Prime D Wade vs. Prime T Mac: Who is better?

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Tmac in his prime played with a hall of famer and couldnt get out the first round

14kwrhk.gif

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Prime Tracy McGrady
    The only time dwayne wade took over 20 fga's a game he led the league in scoring he's better than tmac in pretty much everything

Wade a better playmaker,better defender,better closer,better handle,better post game.They were equal scorers when you factor in wade averaged the same numbers as tmac on less shots and had better fg %'s and wade led his team further than tmac ever did in his rookie year.Young/prime wade played just like 84-89 jordan tmac wasn't even the best sg in the league in his prime wade WAS,what are we talkin about.

A lot of lies in this post . How the hell can you say wade is better than tmac in everything when wade cannot shoot the ball better? D.wade get a lot of his points by driving the lanes so those Fg% are going to be higher than someone who doesn't drive often. Dwade and tmac aren't equally scores. If you can't shoot and get a lot of your points from driving the lane and from the ft line. Tmac doesn't have to get poing just by driving because he can shoot the ball and You pretty much use a lot of energy doing. If you stop wade from driving you pretty much stop him from scoring. Can't say the from T-mac who can score anywhere from the court.

Wade ave 16 ppg and jordan ave 28 I don't know why this was even brought up to be honest. When the was wade the bast SG in the league? And you're lying about tmac never being the best sg in the league. Some people had him as the best Sg in his prime.

As far as dwade being better playermaker I disagree. Tmac passing ability was only second two lbj in the era ask JVG.

Cheapseat is funny this thread has been made before and people pick tmac. Just like the other poster said Tmac is a once in a generation player I didn't see that in wade. Wade played hard but his offensive game has always been limited

Oh and post moves Wade doesn't have a consistent fadeaway (right or left), No step-back, No spinout stepback(left or right), No drive spinback(right or left) . All move tmac can do on a consistent basis
    All wade is going to do is attack the rim in the post.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Beta wrote: »
    Tmac in his prime played with a hall of famer and couldnt get out the first round

14kwrhk.gif

I'm wrong? Listen I don't like to acknowledge him as a hall of famer neither but still
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Prime Tracy McGrady
    Prime? T-Mac would be too much for Wade to handle. Too long, too tall, too athletic, too skilled.
    Who's greater/more decorated? Wade easy.
    Better player throughout their career? Wade clearly.

Close thread
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheapseats love making threads pledging allegiance to losers
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheap seats also loves actin like certain great 90's/2000's players should have won a ring 1 on 5
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheap seats also loves actin like certain great 90's/2000's players should have won a ring 1 on 5

Tmac couldn't even get out the 1st round forget a ring,he blew a 3-1 lead in 03 so the whole "he didn't have help" logic goes out the window if you can go up 3-1 vs a 1 seed.

Btw what's the excuse when tmac played with yao and those fraud rocket teams stayed losing in the 1st round(were up 2-0 on the mavs in 05 won the 1st 2 on the road)?

Wade took a declining shaq to the title his 3rd year in the league(woulda went to the finals in 05 if wade didn't suffer that rib injury in game 5/6 of the 05 ecf) tmac with prime yao couldn't even win a series
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Rep our SG tommy!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2016
    I don't have an excuse lol. I'm not even picking between t Mac or wade, prime I prefer t Mac but career is clearly wade.

I'm saying y'all act like ? was pure bums, outside of 05 what other years were t Mac n yao both healthy n favorites to advance? The one Time they didn't n yall act like they bums because of it. It's kinda hypocritical cuz as dude above said u do cape for cp3 n other ? cape for other stars that fall short but it's a different story for t Mac, ai, Vince, etc...

But y'all will holler "ooohhh he caught feelings!" so I'll digress here lol
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Tracy McGrady
    Prime T Mac was better than prime vince carter. There, I said it.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Dwyane Wade at his prime had a legitimate argument over Kobe in his prime bruh (I would have taken Wade honestly) stop this nonsense Tmac aint ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2016
    Dwyane Wade at his prime had a legitimate argument over Kobe in his prime bruh (I would have taken Wade honestly) stop this nonsense Tmac aint ? .

Explain how he did and t Mac didn't, or how t Mac ain't ?

I wouldn't confidently put either over Kobe btw
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Tmac aint ? because he never won ? bruh. So them Rockets and Raptors teams were full.of bums huh?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Flash
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T Mac 5 best teammates(excluding Vince)

Ron Artest
    Yao Ming
    Mike Miller
    Darrell Armstrong
    Pat Garrity/Bob Sura
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2016
    Tmac aint ? because he never won ? bruh. So them Rockets and Raptors teams were full.of bums huh?

Lol care to go into anymore detail or context?

His teams fell short, and he was too good for that to happen, but that don't make him a ? like ? wanna act, he was still a great player. Lol @ raptors
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Lack of playoff success, lack of making players around him better and was only good on one end of the floor is the reason Wade is better, the east was at its weakest when he was in Orlando there's no excuse for not winning a round, and for you stat geeks Wade's best PER season in 08-09 beats out Mcgradys best in 02-03, Mcgrady really don't have a case here
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched Mac defend Dirk in a playoff series

Come harder...he couldn't win one round, that's a storyline, not basketballl

Let's talk specifics, let's talk what happened in those series. Tell us about the series he lost specifically and what he could have done specifically to help win it

Then you ? use PER when it's convenient to your argument

PER says KD been better than LeBron for years, I don't see anybody waving that flag
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    The only time dwayne wade took over 20 fga's a game he led the league in scoring he's better than tmac in pretty much everything

Wade a better playmaker,better defender,better closer,better handle,better post game.They were equal scorers when you factor in wade averaged the same numbers as tmac on less shots and had better fg %'s and wade led his team further than tmac ever did in his rookie year.Young/prime wade played just like 84-89 jordan tmac wasn't even the best sg in the league in his prime wade WAS,what are we talkin about.

A lot of lies in this post . How the hell can you say wade is better than tmac in everything when wade cannot shoot the ball better? D.wade get a lot of his points by driving the lanes so those Fg% are going to be higher than someone who doesn't drive often. Dwade and tmac aren't equally scores. If you can't shoot and get a lot of your points from driving the lane and from the ft line. Tmac doesn't have to get poing just by driving because he can shoot the ball and You pretty much use a lot of energy doing. If you stop wade from driving you pretty much stop him from scoring. Can't say the from T-mac who can score anywhere from the court.

Wade ave 16 ppg and jordan ave 28 I don't know why this was even brought up to be honest. When the was wade the bast SG in the league? And you're lying about tmac never being the best sg in the league. Some people had him as the best Sg in his prime.

As far as dwade being better playermaker I disagree. Tmac passing ability was only second two lbj in the era ask JVG.

Cheapseat is funny this thread has been made before and people pick tmac. Just like the other poster said Tmac is a once in a generation player I didn't see that in wade. Wade played hard but his offensive game has always been limited

Oh and post moves Wade doesn't have a consistent fadeaway (right or left), No step-back, No spinout stepback(left or right), No drive spinback(right or left) . All move tmac can do on a consistent basis

tumblr_ndlaq56f161tv4k5po1_500.gif

? , the point is to get the ball in the hoop.

I guess Russel Westbrook ain't ? either since he does nothing but drive to the basket.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

His teams fell short, and he was too good for that to happen, but that don't make him a ? like ? wanna act, he was still a great player. Lol @ raptors

? y'all keep saying we calling him a ? . He not a ? , just a loser.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take away the tmac 13 point in 35 seconds and dunkin on shawn bradley(80% of the league did that)his career is forgettable a bunch of stats on weak teams who never contended

Name a classic playoff performance.Baron Davis hemmed duke up in 02 playoffs game on the line straight ripped tmac and his suspect handle.
  • Olorun22
    edited November 2016
    Prime Tracy McGrady
    Olorun22 wrote: »

tumblr_ndlaq56f161tv4k5po1_500.gif

? , the point is to get the ball in the hoop.

I guess Russel Westbrook ain't ? either since he does nothing but drive to the basket.

? I know that. I was just talking a Fg% percent you non reading ass ? . 32.1>30.0 point taking

And Westbrook doesn't get the call that dwade has gotten in his career
  • Olorun22
    Prime Tracy McGrady
    Take away the tmac 13 point in 35 seconds and dunkin on shawn bradley(80% of the league did that)his career is forgettable a bunch of stats on weak teams who never contended

Name a classic playoff performance.Baron Davis hemmed duke up in 02 playoffs game on the line straight ripped tmac and his suspect handle.

42-10-8 in Game 3 against the 2001 Bucks
  • Peezy_Jenkins

? y'all keep saying we calling him a ? . He not a ? , just a loser.
    his career is forgettable

And y'all keep saying he should have went somewhere n played with hof's In one breath n saying he played on weak non contenders the next, which is it