to put rules in the hood to not sell drugs during the day while kids are playing so the kids would be safe ...his time was just cut short everybody knows that and thats why so much people loved him

yeah tupac could be ignorant at times but that was part of his dual personality because if he was fake he would never show us his softer side or talk about his flaws and feelings all the time ,He actually PROVES that thugs can be good people and to not judge them too quickly

this guy is an uncle tom who deep down wishes he was white and is tired of white peoples judgment and blames it on the thugs ...Tupac was alot more complex and real individual than that fool who makes those statments actually to shock people and get views by disrespecting the dead who actually had great plans for his community

peep this video where he explains what he meant by thug life ! he was a guy who would rally people up right now while cops are shooting at us and rappers are wearing ? dresses!

peep at 1;00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128ao5Xl_VY

president of the pac fan club post.

you must be young ...this new generation always thinks that if you say something positive about someone its because you a groupie smh...I barely listened to Pac , I Loved Me against the world and makaveli but other than that I wasnt no big fan ,I actually thought he was alittle a noying sometimes and I was riding with the east coast during that east coast west coast ? ...but now I see all this fuckery from rappers and say to myself If Pac was alive he would go at ? that are doing this ? ? and he would be speaking up everywhere against police brutality and racism that is going on ,thats it ,I aint a sucker or a follower I give praise when praise is due and when we talkin about rappers he was the last that had influence who was willing to stick his neck out for black people...others do it like killer mike and T.I but they are not as influential as Pac was
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

first off he actually is speaking like an Uncle Tom who hates everyone who fits with the stereotypical thug / criminal image but why ? because he dont want white people to judge us ?? WHO GIVES A ? ABOUT WHAT WHITE PEOPLE THINK ? !!?? thats the ? question ! is he ashamed ? why ? YES ? thugs exist ! and I know a couple of people who are both ; thug /gangster and are also talented/inteligent ... just like he is ,didnt he say he was in the streets? right ? ok

second of all Tupac had lots of plans for the black community ,he wanted to do an death row east and was planning a one nation album with east coast rappers. He also wanted to put rules in the hood to not sell drugs during the day while kids are playing so the kids would be safe ...his time was just cut short everybody knows that and thats why so much people loved him

yeah tupac could be ignorant at times but that was part of his dual personality because if he was fake he would never show us his softer side or talk about his flaws and feelings all the time ,He actually PROVES that thugs can be good people and to not judge them too quickly

this guy is an uncle tom who deep down wishes he was white and is tired of white peoples judgment and blames it on the thugs ...Tupac was alot more complex and real individual than that fool who makes those statments actually to shock people and get views by disrespecting the dead who actually had great plans for his community

peep this video where he explains what he meant by thug life ! he was a guy who would rally people up right now while cops are shooting at us and rappers are wearing ? dresses!

peep at 1;00

you must be young ...this new generation always thinks that if you say something positive about someone its because you a groupie smh...I barely listened to Pac , I Loved Me against the world and makaveli but other than that I wasnt no big fan ,I actually thought he was alittle a noying sometimes and I was riding with the east coast during that east coast west coast ? ...but now I see all this fuckery from rappers and say to myself If Pac was alive he would go at ? that are doing this ? ? and he would be speaking up everywhere against police brutality and racism that is going on ,thats it ,I aint a sucker or a follower I give praise when praise is due and when we talkin about rappers he was the last that had influence who was willing to stick his neck out for black people...others do it like killer mike and T.I but they are not as influential as Pac was

peep at 1;00

nah I aint young you just a president of the pac fan club and need to let that ? rest in peace. that ? been dead for more than 20 yrs let it go.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This thread is a great example of the ignorance of propaganda perpetuated by ? in a barrel syndrome suffering sheeples. Historically knowledge has been passed the easiest through music, it is not always the most profound nor is it always easy to interpret but it just is. Think about how many more people have "Wade in the water" committed to memory than speeches from Fredrick Douglas. Music came before and outlasts the written word in minds and memories. These are the reasons so many fear our musicians it is because of this that Pac was Dangerous Much Like Marley and Gaye before him. A lot of you are right he is not Martin or Malcolm just as they are not one another but every 1 have named so far has a dramatic influence on world culture and views through their words...
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

peep at 1;00

peep at 1;00

nah I aint young you just a president of the pac fan club and need to let that ? rest in peace. that ? been dead for more than 20 yrs let it go.

let it go ? lol its the subject of the post ? ,you sound like lil wayne lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac wasnt perfect

Let the man rest in peace