White dykish lookin teacher in B-More calls black kids "punk ass n!ggers".. Update: She's fired...

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Thank feminism and affirmative action for her being there

What the ? goes feminism have to do with her being a racist unqualified teacher? Especially being that teachers outside of college are mainly women to begin with

uhhh where are the black fathers in this!?

Yall ? act like it aint just as bad ass kids IN SCHOOL that got fathers in the home..
    Dont forget ? im wit this feminism ? lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the ? goes feminism have to do with her being a racist unqualified teacher? Especially being that teachers outside of college are mainly women to begin with

Could be a case of lack of father figure around, lack of mother or authority figure period...could he acting out some frustration do whatever is going on at home or just some bad ass kids.. I was one of the few who had my dad in the home and did the majority of the job in terms of raising us and both my brothers acted out in school...? so did I. I got kicked out of my 5th period Religion class plenty of times in 10th grade and got kicked out of school in general at the end of that year because I spent the entire year on disciplinary probation and everytime I was gonna get off I got into a fight and it kept getting extended.

so an inner city in Baltimore has an abundance of black fathers hangin around to help wit raising these kids?? thats what ur tellin me??
  • CapitalB
    Options

Yall ? act like it aint just as bad ass kids IN SCHOOL that got fathers in the home..
    Dont forget ? im wit this feminism ? lol

and those fathers have been emasculated thanks to who!!?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    dont forget u only won the debate cause of the topic and the side u was on ? !!? lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I'm set on moving to Ghana.

Why don't Africa do business with AA's why do they feel the need to have China built they're infrastructure?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drs. Boyce and Umar done told y'all hella times about sending your babies to be taught be these racist white supremacist females who don't give a ? about them. Anyway, hilarity will definitely ensue when one of these racist ? run up on the wrong muthafucka with that ? .
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    We going to Africa or nah?

Why go back. hell our ancestors done died here. They built America on our backs this is our home more than it is there's. Fck going back to Africa we need to stand together and fight back
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That white teacher will doing some Whitesplaining like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBBoqBo7YVg
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    You must be great at parties.

My type of Party is street preaching. So Hallelujah for the great ? using me to do great things through me. Hallelujah!

You must have had one hell of a past to become who you've become.

Yes. I was a failure at life.
    I failed at everything I did.
    I failed at school.
    I failed at work.
    I failed at living.

BUT ? !!!!!!!

Hallelujah! Even though I failed at everything i touched, ? still had mercy on me! It was Him and only Him that saved me from destroying my soul forever! And when the day came where I met Yeshua Ha Mashiach, I said yes to Him and I have never looked back! For there is nothing to look back to! There is nothing in my past life but death, misery, destruction, woe, deceit, lies, filthiness, hate, and lamentation.

As hard as I went for the devil, before I met Yeshua, I want to go 100x harder for the LORD now that I have been BORN AGAIN! Hallelujah!

And by His grace and His mercy, I stand on the sure foundation of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, declaring to all who have ears to hear the good news of eternal life and forgivness of sins in Yeshua Ha Mashiach! Hallelujah!

I got good news @Lefty_ @Inglewood_B @not_osirus_jenkins @nawledge_? @Karl. @Swiffness! @Lou_Cypher @dwade206 @VIBE @Ether44mag @J-GUTTA @kingblaze84 @Ajackson17 @LUClEN @Neophyte Wolfgang @TheGOAT @BiblicalAtheist @iron man1 @Max. @UnknownUser @gee757 @Joker_De_La_Lover @The Lonious Monk

And whosoever will that I didn't @!

The good news is this:

1. Yeshua died for your sins!
    2. Yeshua was buried in a borrowed tomb.
    3. Yeshua rose from the dead on the 3rd day according to the scriptures!
    4. Yeshua was seen by the Apostles after He rose from the dead!
    5. Yeshua was seen by 500 brethren at once after He rose from the dead!

And Yeshua says blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe! For all who come to Him, He will in no way cast out! But He will give unto all who come to Him eternal life, forgiveness of sins, and PEACE WITH ? !

Therefore the question is:

Will you come to Him today? @Copper @BOSSExcellence

Amen.

original.gif

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »

Folks are too scared to leave Babylon.

Amen.

You'd go to Israel anyway, no worse than Babylon

1. Israel is where deliverance is at according to ? . See Joel 2:32
    2. It's where Messiah Yeshua is coming back. See Zechariah 14:4
    3. It's where you must be if you want to escape to the wilderness when the Abomination of Desolation happens. See Revelation 12:6
    4. It's where ? tells us to remember when we escape from Babylon. See Jeremiah 51:50
    5. It's where my heart is because i've been born again. See Luke 12:34

Amen.

1 John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the ? of the flesh, and the ? of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the ? thereof: but he that doeth the will of ? abideth for ever.

OR

John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

explain that ? to me @DoUwant2go2Heaven

and no dont tell me that " I dont understand the meaning" I understand ALOT of things ,so much that religion is kindergarden stuff for me now i'm on a whole other level spiritually I just want you to think for yourself and tell me why are you so brainwashed by religion

You need a covering my friend or else you will be found naked on that day. Why be shamed when you can be glorified in Him on that day @Ether44mag ?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »

Folks are too scared to leave Babylon.

Amen.

You'd go to Israel anyway, no worse than Babylon

1. Israel is where deliverance is at according to ? . See Joel 2:32
    2. It's where Messiah Yeshua is coming back. See Zechariah 14:4
    3. It's where you must be if you want to escape to the wilderness when the Abomination of Desolation happens. See Revelation 12:6
    4. It's where ? tells us to remember when we escape from Babylon. See Jeremiah 51:50
    5. It's where my heart is because i've been born again. See Luke 12:34

Amen.

1 John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the ? of the flesh, and the ? of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the ? thereof: but he that doeth the will of ? abideth for ever.

OR

John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

explain that ? to me @DoUwant2go2Heaven

and no dont tell me that " I dont understand the meaning" I understand ALOT of things ,so much that religion is kindergarden stuff for me now i'm on a whole other level spiritually I just want you to think for yourself and tell me why are you so brainwashed by religion

You need a covering my friend or else you will be found naked on that day. Why be shamed when you can be glorified in Him on that day @Ether44mag ?

thats your answer ? nevermind...you are obviously mentally challenged
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As someone who lived in Bmore for years and knew a bunch of white ? who taught in Bmore schools, she probably wants to smash those lil ? more than anything else.

? was mad and tried to make a point, and forgot she was white.

Any white hoe in an inner city Bmore school probably wears a daishiki at home and takes annual trips to Jamaica for a ? blow out. Ol girl heard them call each other "punk ass ? " too many times and let it slip out. I give no ? at all about this.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As someone who lived in Bmore for years and knew a bunch of white ? who taught in Bmore schools, she probably wants to smash those lil ? more than anything else.

? was mad and tried to make a point, and forgot she was white.

Any white hoe in an inner city Bmore school probably wears a daishiki at home and takes annual trips to Jamaica for a ? blow out. Ol girl heard them call each other "punk ass ? " too many times and let it slip out. I give no ? at all about this.

lol I don't know about all that other ? , but I agree she probably hears it so much she thought she could go there to make a point. She was wrong.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    daq6bvx1nias.jpg

why y'all keep appeasing this clown nasheed like he is the black saviour ?

He gave us hidden colors. What haven't you done for black people

awesome , he gave you documentaries of ? you should already know.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump got whites feeling brave
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    daq6bvx1nias.jpg

You got a whole thread stickied so you could worship Obama token ass. Nobody should take that question from you seriously.

right , comparing Obama to Nasheed lmao.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I'm set on moving to Ghana.

Why don't Africa do business with AA's why do they feel the need to have China built they're infrastructure?

Y'all ? don't have international companies that build ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du's kid gota grow up that school system
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    daq6bvx1nias.jpg

Smh this came off hella catty

It's almost like y'all don't like seeing another black male shine

What makes him a clown? Very serious question
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Smh you answered your own question
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    daq6bvx1nias.jpg

You got a whole thread stickied so you could worship Obama token ass. Nobody should take that question from you seriously.

right , comparing Obama to Nasheed lmao.

Smh again
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    daq6bvx1nias.jpg

He gave us hidden colors. What haven't you done for black people

awesome , he gave you documentaries of ? you should already know.

Come on man, I feel like your rolled your neck when you made this post

Please point me to another person who has compiled black history in an easily digestible form like HC