Everybody gets paid off black people except black people

Options
ghostdog56
ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gOaFUrecwGM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=id3k3nFj4vs

Add on if you like, but I bet none of those crackers would go to a black person to learn that ? . That's like going to the karate kid for lessons when you could of went to Mr myagi.

Is there any way we can get control of ? that we start?

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Western culture is for the white birds.
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

Add on if you like, but I bet none of those crackers would go to a black person to learn that ? . That's like going to the karate kid for lessons when you could of went to Mr myagi.

@ the bold....how do you kno?

If ? was setup in a in a good location and business was legit it's no doubt in my mind that black women could've been eating from twerking...

It's just defeating ass language that ? use...? just think they can't do ? ....smh

I don't know bruh, have white people tell it mylie Cyrus created twerking
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    And I'm not just talking about the classes, in the first video their was a ? and a ? kid that had a shitload of YouTube hits and Instagram followers, they get paid off that. A black child dancing better than them won't garner that type of attention
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    And I'm not just talking about the classes, in the first video their was a ? and a ? kid that had a shitload of YouTube hits and Instagram followers, they get paid off that. A black child dancing better than them won't garner that type of attention

Bro we in the United States....they are the majority....

If blacks wanna claim recognition for the things they create then they have to be the first to the punch and create a legit business from it....

I agree but what happens when a white person opens up the same business do you think they would stay loyal. They loved rock and roll (the black original version) until Elvis came out then they swore up and down that he was the king. But I get what you're saying
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 words..... Copyrights, Patenting, Licensing. All protect you from poachers.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bottom line is black people dont protect ? .

it gets on my ? nerves.

this is where i always seem like the ? ......because i basically question ? about their ideaology. balcks are tougher on other blacks yet very inclusive of other non blacks.

i once went to my old hood and the dominican store there was never robbed...these dudes carry their guns out in the open. yet.....they keep robbing the barbershop and the black owned stores....i mean they did ? a korean owner years ago....but the point is them dominicans aint been fukked with. and all the other non black stores aint fukked with.

its like ? dont want ? doing anything without someone bringing ? ...

fukking koreans owning hair shops....white and indians and chinese trynna come to cut hair....aint nobody ? with them...but the fact is they have the heart to try and they setup the shop.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

shawty on the right got a big ass.......? opens when her knees together......cotdamn
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    another thing.....black people create alot of ? these people profit from....but can you blame them....we do and say ? to be cool....watch it catch on ...then be proud to be the creator that no one knows about.

kinda sense does that make.

they got a damn making it rain gun.....
    a white chick teaching twerking......strippers can do this ? during the day...but nooooooooo

they wanna sleep ad get thug fukked by a ? who bout to gorilla choke her if she keeps stripping or leave her ass cause she pregnant.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    dont hate the player hate that you aint focused enough to play her
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? wanna keep ? in the hood and become locally famous.....

i am always thinking on a global level...

as most people should.
    anyone from the hood is already prepared to tackle anywhere on the planet....if you come form the worse conditions....you have no where to go but up
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Another reason why black people are where we are today.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people do get paid off of black people. I must agree and admit that its no where near the level it should be but it does happen.

I agree that some of us limit ourselves to the potential growth of something because of the box that many of our peoples thoughts are in.

Some of the ? I have seen that people are willing to pay for. It has literally let me know people will buy anything and almost anything can be made into a business.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If blacks wanna claim recognition for the things they create then they have to be the first to the punch and create a legit business from it....

You sound dumb af. Black people being first to the punch and creating legit business has never stopped white people from raiding and stealing our ideas and culture for centuries. You sound like the sports analyst that says "Both teams played hard but the other team just wanted it more" No ? black people have always wanted it more. The problem is there is a majority of white people who literally do everything in there power to keep us from getting it.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »

You sound dumb af. Black people being first to the punch and creating legit business has never stopped white people from raiding and stealing our ideas and culture for centuries. You sound like the sports analyst that says "Both teams played hard but the other team just wanted it more" No ? black people have always wanted it more. The problem is there is a majority of white people who literally do everything in there power to keep us from getting it.

You're unknowingly perpetuating exactly what he's talking about. Too much "I'm a victim" mentality. Not enough taking initiative. No reason black american folks can't be regularly telling themselves "let me start a business/make an investment" instead of "let me get a job" in 2016. Every other minority does it. ? immigrants come into this country with that mindframe.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I agree but what happens when a white person opens up the same business do you think they would stay loyal. They loved rock and roll (the black original version) until Elvis came out then they swore up and down that he was the king. But I get what you're saying

Compete.

Make sure your business is better than theirs.

The bold is what its about. Just compete and don't give up.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    How to make an afro, for white women

566f03aa1600002c00eb8c0e.png

People will see something wrong with this.

I don't.

Black women been jacking snow bunnies..(long straight blonde weaves, blue contacts etc.) I'm not saying people of African descent don't have those features naturally but it's not those people American black women are copying...it's white women.

Black women could've been and still can be showing white women how to turn their hair into fros....go make money off the ? cuz that's what the U.S. Is all about.

Facts. Cant deny this
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real issue here is not that they appropriating black culture and getting paid for it. Who's buying? Other like minded white,asian,arab folk who want flavor that isnt natural to their culture. The real flip is being black and putting out bits of ur culture in the emboidment of someone who isnt of your culture. As with Akon and lady gaga, usher and justin beiber. Thats the real flip.

Quite honestly, black people dont see other blacks as upscale quantities. You get a real dope salon in the hood that does high qulitiy work. Black people still see it as a salon in the hood, and if that sista looked at the quality of her work and charged more than others for the quality. Those same women who would go to the rich side of town to a salon and pay those same prices. Would look at that sista like shes crazy and she would go out of buiness based on pure spite.

• D. Morgan
    Options
    The real issue here is not that they appropriating black culture and getting paid for it. Who's buying? Other like minded white,asian,arab folk who want flavor that isnt natural to their culture. The real flip is being black and putting out bits of ur culture in the emboidment of someone who isnt of your culture. As with Akon and lady gaga, usher and justin beiber. Thats the real flip.

Quite honestly, black people dont see other blacks as upscale quantities. You get a real dope salon in the hood that does high qulitiy work. Black people still see it as a salon in the hood, and if that sista looked at the quality of her work and charged more than others for the quality. Those same women who would go to the rich side of town to a salon and pay those same prices. Would look at that sista like shes crazy and she would go out of buiness based on pure spite.

This is very true
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont hate the player hate that you aint focused enough to play her

Chuu'uuch
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    It seems like black people are just economic slaves at this point, either we are buying ? and making it hot so "other" people will buy it or we are creating ? that other people get paid off of and that ? has to stop, especially these rappers promoting these clothing lines in their songs for free.

I remember after nelly made that air force one song and sales skyrocketed he I could of sworn I heard him say in a interview that Nike should cut a check. For what? If you were stupid enough to promote their products without getting paid that is on you
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    Our black college athletes are really getting exploited that ? is straight slavery, some of them ? can't even read but crackers is talking bout the education is your payment, foh