Shaquille O’Neal Says “Showing Respect” Will Stop A Cop From Shooting You...

Comments

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Him and Wayne going in ain't they??

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's tryin' to out-? Barkley since Barkley about to have his own ? -show.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Will never genuflect. They'll get what they give. If they're cordial in their approach, they'll get politeness.

Never want to enable the ones that are entitled dirtbags.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

This world is growing, and nobody’s going anywhere. So you have to learn how to respect and tolerate each other. The ones who know how to respect and tolerate each other are the ones that live better and more peacefully.

And then you also have to have understanding. As an African-American male, I understand. I’ve been through it. As a police officer, I understand. I’ve been through it. I understand people. I listen. We’re not put on this Earth to change people’s minds—we just have to listen to them.

Being civil is cooning I guess.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »

And ? get mad at me when I say dark ? stay coonin......Every week its a new dark ? tap dancing a jig in front of these white folks am I lying? They only care about the white mans acceptance they love high yella and white women cause they hate themselves. Black people have supported Wayne since he was a damn teenager and this is the thanks he shows us lol darkskin buck dancing fool

tumblr_lltobexLN41qcjzcm.gif

Shut up.

Only a ? or a certified uncle Tom house-monkey would make a comment like that.

So, which one is it?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

And ? get mad at me when I say dark ? stay coonin......Every week its a new dark ? tap dancing a jig in front of these white folks am I lying? They only care about the white mans acceptance they love high yella and white women cause they hate themselves. Black people have supported Wayne since he was a damn teenager and this is the thanks he shows us lol darkskin buck dancing fool

Shut up.

So, which one is it?

its a ? that tells ? like it is. You dark ? need to stop buck dancing and get your ? mind right
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut up.

So, which one is it?

its a ? that tells ? like it is. You dark ? need to stop buck dancing and get your ? mind right

raven symone
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel his angle. Black people know black people. Plain and simple. We all have a homie that gets a little mouthy @ the wrong time. Never hold court in the streets. Lose / lose Everytime. I know ? happens we all see it whenever it occurs, can avoid seeing it. Just show ya registration / L's be cool and more often than not u on ya way. No cooning, asskissing, yessa boss required.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks like Shaq don't realize that police culture harbors a vendetta towards blacks, especially black males. Being respectful isn't just about principle for us, it's life and death. We're victims of attitude arrest and what they call NHIs"(non-humans involved). Being nice ain't gonna solve ? if the badge is allowed to ? blacks without fear of punishment.
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is how we used to dressed every single day.

harlem%20fashion%20men_860.jpg

My granddad didn't even own a pair of jeans. If they weren't slacks he wasn't wearing them.

That "if you just pull your pants up and show some respect" line is ? .

are you comparing 1960s america to 2016 america
    GTFOH
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, Shaq has made it clear that he always wanted to be a cop, so his opinion is extremely biased. Then you mix in the fact that he's been a spoiled athlete since forever and you have your answer.

People like this can either be dismissed, or you can attempt to create dialogue with them and come to a common ground. He could very easily be naive to the situation of others who are not in his circle.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shaq got rich ? issues.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Somebody needs to find a step ladder and smack the living ? out this ? . I'm ? tired of these out of touch rich ? and their affluent opinions.

Lmao im borrowing this one
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MazterChef wrote: »

My granddad didn't even own a pair of jeans. If they weren't slacks he wasn't wearing them.

GTFOH

You serious?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    jwxmxbx1kpz0.gif

THIS NEVER GETS OLD
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Black people have so many rats in our ranks it ridiculous....it's almost like we like being subjugated

the black race has been compromised. i'm not surprised he'd take their side. he was a deputized policeman when he was in Miami. he even made a couple of arrest.

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

GTFOH

No

What he saying is three piece suit or baggy jeans, you still ain't nothing but a ? to white folks.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

GTFOH

No

What he saying is three piece suit or baggy jeans, you still ain't nothing but a ? to white folks.

You shouldn't have even had to explain that ? .

The point was so clear