F*ck marriage if this tweet is true... [NSFW]

Options

Comments

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A little education............

Women are mostly disappointed when their partner busts and has to take the ? out to recharge...........because a woman slips off into a zone while she's being penetrated with the ? and she wants to stay in that zone until she's physically unable to stay in that zone.

With that said, do not be surprised at how many women are open to another hard ? taking over immediately after another hard ? busts and is waiting to recharge. There are a lot of women that actively participate in multiple ? at a time or fantasize about it regularly.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just don't marry THAT hoe, you should be alright bruh lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh look a clone^^
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh look a clone^^

Which personality are you today bruh?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Women are mostly disappointed when their partner busts and has to take the ? out to recharge...........because a woman slips off into a zone while she's being penetrated with the ? and she wants to stay in that zone until she's physically unable to stay in that zone.

With that said, do not be surprised at how many women are open to another hard ? taking over immediately after another hard ? busts and is waiting to recharge. There are a lot of women that actively participate in multiple ? at a time or fantasize about it regularly.

Say bruh, don't come back in here

Wait a minute...........Aren't you the guy that ran out of the Ms. all hip hop thread because you were afraid to see a ? 's titys?

I was simply fleeing the embrace of the succubi, brother.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Say bruh, don't come back in here

Wait a minute...........Aren't you the guy that ran out of the Ms. all hip hop thread because you were afraid to see a ? 's titys?

That was dark moment that day.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Name backstory i have waited
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this gotta do wit marriage as an institution..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fuuuuuck. When she said she wanted more I assumed she was saying I was really good.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't good enough to watching ? and waiting a turn, every ? there a loser.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    ? stil runnin trizzys in 2016? That's how mfs get ? charges, word to Nate Parker.

Not just that, that ? came off as more than a lil suspect. A bunch of ? standing around with semi ? penises, it's creepy and weird
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    NEVER GET LEGALLY MARRIED BECAUSE THE SAD THING IS THAT EVEN AFTER DOING THIS ? THIS ? CAN DIVORCE HER HUSBAND AND STILL GET HALF HIS ?

Wait one second @zzombie ain't you always railing against having children out of wedlock and birthing ? ? Please don't tell me your kids was born out of wedlock

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    NEVER GET LEGALLY MARRIED BECAUSE THE SAD THING IS THAT EVEN AFTER DOING THIS ? THIS ? CAN DIVORCE HER HUSBAND AND STILL GET HALF HIS ?

Wait one second @zzombie ain't you always railing against having children out of wedlock and birthing ? ? Please don't tell me your kids was born out of wedlock

Nah we got married had the ceremony in a church and all that so in the eyes of ? we are married...... in the eyes of the government However??? That's another matter.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man chill out aint nothing ? about tag teaming a broad with the homie.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gota take her back she bad yall just cry it out
  • LadyDu
    LadyDu Members Posts: 283 ✭✭
    Options
    so we are making assumptions off one hoe?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyDu wrote: »
    so we are making assumptions off one hoe?

That hoe was the downfall of your man maaam. Yes your man has his mod wings cut because of of a sexually motivated woman.

She has derived him of his course. She made him weak. I got sooo much pleaure watch him sink. Cause your man was a holier than thou mod. Allways actin pure and neat. Ive warned him.

What a pleasure to see these false prophets fallin... what a pleasure
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ? wrong thread
    Im ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »

Nah bruh...nah...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »

Nah bruh...nah...

That ain't ? idk how yall spin ? to be ? when it ain't

That video was ? tho
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have we figured out who she is?
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Shawty from a town in MA. I know people that seen her in person. Just a regular married broad. Husband saw the video and beat her for it and posted the photos. That's all I'm saying.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

Shawty from a town in MA. I know people that seen her in person. Just a regular married broad. Husband saw the video and beat her for it and posted the photos. That's all I'm saying.

Husband is guilty. He is suppposed to provide her with the necessary sex sessions.