Teacher Threatens Students: 'Don't Make Me Call Trump To Get You Sent Back To Africa'...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2016/11/fla-high-school-teacher-allegedly-threatened-to-get-black-students-sent-back-to-africa/
Fla. High School Teacher Allegedly Threatened to Get Black Students ‘Sent Back to Africa’

John Sousa, a teacher at Wesley Chapel High School in the Tampa Bay area, is accused of telling black students, “Don’t make me call Donald Trump and get you sent back to Africa.”

A Florida high school teacher is facing backlash after he allegedly threatened to get black students “sent back to Africa,” the Houston Chronicle reports.

John Sousa, who works at the Wesley Chapel High School in the Tampa Bay area, was placed on administrative leave Friday after allegedly telling black students, “Don’t make me call Donald Trump and get you sent back to Africa.”

“He actually admitted saying it. He said it was just an off-the-wall comment and wasn’t meant to be racist. He said it was a bunch of male and female students in the hallway and he was talking to everyone,” Donnie Jones Jr., the father of the student who made the accusation, wrote on Facebook. “Let’s be honest here. I could see if he said Donald’s going to deport everyone. (Even then I would have questions) but my daughter said he pointed at the 3 black students and said Donald’s going to send you back to Africa. I believe he’s sorry but he’s only sorry because he’s in trouble.”

District spokesperson Linda Cobbe said the incident is being looking into and that appropriate action will be taken.

“We take this type of alleged behavior very seriously and we will not tolerate it,” Cobbe told the Tampa Bay Times. “We are following our investigative procedures and will take appropriate action.”

According to the Chronicle, a final decision on whether or not Sousa—who also coaches golf—will be returning to the school could be announced as soon as Tuesday.

screen-shot-2016-11-15-at-10-37-11-am.png?w=670

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    “He actually admitted saying it. He said it was just an off-the-wall comment and wasn’t meant to be racist."
    PV1RY.gif
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real i am getting tired of reading these stories and they don't include said racist was punched in the face after pulling that ? . Sometimes things get said that only a smack in the mouth will correct
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Yall stop crying about trump" -IC ?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What these racist CAC's are failing to realize is that this isn't 1906, 1916, 1926, 1936, or any year ending in a "6," prior to the Civil Rights Movement and they're taking their lives out of their hands doing this ? boy ? . African American citizens are fed up, ? the ? off, and are looking at someone to vent our frustrations on. If these CACs keep playing these games, they're going to find out quick, fast, and hungry that black aren't to be trifled with.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol These crackas are crazy.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    That article was annoying af to read..it repeated the opening sentence like 4 times

the ? who wrote this was probably on a word count minimum and was like "? it!"
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just look at dis mafucka face, the way he look alone i wanna slap da ? out dis cac

screen-shot-2016-11-15-at-10-37-11-am.png?w=670

giphy.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like Trill mentioned Donald Trump has empowered the average bigot to be more brazen with their racism.

The man was rewarded by being racist and xenophobic.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What these racist CAC's are failing to realize is that this isn't 1906, 1916, 1926, 1936, or any year ending in a "6," prior to the Civil Rights Movement and they're taking their lives out of their hands doing this ? boy ? . African American citizens are fed up, ? the ? off, and are looking at someone to vent our frustrations on. If these CACs keep playing these games, they're going to find out quick, fast, and hungry that black aren't to be trifled with.

Trust me, I am waiting for one of these racists to jump outside of their margin. I got plenty of fresh cooked fist sandwiches to serve
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black people isn't going to do ? . We don't have a ? army ? . george zimmerman is still walking around in Fla
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Trust me, I am waiting for one of these racists to jump outside of their margin. I got plenty of fresh cooked fist sandwiches to serve

? stop talkin tuff on the internet. You have PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY to find what you're looking for. You haven't popped of yet
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

Black people isn't going to do ? . We don't have a ? army ? . george zimmerman is still walking around in Fla
    T. Sanford wrote: »

? stop talkin tuff on the internet. You have PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY to find what you're looking for. You haven't popped of yet

This post sound like a scorned poster that was disrespected by one with no retaliation. Sorry that happened to you but I'm not you. If you scared then tuck yourself to bed & go cry to sleep
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What these racist CAC's are failing to realize is that this isn't 1906, 1916, 1926, 1936, or any year ending in a "6," prior to the Civil Rights Movement and they're taking their lives out of their hands doing this ? boy ? . African American citizens are fed up, ? the ? off, and are looking at someone to vent our frustrations on. If these CACs keep playing these games, they're going to find out quick, fast, and hungrythat black aren't to be trifled with.
    l6azncudroug.gif
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Great Equalizer ( INTERNET) just keeps on Equalizing! Add this name to the Suicide Watch List hopefully.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Just like Trill mentioned Donald Trump has empowered the average bigot to be more brazen with their racism.

The man was rewarded by being racist and xenophobic.

I was saying that was gon happen months ago
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    That article was annoying af to read..it repeated the opening sentence like 4 times

My mom's does this in real life