Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited November 2016 in The Reason

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice. sean really startin to prove his worth. He ain't as dope as K dot and Cole to me yet but he showin he's better than wale. shout out to dayday
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the site is dead lol. Anyways Sean bodied this. Took shots at a couple shot at people
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because Sean is corny as ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean talking that ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn this ? @DetroitBoi313 pop out outta nowhere when a big sean thread comes thru.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? snapped. Sean is criminally underrated. I caught the shot at Naya (whatever her ? name is) and he basically says he's rooting for Cudi, albeit a bit underhandedly...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    This ? snapped. Sean is criminally underrated. I caught the shot at Naya (whatever her ? name is) and he basically says he's rooting for Cudi, albeit a bit underhandedly...

I don't think he is underrated he just is getting praise for stepping his ? up. His last album went platinum and he was killing the college concert scene 4 to 6 years ago back when i was in school as well. He was the 2nd ranked act during the FHD tour that i went to and ? went nuts in the 30,000 person crowd at the show i went to when he came on before cole.

Hist first album was mediocre and his 2nd album had some highs but very very low lows. But the 3rd album got the respect it deserved.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The boy went in on this track.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even like big sean, but ? was good, he is a better rapper than drake (or his 30 ghostwriters) has ever been.
    He does get murked by Kendrick everytime they collab tho.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

I don't think he is underrated he just is getting praise for stepping his ? up. His last album went platinum and he was killing the college concert scene 4 to 6 years ago back when i was in school as well. He was the 2nd ranked act during the FHD tour that i went to and ? went nuts in the 30,000 person crowd at the show i went to when he came on before cole.

Hist first album was mediocre and his 2nd album had some highs but very very low lows. But the 3rd album got the respect it deserved.

Responses like this is why I rest my case
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has zero interesting things to rap about. At all. I just listened to him ramble a bunch of corny ? over a dope ass beat. Y'all can keep that
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You clearly didn't listen to his last album
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even like big sean, but ? was good, he is a better rapper than drake (or his 30 ghostwriters) has ever been.
    He does get murked by Kendrick everytime they collab tho.
    Dot got him on Control

Sean got him on 100 and Holy Key
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? go crazy tho

Looking forward to the new album. Hall of Fame was trash but he came back something sick since then
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean Don goin at ya'll rap ? Kendrick.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean got the Silkk da Shocker flow on this
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean need to keep this momentum
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

So he should have been praised for mediocre finally famous and Hall of Fame? ? outta here ? . Sean has always had a following and since he has proven his worth his fanbase, sells, and buzz has equally matched the higher level of album consistency.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

So he should have been praised for mediocre finally famous and Hall of Fame? ? outta here ? . Sean has always had a following and since he has proven his worth his fanbase, sells, and buzz has equally matched the higher level of album consistency.

When tha ? I say any of that? I just said that he's an underrated spitter which is a fact.
  • oatmealdude
    Options
    i think album is harder to make then a mixtape no matter who the spitter is period
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2016
    Options

When tha ? I say any of that? I just said that he's an underrated spitter which is a fact.

Underrated means he isn't getting acknowledge for his talents. In 2016 big sean is rightfully acknowledged for his talents. Twenty- 88 got the respect it deserved same with dark sky paradise last year which again went plat. His holy key verse was praised by rap fans.

If Sean was spitting like he was and doing big krit numbers or getting dropped by labels then he would be underrated.
  • oatmealdude
    edited November 2016
    Options
    in the mean time one of my fav Sean Verse and he bodied with all involved
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUbgKuYNelM