Everybody gets paid off black people except black people

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of the problems with black people is that since we are not strong enough to hold onto any of our cultural creations other people just take them.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And have you noticed the ? we create they usually clown us for it and talk down about it before they steal it. That is that tricknology they use, we are ducking brainwashed
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    And I'm not just talking about the classes, in the first video their was a ? and a ? kid that had a shitload of YouTube hits and Instagram followers, they get paid off that. A black child dancing better than them won't garner that type of attention

Bro we in the United States....they are the majority....

If blacks wanna claim recognition for the things they create then they have to be the first to the punch and create a legit business from it....

You sound dumb af. Black people being first to the punch and creating legit business has never stopped white people from raiding and stealing our ideas and culture for centuries. You sound like the sports analyst that says "Both teams played hard but the other team just wanted it more" No ? black people have always wanted it more. The problem is there is a majority of white people who literally do everything in there power to keep us from getting it.

You're unknowingly perpetuating exactly what he's talking about. Too much "I'm a victim" mentality. Not enough taking initiative. No reason black american folks can't be regularly telling themselves "let me start a business/make an investment" instead of "let me get a job" in 2016. Every other minority does it. ? immigrants come into this country with that mindframe.

You're right. Every time black people have taken initiative to start business or make investments it's always been met with open arms. There's never been laws put in place to prevent black folks from achieving these goals.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    one of the problems with black people is that since we are not strong enough to hold onto any of our cultural creations other people just take them.

@zzombie what do you think makes us that weak to allow that to happen?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I'm not just talking about the classes, in the first video their was a ? and a ? kid that had a shitload of YouTube hits and Instagram followers, they get paid off that. A black child dancing better than them won't garner that type of attention

If blacks wanna claim recognition for the things they create then they have to be the first to the punch and create a legit business from it....

You sound dumb af. Black people being first to the punch and creating legit business has never stopped white people from raiding and stealing our ideas and culture for centuries. You sound like the sports analyst that says "Both teams played hard but the other team just wanted it more" No ? black people have always wanted it more. The problem is there is a majority of white people who literally do everything in there power to keep us from getting it.

You're unknowingly perpetuating exactly what he's talking about. Too much "I'm a victim" mentality. Not enough taking initiative. No reason black american folks can't be regularly telling themselves "let me start a business/make an investment" instead of "let me get a job" in 2016. Every other minority does it. ? immigrants come into this country with that mindframe.

You're right. Every time black people have taken initiative to start business or make investments it's always been met with open arms. There's never been laws put in place to prevent black folks from achieving these goals.

thats life tho, only the strong survive isnt just a saying. its a way of life
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Yet it still hasn't stopped millions of black people from taking bank loans some without even ever going to school or having huge previous financial know how and bossing up and controlling their own fate by their own convictions and no one else's. Even decades after ? like the black wall street genocide even happened.

Adapt or die and survival of the fittest is real ? and will be even more so in the times to come.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How to make an afro, for white women

566f03aa1600002c00eb8c0e.png

People will see something wrong with this.

I don't.

Black women been jacking snow bunnies..(long straight blonde weaves, blue contacts etc.) I'm not saying people of African descent don't have those features naturally but it's not those people American black women are copying...it's white women.

Black women could've been and still can be showing white women how to turn their hair into fros....go make money off the ? cuz that's what the U.S. Is all about.

Ummm.. Black people imitate white people because we are a small minority that was programmed to hate ourselves for centuries.

We were lead to believe that EVERYTHING black was ugly and negative...

..While being taught that everything white was beautiful and positive.

White people are the majority who have NEVER been enslaved by blacks or made to hate themselves.

White people imitate us because they WANT to.

You're comparing apples to watermelons.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

I don't.

Black women been jacking snow bunnies..(long straight blonde weaves, blue contacts etc.) I'm not saying people of African descent don't have those features naturally but it's not those people American black women are copying...it's white women.

Black women could've been and still can be showing white women how to turn their hair into fros....go make money off the ? cuz that's what the U.S. Is all about.

Facts. Cant deny this

Bruh.. Stop.

You're smarter than this.
  • Los216
    edited November 2016
    Options

Yet it still hasn't stopped millions of black people from taking bank loans some without even ever going to school or having huge previous financial know how and bossing up and controlling their own fate by their own convictions and no one else's. Even decades after ? like the black wall street genocide even happened.

Adapt or die and survival of the fittest is real ? and will be even more so in the times to come.

Yea true. If we all just smartened up we'd get what we want. Black people are just so stupid and lazy. We never try to prosper. We always look for handouts. It's a good thing white people haven't did EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP US ? IN OUR PLACE FOR CENTURIES. I'M JUT GLAD WHITE PEOPLE KNOW THAT ALL OF BLACK PEOPLES FAILURES REST SQUARELY ON OUR SHOULDERS. IF ONLY BLACK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE WANTED TO SUCCEED MORE. IT'S TOO BAD WE'RE ALL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR PLACE IN SOCIETY. IT'S GREAT THAT WE HAVE A SYSTEM IN PLACE THAT DOESN'T TRY TO OPPRESS US AT EVERY TURN.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Our black college athletes are really getting exploited that ? is straight slavery, some of them ? can't even read but crackers is talking bout the education is your payment, foh

Funny you mention that when just within the past couple weeks Southern University was just hit with NCAA probation and loss of scholarships for forging grades for athletes
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Options

I don't.

Ummm.. Black people imitate white people because we are a small minority that was programmed to hate ourselves for centuries.

We were lead to believe that EVERYTHING black was ugly and negative...

..While being taught that everything white was beautiful and positive.

White people are the majority who have NEVER been enslaved by blacks or made to hate themselves.

White people imitate us because they WANT to.

You're comparing apples to watermelons.

I don't get your point.

And you speaking on something that's irrelevant to the convo.

You claimed that "black women been jacking snowbunnies" and I presented an explanation as to why this is.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree but what happens when a white person opens up the same business do you think they would stay loyal. They loved rock and roll (the black original version) until Elvis came out then they swore up and down that he was the king. But I get what you're saying

Compete.

Make sure your business is better than theirs.

here i come with my ? ....

bruh why compete....

turn that c on its back and make it a U and undercut them.

let me tell yall ? something.....

as most of yall know i am a businessman......guess how large my direct competition is ....an 80 thousand person global big pharma company... 80000

i am 1 man..... and i am beating them.

with my diety(? ) and my willpower and ingenuity...i am winning when most said i would be crushed like a grape.

you have to ? your competition. its not about competing when they have more resources..you have to be flexible and be willing to undercut. guerilla tactics can work in business too.

i think too many people make starting a business harder than it has to be.

i can see potential in everyone and see an angle in everyone.... most of the time people talk themselves outta business or want to tell the world its black owned...it dont matter. get money, name yourself the engineer. fukk a title, work efficiently and know it wont come overnight and stop looking at the numbers and focus on the freedom and the skill
  • Broddie
    edited November 2016
    Options

I agree but what happens when a white person opens up the same business do you think they would stay loyal. They loved rock and roll (the black original version) until Elvis came out then they swore up and down that he was the king. But I get what you're saying

Compete.

bruh why compete....

as most of yall know i am a businessman......guess how large my direct competition is ....an 80 thousand person global big pharma company... 80000

with my diety(? ) and my willpower and ingenuity...i am winning when most said i would be crushed like a grape.

you have to ? your competition. its not about competing when they have more resources..you have to be flexible and be willing to undercut. guerilla tactics can work in business too.

i can see potential in everyone and see an angle in everyone.... most of the time people talk themselves outta business or want to tell the world its black owned...it dont matter. get money, name yourself the engineer. fukk a title, work efficiently and know it wont come overnight and stop looking at the numbers and focus on the freedom and the skill

Most people just don't have the foresight or wisdom to realize this. Like bruh stop being so bitter about white people and pick up some ? game. Instead of playing into the same ideals that reinforce generational psychological warfare for many lifetimes over. And we're the blind ones? It's their prerogative though. See you on the other side.
  • Los216
    Options

Compete.

bruh why compete....

Most people just don't have the foresight or wisdom to realize this. Like bruh stop being so bitter about white people and pick up some ? game. Instead of playing into the same ideals that reinforce generational psychological warfare for many lifetimes over. And we're the blind ones? It's the prerogative though. See you on the other side.

So basically play by their (white people) rules, fall in line, and hope that they don't try and oppress you. Seems simple. Might give it a shot.
  • Broddie
    Options

Compete.

bruh why compete....

Most people just don't have the foresight or wisdom to realize this. Like bruh stop being so bitter about white people and pick up some ? game. Instead of playing into the same ideals that reinforce generational psychological warfare for many lifetimes over. And we're the blind ones? It's the prerogative though. See you on the other side.

So basically play by their (white people) rules, fall in line, and hope that they don't try and oppress you. Seems simple. Might give it a shot.

Smh no.

LEARN from their rules and flip their tactics to benefit you and yours in it's own ways. Boyce Watkins been telling people that for years and they still ain't hear him though.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    We as Black people need to stop being so inclusive with everything

Exactly. Word to Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez, Fat Joe, Kid Rock, Yelawolf, Iggy Azelia, etc.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Compete.

bruh why compete....

Most people just don't have the foresight or wisdom to realize this. Like bruh stop being so bitter about white people and pick up some ? game. Instead of playing into the same ideals that reinforce generational psychological warfare for many lifetimes over. And we're the blind ones? It's their prerogative though. See you on the other side.

you dominican right....

man let me tell you....im not sure where your located but in rhode island....i work at a big company out there. at about 7pm i think like two vans pull up....full of dominicans. they clean up the whole site at night.

but the thing is...they all share a ride, the company has hired a security guy thats Dominican just to speak to them and check IDs and they all stick together...most of them are cool with me. i have a respect for them that i see quite often. i see dominicans in spain, italy and switzerland all helping each other out and sticking with there own. people always ask me why i keep bringing up dominicans...its because i go to the DR alot and see that the education is not good, they are dirt poor and they live in terrible conditions...yet they get enough ? to get to europe an open shop. i cant convince ? to move to the next state and here are these poor people going half a world away to start a better life. even if its to sell ass to save money to get a business and be able to support there family back home...one will sacrifice for the family. her body worn to ? and shes labelled a ? ...but her family is good.

how can you not respect that.

i go to my old hood and chicks selling ass for shoes and pocketbooks and now the young girls like 15 selling ass to get money to dress nice...

? is fukking sad.

an people wonder why i come down hard on my people....

its because we playing the game wrong thinking we getting ahead...when we moving backwards and losing on an epic scale i dont think people understand
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

@zzombie what do you think makes us that weak to allow that to happen?

Lack of unity and identity which has lead to poverty and a loss sense of self

some ? think they are Israelite
    some think they are moors
    some think they should be primarily identified as american or Muslim or christian etc etc etc

if a people cannot agree on a common identity how are they going to resist cultural and physical parasites?? they can't and so the other races and groups in america will continue to steal and suck the life blood out of black americans and black people in general. until we finally come to an understanding of who we are and then choose to stand on that and properly compete with the other races in this nation black will always get taken advantage of
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real issue here is not that they appropriating black culture and getting paid for it. Who's buying? Other like minded white,asian,arab folk who want flavor that isnt natural to their culture. The real flip is being black and putting out bits of ur culture in the emboidment of someone who isnt of your culture. As with Akon and lady gaga, usher and justin beiber. Thats the real flip.

Quite honestly, black people dont see other blacks as upscale quantities. You get a real dope salon in the hood that does high qulitiy work. Black people still see it as a salon in the hood, and if that sista looked at the quality of her work and charged more than others for the quality. Those same women who would go to the rich side of town to a salon and pay those same prices. Would look at that sista like shes crazy and she would go out of buiness based on pure spite.

Local talk radio had a discussion about this topic because someone said the same thing you did in so many words. Like black businesses suffer because people have thever mentality like "if you offer a good or service at the same price as competitors, I'd rather deal with the 'white folks'." Like people automatically expect a discount or something.

It's sad, but it's true.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No hate but this is America, They saw a lane and took it. But I get what your getting at.

Why do it for free when you can charge

That's what I'm saying bro...I don't think blacks have truly grasped that we live in a capitalist society...

they havent ..and they have a communist mindframe..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2016
    Options
    No hate but this is America, They saw a lane and took it. But I get what your getting at.

That's what I'm saying bro...I don't think blacks have truly grasped that we live in a capitalist society...

i disagree

lil ? running around wanting to sell wieght
    lil ? running around buying jordans then selling them on ebay

black people are more than aware of capitalism
    buy low sell high.
    relocate to where the demand is highest

the problem is we think too small an seem afraid to dream big out of some isolation type fear that no one will be cool with us for thinking outside the "whats ok to do when black" experience

i get tired of hearing people say....why would you do that...black people dont do that.

? sounds stupid. imma do what the fukk i feel

every other culture is not limited but ours. we are limited to what someone our color should do to be cool.

that is why drake beat meek....meek is limited in his content and limited to the street...drake can be a clown cause hes not limited to the street.
  • Broddie
    edited November 2016
    Options

Compete.

bruh why compete....

you dominican right....

man let me tell you....im not sure where your located but in rhode island....i work at a big company out there. at about 7pm i think like two vans pull up....full of dominicans. they clean up the whole site at night.

but the thing is...they all share a ride, the company has hired a security guy thats Dominican just to speak to them and check IDs and they all stick together...most of them are cool with me. i have a respect for them that i see quite often. i see dominicans in spain, italy and switzerland all helping each other out and sticking with there own. people always ask me why i keep bringing up dominicans...its because i go to the DR alot and see that the education is not good, they are dirt poor and they live in terrible conditions...yet they get enough ? to get to europe an open shop. i cant convince ? to move to the next state and here are these poor people going half a world away to start a better life. even if its to sell ass to save money to get a business and be able to support there family back home...one will sacrifice for the family. her body worn to ? and shes labelled a ? ...but her family is good.

how can you not respect that.

i go to my old hood and chicks selling ass for shoes and pocketbooks and now the young girls like 15 selling ass to get money to dress nice...

? is fukking sad.

an people wonder why i come down hard on my people....

its because we playing the game wrong thinking we getting ahead...when we moving backwards and losing on an epic scale i dont think people understand

My family started migrating here from DR in the 70s. No lie a great chunk of them were self sufficient and went into business for themselves by the end of that decade.

Be it opening an auto dealer, a meat market, restaurants, bodegas, clothes stores they were on it. Some did it together, some individually. Some failed, some succeeded but they all TRIED despite their broken or non existent english.

They knew even then not to depend on whites for work or opportunities and to work on creating opportunity for themselves. They saw that the only color respected here is GREEN and that depending on others for wages or work hours is for the birds in the long run. Now many of them are retired on the island living happily and more importantly FREELY. It wasn't easy but nothing is and the fruits of their labor and sacrifices payed off.

Like a sucker I ignored those principals for years. Fell for the okey doke and got burned. Then after aquiring my one and only debt (a college degree that was in reality a waste of my time) I ? learned and redid the education. After that my days of being indebted to white people ran schools only to continue working for white people and not myself died then and there.

Bottom line if anybody could come into this country with NOTHING like my relatives did and still build structures on their own terms we ALL can. It takes initiative, a lot of self reflection and awareness, kicking fear in the ass and patience. Which unfortunately are things a lot of people want to avoid. Much to their detriment. It breaks my heart but I always have hope.

The only folks in my fam still living off govt benefits and in section 8 today because they NEED to and not because they are pimping those resources for other gains are the ones who remained naive, narrow minded and gullible and continues to swallow the pill of horseshit the system feeds us. I love them but I'll be damned if that will be me in my 40s or 50s.
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options

i disagree

lil ? running around wanting to sell wieght
    lil ? running around buying jordans then selling them on ebay

black people are more than aware of capitalism
    buy low sell high.
    relocate to where the demand is highest

the problem is we think too small an seem afraid to dream big out of some isolation type fear that no one will be cool with us for thinking outside the "whats ok to do when black" experience

i get tired of hearing people say....why would you do that...black people dont do that.

? sounds stupid. imma do what the fukk i feel

every other culture is not limited but ours. we are limited to what someone our color should do to be cool.

that is why drake beat meek....meek is limited in his content and limited to the street...drake can be a clown cause hes not limited to the street.

u talking about the hustlers..

now i ask u..
    how does the community talk about them??

? .. all u need to do is look to this board..
    first thing a person wants to remind me of, even if we talking about the cost of tea in china is that I'm a ? .. a hustler.. a capitalist..

all the while comfortable in their low wage job..
    and why are they comfortable?? cause its a "common" theme.. everyone around them works them same low wage jobs..

COMMUNIST!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    majority of the black community dont even tell they kids to get a great job anymore..
    not even good..

they tell them to get a "nice" job. hahahaha

that aint capitalistic..
    they raise their kids to go work for someone else..
    aint ? capitalistic about it..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think outside the box.
    Do what's never been done
    Or do what others have done but do it better.