? You Don't ? With Because It's Blatantly Racist

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
I shouldn't do this thread because I'm going to end up probably adding more ? to the list of things that I don't ? with because it either has racist white supremacist origins or the company headquartered in a place that venerates and honors racist white supremacist treasonous rebel ? . Anyway,

unclebens.jpg

Cream-of-Wheat.jpg

aunt-jemima-501.jpg

latest?cb=20140525112923

I abjectly refuse on principle to ? with anything coming out of the State of Tennessee. Because of this.

forrest.jpg

nathan-bedford-forrest.jpg

That's a bust of the treasonous rebel ? racist white supremacist general and one of the founders of the domestic terrorist organization, the Klu Klux ? , Nathan Bedford Forrest. In a complete and total, "? you, we celebrate treason, racism, and white supremacy here." The State of Tennessee sees fit to honor this ? by placing a bust of him in the statehouse and the naming a park after him.

I'm considering adding Coke to the list because of this fuckery.

stone-mountain.jpg

Who said that the IC wasn't educational? Not only is the largest stone relief in the world honoring a treasonous rebel ? president and two treasonous rebel ? generals. The sight was owned by a racist white supremacist who sold the land to the State of Georgia. Also, the GA ? was revived at this location. Though I haven't stopped buying Coke, I've cut back on buying them and when I do buy one, I feel some kinda way about it.

Comments