White dykish lookin teacher in B-More calls black kids "punk ass n!ggers".. Update: She's fired...

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm set on moving to Ghana.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every muthafuckin day
    Everyday!
    Everyday it's some different ? ? racist remarks coming out a cracka ass cracka mouth
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    You must be great at parties.

My type of Party is street preaching. So Hallelujah for the great ? using me to do great things through me. Hallelujah!
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waiting for the I heard it in a rap song excuse
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't hear well. Did she actually call them ? ? I thought she reprimanded them for not doing the work and suggested that the alternative was winding up as "punk ass ? that get shot by the police." She should be fired either way, I was just curious.

Yea I don't think she called them ? it was something like end up like punk ass ? that will be shot....

Either way she in the wrong profession or wrong neighborhood teaching...

she called them idiots..you have a chance at a education but you wanna be a lil punk ass ? that's gonna get shot

she was trying to give them a message but her inner trump came out
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Expect more of this open racism to come out
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

My type of Party is street preaching. So Hallelujah for the great ? using me to do great things through me. Hallelujah!

You must have had one hell of a past to become who you've become.

Yes. I was a failure at life.
    I failed at everything I did.
    I failed at school.
    I failed at work.
    I failed at living.

BUT ? !!!!!!!

Hallelujah! Even though I failed at everything i touched, ? still had mercy on me! It was Him and only Him that saved me from destroying my soul forever! And when the day came where I met Yeshua Ha Mashiach, I said yes to Him and I have never looked back! For there is nothing to look back to! There is nothing in my past life but death, misery, destruction, woe, deceit, lies, filthiness, hate, and lamentation.

As hard as I went for the devil, before I met Yeshua, I want to go 100x harder for the LORD now that I have been BORN AGAIN! Hallelujah!

And by His grace and His mercy, I stand on the sure foundation of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, declaring to all who have ears to hear the good news of eternal life and forgivness of sins in Yeshua Ha Mashiach! Hallelujah!

I got good news @Lefty_ @Inglewood_B @not_osirus_jenkins @nawledge_? @Karl. @Swiffness! @Lou_Cypher @dwade206 @VIBE @Ether44mag @J-GUTTA @kingblaze84 @Ajackson17 @LUClEN @Neophyte Wolfgang @TheGOAT @BiblicalAtheist @iron man1 @Max. @UnknownUser @gee757 @Joker_De_La_Lover @The Lonious Monk

And whosoever will that I didn't @!

The good news is this:

1. Yeshua died for your sins!
    2. Yeshua was buried in a borrowed tomb.
    3. Yeshua rose from the dead on the 3rd day according to the scriptures!
    4. Yeshua was seen by the Apostles after He rose from the dead!
    5. Yeshua was seen by 500 brethren at once after He rose from the dead!

And Yeshua says blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe! For all who come to Him, He will in no way cast out! But He will give unto all who come to Him eternal life, forgiveness of sins, and PEACE WITH ? !

Therefore the question is:

Will you come to Him today? @Copper @BOSSExcellence

Amen.

worshipping anyone other than The Most High/? is blasphemy and the reason why we living in a ? up world ,but its not your fault you got tricked and please dont try to argue I tried explaining it to you a little bit but hey religious people are the most hard headed people in the world

died for our sins lol ,sacrifice ,lol its not a sacrifice if you know you are going to resurect and go to heaven...

it says in the bible that if you love the world you dont have ? inside of you ...BUT ? loved the world so much that he gave his only son as sacrifice for us ...hahaha I could give you pages of logic to show you its all ? ,the devil's plan was to make people worship HUMANS or anyone except the Most HIgh ...guess he succeeded but truth is coming out slowly and people are waking up, your day might come until then ,peace brother!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? lol'd the man post
    Rofl
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You must have had one hell of a past to become who you've become.

Yes. I was a failure at life.
    I failed at everything I did.
    I failed at school.
    I failed at work.
    I failed at living.

BUT ? !!!!!!!

Hallelujah! Even though I failed at everything i touched, ? still had mercy on me! It was Him and only Him that saved me from destroying my soul forever! And when the day came where I met Yeshua Ha Mashiach, I said yes to Him and I have never looked back! For there is nothing to look back to! There is nothing in my past life but death, misery, destruction, woe, deceit, lies, filthiness, hate, and lamentation.

As hard as I went for the devil, before I met Yeshua, I want to go 100x harder for the LORD now that I have been BORN AGAIN! Hallelujah!

And by His grace and His mercy, I stand on the sure foundation of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, declaring to all who have ears to hear the good news of eternal life and forgivness of sins in Yeshua Ha Mashiach! Hallelujah!

I got good news @Lefty_ @Inglewood_B @not_osirus_jenkins @nawledge_? @Karl. @Swiffness! @Lou_Cypher @dwade206 @VIBE @Ether44mag @J-GUTTA @kingblaze84 @Ajackson17 @LUClEN @Neophyte Wolfgang @TheGOAT @BiblicalAtheist @iron man1 @Max. @UnknownUser @gee757 @Joker_De_La_Lover @The Lonious Monk

And whosoever will that I didn't @!

The good news is this:

1. Yeshua died for your sins!
    2. Yeshua was buried in a borrowed tomb.
    3. Yeshua rose from the dead on the 3rd day according to the scriptures!
    4. Yeshua was seen by the Apostles after He rose from the dead!
    5. Yeshua was seen by 500 brethren at once after He rose from the dead!

And Yeshua says blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe! For all who come to Him, He will in no way cast out! But He will give unto all who come to Him eternal life, forgiveness of sins, and PEACE WITH ? !

Therefore the question is:

Will you come to Him today? @Copper @BOSSExcellence

Amen.

original.gif
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she been terminated or nah?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    We going to Africa or nah?

Folks are too scared to leave Babylon.

Amen.

Oh ? I just realized your whole point about the United States that's scary
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    daq6bvx1nias.jpg

why y'all keep appeasing this clown nasheed like he is the black saviour ?
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    We going to Africa or nah?

Folks are too scared to leave Babylon.

Amen.

You'd go to Israel anyway, no worse than Babylon

1. Israel is where deliverance is at according to ? . See Joel 2:32
    2. It's where Messiah Yeshua is coming back. See Zechariah 14:4
    3. It's where you must be if you want to escape to the wilderness when the Abomination of Desolation happens. See Revelation 12:6
    4. It's where ? tells us to remember when we escape from Babylon. See Jeremiah 51:50
    5. It's where my heart is because i've been born again. See Luke 12:34

Amen.

1 John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the ? of the flesh, and the ? of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the ? thereof: but he that doeth the will of ? abideth for ever.

OR

John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

explain that ? to me @DoUwant2go2Heaven

and no dont tell me that " I dont understand the meaning" I understand ALOT of things ,so much that religion is kindergarden stuff for me now i'm on a whole other level spiritually I just want you to think for yourself and tell me why are you so brainwashed by religion
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should she have called them that?? nah..
    she wrong as hell..

hopefully she's fired but she shouldve quit loooong before that outburst.. but from first hand experience i cant put that all on the teacher.. cause these kids are out of control and once u lose the classroom to a couple knuckleheads ur gonna eventually lose ur mind..

most likely there is no father's in this situation and she's gettin no help from the mothers.. jus some wild ass kids who parents dont give a ? about them that more then likely WILL end up shot killed..

i cant say that im mad at her..
    but since she couldnt remain cool and be professional she shouldnt be a professional..

but i have custody of my lil cousin and he came out here wild like that.. ? got kicked out the LOS ANGELES school district.. LOS ANGELES!!

and was lowkey tryin to terrorize his new school out here in Vegas to the point where he's one more incident away from gettin expelled.. I TOLD HIM he was a ? ? and was on his way to jail or a cementary.. then put the pressure on his ass like nwvwr before..

? tried ro run away but got a surprise when his mother sent him back to my house in an uber..

? now a model student in his classes cause he knows at the end of the day im at home waitin for him to ask him how it went..

these other kids dont have that.. and its mostly impart due to the system.. ? i blame Hiliary for this moreso then this teacher and these parents.. but these kid ARE out of control and these teachers hands ARE tied..

yall actin like she's the only problem when she's the least..
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This job here aint for her.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Thank feminism and affirmative action for her being there

What the ? goes feminism have to do with her being a racist unqualified teacher? Especially being that teachers outside of college are mainly women to begin with
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    daq6bvx1nias.jpg

why y'all keep appeasing this clown nasheed like he is the black saviour ?

They think trump made all these people racist all of a sudden

Newsflash they always been racist
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/18/us/video-shows-baltimore-teacher-using-racial-slur-in-class.html
    Video Shows Baltimore Teacher Using Racial Slur in Class

A Baltimore public-school teacher is no longer employed after a cellphone video showed her berating minority students with “abusive” language that included a racial slur, the school district said on Thursday.

The teacher, who was not named in the statement from the Baltimore City Public Schools, was recorded on Tuesday disciplining a student in her middle-school science class at Harlem Park Elementary/Middle School. After she ejected the student from the room, she turned to the other students who remained, raised her voice and said she was going to give them all zeros for not doing their work.

The teacher, who is white, then called the students “idiots” and asked them if they wanted to get an education or to be a “punk ass … who is gonna get shot,” using a common racial slur.

On Thursday, the school authorities said in the statement that the teacher had “engaged in verbally abusive behavior and made racially charged comments directed at students. The teacher involved in the incident is no longer employed by city schools.”

An email seeking information, including the name of the teacher and what she had told the authorities about the episode, was not answered immediately on Thursday by the city schools.

The Baltimore Teachers Union said in a statement that it “condemns the language used by the teacher.” A spokesman for the union, Ray Baker, declined by telephone to answer further questions, including whether the teacher had a lawyer or whether she had been fired.

But Sonja Brookins Santelises, the chief executive officer of the school district, said in a telephone interview on Thursday afternoon that the woman was an eighth-grade science teacher in her second year. She said she could not provide further details because it was a personnel matter.

Ms. Santelises said that although many teachers struggled with classroom management, the teacher “crossed the line” by using the racial epithet.

The recording was posted on Twitter by Shaun King, a reporter for The Daily News, who said it had been sent to him by a reader. The newspaper reported on Thursday that the cellphone video was posted on Facebook on Wednesday by a Baltimore woman named Erica Deminds. By Thursday afternoon, it had been viewed more than 1.5 million times.

Ms. Deminds told The Daily News that one of her son’s classmates had recorded the video. She said the teacher had taught her son for two or three years and that she had met with her one-on-one.

“She’s a very nice teacher,” Ms. Deminds was quoted as saying. “I can’t say what happened that day. I think she was at a breaking point.”
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Why is pastor Big E calling me out?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

What the ? goes feminism have to do with her being a racist unqualified teacher? Especially being that teachers outside of college are mainly women to begin with

uhhh where are the black fathers in this!?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

uhhh where are the black fathers in this!?

Could be a case of lack of father figure around, lack of mother or authority figure period...could he acting out some frustration do whatever is going on at home or just some bad ass kids.. I was one of the few who had my dad in the home and did the majority of the job in terms of raising us and both my brothers acted out in school...? so did I. I got kicked out of my 5th period Religion class plenty of times in 10th grade and got kicked out of school in general at the end of that year because I spent the entire year on disciplinary probation and everytime I was gonna get off I got into a fight and it kept getting extended.