Name some good sports bars in your city to check out....

2»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    214386-92916.jpg

Half the bars in San Marcos are in the Square downtown and overrun with college kids. Not my scene. I still hit up Gold Crown from time to time, but ? always popping off. Bikinis used to be the ? , especially for UFC, but they went up in flames a few years ago.

You been to that new ? in San Marcos yet?

Wings were wack. Cheesesteak sandwich was dry as hell. All but 2 of the waitresses had small tittles. It was a B-cup buffet. Double D's should be the mandatory to work for ? .

The one I went to in Austin years back was hella better.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    If there are any Philly fans that end up in NYC, there's two spots for you to go to:

1) Shorty's - shortysnyc.com/
    The only real Philly spot in NYC. One of the few places that knows how to make a semi-decent cheesesteak.

logo.png

location-3.jpg

2) Turtle Bay - turtlebaynyc.com/
    They show Eagles game exclusively, especially when they have prime time games.

hbgia.jpg

Re5wP.jpg

j2g1A.jpg
    (Fries suck, tho)

Might have to try them ? out. Might start working down the block from the 51st st spot.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    214386-92916.jpg

Half the bars in San Marcos are in the Square downtown and overrun with college kids. Not my scene. I still hit up Gold Crown from time to time, but ? always popping off. Bikinis used to be the ? , especially for UFC, but they went up in flames a few years ago.

You been to that new ? in San Marcos yet?

Wings were wack. Cheesesteak sandwich was dry as hell. All but 2 of the waitresses had small tittles. It was a B-cup buffet. Double D's should be the mandatory to work for ? .

The one I went to in Austin years back was hella better.

I don't think I can ever go to another ? again. Smh had the lemon pepper wings. Too dry