bossdon201 wrote: »
    I like the caulk gun idea

? gon come home and be stuck lol

outside lmao

Crazy glue works better.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's not a good idea tho if deep down they thinks its you, come home an you have to take a bad ? and they glued your lock.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Throw antifreeze on their car
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    set their apartment on fire

@Gold_Certificate
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to a pet store, order some cockroaches and release them through the letter box, give an anonymous tip off about a roach infestation in their apartment.

I did something like this once.
    The roach idea gon have that ? with roaches too tf

Nah, just line the cracks of his apartment with Boric acid.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Go to a pet store, order some cockroaches and release them through the letter box, give an anonymous tip off about a roach infestation in their apartment.

Na, crickets. Cockroaches could become your problem too. ? familiar with cockroaches anyway, crickets hoppin through your house will have you on some whole other ? , add to the fact that if they start soundin off in that ? them ? will never sleep and be grossed out.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

Na, crickets. Cockroaches could become your problem too. ? familiar with cockroaches anyway, crickets hoppin through your house will have you on some whole other ? , add to the fact that if they start soundin off in that ? them ? will never sleep and be grossed out.

And again be ? and yelling all hours of the night for that ? cricket to ? . It's gotta be slick ? like scratching the ceiling and light pounding, like ghost ? or something.
  • Lefty_
    Options

And again be ? and yelling all hours of the night for that ? cricket to ? . It's gotta be slick ? like scratching the ceiling and light pounding, like ghost ? or something.

Nobody believes in that ? B. If somebody is lightly pounding on my wall or scratching the ceiling i'm going to immediately know it's the downstairs neighbor. Crickets won't interrupt your sleep if they not in your house. They might as well be outside if you're downstairs from them.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Nobody believes in that ? B. If somebody is lightly pounding on my wall or scratching the ceiling i'm going to immediately know it's the downstairs neighbor. Crickets won't interrupt your sleep if they not in your house. They might as well be outside if you're downstairs from them.

*sassy tone* It could happen.....Ambitious cricket tho, goes to the third floor to hide out.
  • Lefty_
    Options

*sassy tone* It could happen.....Ambitious cricket tho, goes to the third floor to hide out.

AdamSilverHandRubMeme.gif

Not cricket my love noooo.......crickets, plural, many times over. Pet stores sell em in bulk and I score high on vindictiveness and spare no expense when it comes to getting my point across.

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options

AdamSilverHandRubMeme.gif

Not cricket my love noooo.......crickets, plural, many times over. Pet stores sell em in bulk and I score high on vindictiveness and spare no expense when it comes to getting my point across.

I'm vindictive too, but I practice not acting on it, I try to give it over to the universe to deal with. So far so good so I keep putting my faith on it.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I see its a few ? that been thru this ? b4 lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put gorilla glue in their locks lol . But u should wait cuz u dont u want them suspect its u right away
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depending on what state he's in, he could just purchase dubia roaches (large feeder roach) that can't breed without certain a environment. No worries about infestation.

Could just purchase a budgie and post that through the letterbox, by te time they get home place will be coated in bird ? .
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depending on what state he's in, he could just purchase dubia roaches (large feeder roach) that can't breed without certain a environment. No worries about infestation.

Could just purchase a budgie and post that through the letterbox, by te time they get home place will be coated in bird ? .

This aint the UK, mail slots aren't that common here
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loosen the lug nuts on their tires
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these are some good ideas.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^

Who thinks of stuff like that? Lol
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in a bag and then flatten it to a disc, freeze it, slide it under their door

? disc

Ingenious!! This truly has me dying laughing. Lmao.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gorilla glue their key hole . Did it my ex ? ahhaha