What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

California Mosques Receive Letters Warning Trump Will ‘Cleanse America’...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/california-mosques-letter-warning-trump-cleanse-america
At least three mosques in California have received a letter warning that Muslims will be physically endangered now that Donald Trump has won the White House.

The Orange County Register reported Saturday that Islamic centers in Long Beach, Claremont and San Jose received photocopies of the same handwritten letter calling Muslims “vile,” “evil,” and “the children of Satan.” Signed “Americans for a Better Way,” the letter warns that with Trump’s election, a “day of reckoning has arrived” for American Muslims.

“He’s going to cleanse America and make it shine again,” it reads. “And he’s going to start with you Muslims. He’s going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews.”

Long Beach Islamic Center chairman Tarek Mohamed told the Register that he planned to file a report with local police as well as the FBI.

"We're going to report this to the authorities. No doubt," he said. "This is not a local incident."

The San Francisco Bay Area chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is calling for increased police protection at the mosques in response to the letters.

CAIR has documented over 100 anti-Muslim incidents since the November 8 presidential election. Several women have had their hijabs forcibly removed, and an Arab-American Uber driver was recently harassed by a fellow motorist who called him a “terrorist” and said he would be deported under Trump.

The President-elect proposed banning all Muslim immigrants from the U.S. during his campaign, and members of his transition team have pushed to reinstate a federal program that registered immigrants and visitors who enter the U.S. from countries with active extremist organizations. The program was abandoned in 2011 for failing to prevent a single terrorist attack and for disproportionately targeting immigrants from Muslim-majority nations.
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Comments

  • zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT HE ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THE THREAT OF RADICAL ISLAM BEING TAUGHT IN AMERICAN MOSQUES.
    L3NUKingFreeman
  • zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    The fuck is this "we" shit?

    Who you claim to speak for?

    people who don't like islam because they want to stay alive and free and not risk getting their heads cut off
    KingFreeman
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threats and promises...

    These same white cowards run around with white sheets on their heads... they're the terrorists
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    KingFreeman
  • L3NUL3NU Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    The fuck is this "we" shit?

    Who you claim to speak for?

    people who don't like islam because they want to stay alive and free and not risk getting their heads cut off

    Spoken like a true republican
    KingFreeman
  • zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    The fuck is this "we" shit?

    Who you claim to speak for?

    people who don't like islam because they want to stay alive and free and not risk getting their heads cut off

    Spoken like a true republican

    I have no party affiliation and neither do all the christian in the Islamic world who have to worry that at any moment they will lose their lives because some stupid Muslim picked up the Koran and actually decided to follow in the footsteps of the false prophet Muhammad ( death be upon him).
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are not in this together. Let them handle their own battles. We need to concentrate on our struggles and quit the blind inclusiveness.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    L3NU wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    The fuck is this "we" shit?

    Who you claim to speak for?

    people who don't like islam because they want to stay alive and free and not risk getting their heads cut off

    Spoken like a true republican

    I have no party affiliation and neither do all the christian in the Islamic world who have to worry that at any moment they will lose their lives because some stupid Muslim picked up the Koran and actually decided to follow in the footsteps of the false prophet Muhammad ( death be upon him).

    You're an idiot
    KingFreemanL3NU
Sign In or Register to comment.