• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Checkers
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Chess 2-1

Just wonderin, what round u gave to TD Jakes?

1st round. Chess clearly got the 2nd and 3rd. You think this is a 3-O?

Yea I gave Chess the 1st. Like I said earlier in the thread, TD opened his round stealing Daylyt's bars word for word and it wasn't from one of those never seen battles, it's from a popular battle. On top of that , his bars were pretty weak imo and didn't hit like Chess' were.

I liked Saga's first round better than Chess' 1st round.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I got ppl over a bunch of females dont knw nothing bout bAttle rap. ..I let them watch this battle on the big screen....at the end of the battle....they all like that Chess kid was great....that's how u know Chess won.....I played the Suge Vs Surf battle next ....they were all like this is kind of wack

I dont know whether to say u played yaself for playing a battle rap wit a bunch of chicks in the crib or give u a goat for having chicks watch a battle rap at ya crib....

Hey ladies, wanna watch battle rap?
    Lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkers
    Sidenote: that chocolate chick behind Chess is bad

From comments they saying that's Chess cousin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkers
    So I got ppl over a bunch of females dont knw nothing bout bAttle rap. ..I let them watch this battle on the big screen....at the end of the battle....they all like that Chess kid was great....that's how u know Chess won.....I played the Suge Vs Surf battle next ....they were all like this is kind of wack

I dont know whether to say u played yaself for playing a battle rap wit a bunch of chicks in the crib or give u a goat for having chicks watch a battle rap at ya crib....

Hey ladies, wanna watch battle rap?
    Lol

Just spreading the cultcha...
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Checkers
    The Sagas first round was prolly the best round I ever heard from him. But it was downhill from there. Chess won the second and third clearly even wit the ? . What's the deal with Chess and nausea? Chess got potential but I don't either of them as gangsters. One a Christian rapper, one a 120 pound teenager.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkers
    Respek the youth