Prime D Wade vs. Prime T Mac: Who is better?

Options
13»

Comments

• the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Wade will get you beyond the first round of the playoffs. Tracy ehhhh.....not so much
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade 20 votes tmac 10 and I didn't even vote

End of story

Compare tmac to melo comparing tmac to wade is laughable and disrespectful
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    Damn melo and tmac is actually tough...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Not even a little
  • Beta
    Options
    Prime Dwayne Wade
    R.D. wrote: »

Not even a little

Your opinion..It's a thread for another day though
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not even a little

Not worth a thread
  • Beta
    Options
    Prime Dwayne Wade

Not even a little

Not worth a thread

True. Loser against loser
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lebron has been to 6 finals in a row "the bulls getting sonned" retort is played.The whole east been gettin sonned by duke

I saw the bulls win championships in my life they can suck forever and I'll be good.You only seen the rockets be pretenders or mediocre trash your whole life.Pretenders presently,pretenders with tmac and yao,pretenders when mike was dominating.At least harden puts up great stats :/

I think the Bulls getting sonned ? really stemmed from the one sided rivalry Noah had with LeBron...and I say one sided because it ain't rivalry when you lose every year to the same player/team
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lebron has been to 6 finals in a row "the bulls getting sonned" retort is played.The whole east been gettin sonned by duke

I saw the bulls win championships in my life they can suck forever and I'll be good.You only seen the rockets be pretenders or mediocre trash your whole life.Pretenders presently,pretenders with tmac and yao,pretenders when mike was dominating.At least harden puts up great stats :/

I think the Bulls getting sonned ? really stemmed from the one sided rivalry Noah had with LeBron...and I say one sided because it ain't rivalry when you lose every year to the same player/team

Yea noah popped off too much and didn't back it up, but the "bulls getting sonned by lebron" narrative is dumb in general because realistically they only had legit shots vs lebron twice in 2011 and 2015.

Meanwhile the pacers lost to lebron 3 years in a row,celtics 3x in 4 years,hawks got swept and washed twice,Raptors got destroyed in the ecf etc.NONE of the east teams have stopped duke since the 10-11 season it aint just the bulls.These dudes mad sensitive in cheap seats they stay catchin feelins when you don't think like them