So with ALL the Shenanigans Trump's pulled, he still might win? Well they're tied now

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the question is do you ? have a backup plan when he fukks up the country and sends you ? to war

How you figure I'm going?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    the question is do you ? have a backup plan when he fukks up the country and sends you ? to war

aye i think the cut off is like 35.....the ? he would get the US into a draft would need to be instituted.

but im chilling in the most neutral country on the planet and im my moms only son(not sure if that keep me out or if its a myth)

but anyway

imma watch the missiles fly over and try to figure where they will land by the contrails..

putin wants trump to win cuz he knows he stupid. throw business at him and trump will forget hes president.

it aint about make america great again...it about make the trump name great again.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options

Umar Johnson and Tareeq Nasheed will obviously led the resistance.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aye i think the cut off is like 35.....the ? he would get the US into a draft would need to be instituted.

but im chilling in the most neutral country on the planet and im my moms only son(not sure if that keep me out or if its a myth)

but anyway

imma watch the missiles fly over and try to figure where they will land by the contrails..

putin wants trump to win cuz he knows he stupid. throw business at him and trump will forget hes president.

it aint about make america great again...it about make the trump name great again.

I think the cut is before 35. Even if they didn't have a cut off a person still can refuse.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A part if me hopes Trump wins. I think you need to bottom out before you can really change things. Go ahead and get us an American Mussolini so we hit the bottom and learn how soul cleaving fascism can be.

Then maybe...maybe folks will smarten up
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Black Voter Turnout So Far Is Not Good For Hillary Clinton

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5818c782e4b0990edc33acfc?section=us_black-voices&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000047
    With a week to go before Election Day, over 25 million Americans have already cast their ballots via early voting. If this year is similar to 2012, those early votes will be nearly 20 percent of the final turnout. So it could be a big deal that black voters aren’t opting for early voting as much as they did four years ago, especially in key swing states like Florida, North Carolina and Ohio.

Low turnout among African-Americans could hurt Hillary Clinton.
    [/quote]

Let's just be honest. A lot of ? who would never ever voted showed up the last 2 elections b/c of Obama. No Obama and the black vote is going to fall off. That's why this race is gonna be close. These angry white males were upset about a black president. An they for dam sure don't want a female. They are coming out in droves to vote to make sure this doesn't happen,
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol FOH with the scare tactics. How can y'all not see through propaganda at your age? Y'all can't be this naive.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    A part if me hopes Trump wins. I think you need to bottom out before you can really change things. Go ahead and get us an American Mussolini so we hit the bottom and learn how soul cleaving fascism can be.

nah they aint...? gonna blame obama

they still for his fingerprints in the death of lincoln
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah. We dont need to touch fire to know it burns
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Lol FOH with the scare tactics. How can y'all not see through propaganda at your age? Y'all can't be this naive.

so a guy can ask why dont we use nuclear weapons if we have them....is aperson who will get you into ? ...

thats scary...but it dont matter to me....
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Nah. We dont need to touch fire to know it burns

You must not be reading these ? posts, bruh
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based on what had been said during the election...We are more likely to go war with Hillary than with Trump.

• fortyacres
    Options
    2012 days before the election

2cwtpfo.jpg
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Who here is pro-Trump? Or is it, since they're not for Hilary, they're pro-Trump?

Any pro trump supporters should get banned off principle
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like my racism honest. Not hidden buried deep inside legislation.

smh trump could literally say he's putting us back on the plantation, and its always gonna be some bumbling ass idiot ? who gonna try to rationalize his racism by some "well atleast he's honest tho" ?

But that's not what that statement said at all or implied
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Polls often don't indicate the outcome.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? imagine if trump win and he do some kinda deal with Putin not even realizing this ? got a clause in there to where Putin end up owning some ? over here and you can't do shot to reverse it, next thing we know Russian soldiers is occupying this ?
  • fortyacres
    Options
    I like my racism honest. Not hidden buried deep inside legislation.

smh trump could literally say he's putting us back on the plantation, and its always gonna be some bumbling ass idiot ? who gonna try to rationalize his racism by some "well atleast he's honest tho" ?

giphy.gif

anti intellectualism affects ? the most
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I told ? a year ago that it's all fun and games and ? now, but please don't think that this country isn't stupid enough to elect Donald Trump.

Also, Trump is really good at what he does. So it's not that he might win in spite of his shenanigans. He might win BECAUSE OF his shenanigans.

Don't mind me, just passing through.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Trump aint got a snowballs chance in hell

That said if Hillary finds out some way to lose she needa ? her self for managing to losing an election that way givin to her on a silver platter

^? ?
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One stop back to Trinidad I go.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    ? is going to be hilarious if he does win.
    Welp
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    ? is going to be hilarious if he does win.

how.....arent you american and black...

why would it be funny to you
    People should've ? voted. Don't want to hear the excuses now from anybody. Not talking to you I'm just saying