Willie Calhoun Retires From ATL McDonalds After Working There 59-Yrs!

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet he got hella hoes

Yeh yo mama
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? his skin & blood type is strawberry shake. Bet he sweats out french fries grease.

? got a golden arches tattoo on his arm that says, "I'm lovin it."

At the end of his shift, he goes home and watches reruns of Coming to America, hatin on the McDowell's and their "bootleg" Micky D's.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't knock a brotha for working their whole life
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But ? the military right?

Yeah bruh it's still mother ? Uncle Sam
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the career path that I personally would choose but I admire anyone who would stick through anything for 59 years. Marriage, job whatever.

Didn't watch the video.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    what he gonna do now? its all ? up now!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously he has mental disabilities

yeah i agree with this. i respect that man for that ? . started at 14?! ? . let me tell you after my fourth job i was quittin after two weeks or less. the fastest ive quit a job was 4 hours. but he stayed at one place for 59 years. damn. im shedding tears for my man because in all actuality i probably understand what he's gone through. props to the young man.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I feel bad for dude tho.This man has been working his entire life at McDonalds since 14yrs old and they used him without giving him Better Pay.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I left McDonalds in '03 after working two years. Today in 2016, I know about 10 people who are still there since I left. One was there 10 years before. So it ain't that uncommon to be there 20+ years. But 60? That dude was there when McDonalds first opened, lol.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    traestar wrote: »
    I left McDonalds in '03 after working two years. Today in 2016, I know about 10 people who are still there since I left. One was there 10 years before. So it ain't that uncommon to be there 20+ years. But 60? That dude was there when McDonalds first opened, lol.

some people arent educated bruh and they feel working at mcdonalds is the only legit job they can get at the moment
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    W/ a Name like "Wiliie Calhoun", I'm 99% sure he was a shade tree hood mechanic on the side.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That man was eating good for a long time
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    W/ a Name like "Wiliie Calhoun", I'm 99% sure he was a shade tree hood mechanic on the side.

Or a ?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the ? at least get some stock options??

Didn't watch
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting..but it doesn't appear that he's retiring at all..

Forced retirement but he aint going....i heard willie was flipping brillo pads instead of patties....eyes aint what they used to be.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    This is some sad ?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some folk never want to leave the plantation ..someone pleAse confirm he was full time with a 401K in place.....please
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props to this man
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, something tells me that he didn't really invest in a 401k plan or sometype of savings plan.....I hope I am wrong though.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Some sad ? . SMH
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Props to him and all but this is a perfect picture to show people to tell them to get a career, not a job.

This shows that you'll never be rich working for others. Be an entrepreneur, or develop your skill set to be paid a lot higher.