Racist Trump Supporter Cries Discrimination,Calls Black Workers ‘Animals’ in Grocery Store Rant...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT5KrRGfJBI

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-supporter-goes-nuts-calls-black-workers-animals-in-grocery-store-discrimination-rant/
Trump Supporter Goes Nuts, Calls Black Workers ‘Animals’ in Grocery Store ‘Discrimination’ Rant

A Chicago shopper decided to announce her support for Donald Trump during an insane rant about how she was being discriminated against. The incident apparently happened after she was asked if she wanted a reusable grocery bag that she’d have to pay for.

The incident happened several days ago, at a Michaels store in Chicago. Jessie Grady filmed a woman’s tirade while she shopped with her 2-year-old. Grady described it as a “30-minute racist rant complete with yelling and cursing and repeated references to the fact that both employees were African-American.”

“I voted for Trump, so there,” the woman shouted. “You want to kick me out for that? And look who won.”

As the rant continued, it became apparent that the shopper was angry when the store’s cashiers messed things up while bagging her items. The lady eventually accosted Grady when she noticed that she was being filmed.

“I was just discriminated against by two black women and you being a white woman and you literally thinking that’s OK…why don’t you go home to your husband who’s cheating on you.”

When Grady asked the woman why voting for Trump was relevant here, the lady complained about how “people are ganging up on me” and other Trump supporters across the country. The store manager approached the woman to ask for calm, and the Chicago Patch reported that the manager was African American as well.

“This woman screamed at me across the store like an animal…You’re an animal,” the shopper said. She went on to complain about “liberal lectures,” threaten a lawsuit against the store, and rave about how she’s a victim of “discrimination.”

Grady started a GoFundMe campaign on the managers behalf, explaining that she was hoping to brighten things up for her after she took the brunt of the tirade.

A similar incident happened recently when a Trump supporter went on a rant at Starbucks and said he was discriminated against for being white.

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...plz tell me someone knocked her tfo.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Yet people call me crazy when I tell them white women are the most vile and racist segment of American society.

People do not understand this, white supremacy is strengthen by white women not white men. They are the vehicles but the cultural manufacturing is done. Culture is manufacture by women period.

Exactly.

Like who do you think the sons and daughters get conditioned by and are endeared to?

A big reason institutional racism persists is because a lot of white women rear their kids with it.

People forget who was really running the plantations on the low.

Exactly. The wives of slave owners use to terrorize the house enslaved people, people think they were beloved, but they lived in the heart of the beast and had to be perfect daily.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet people call me crazy when I tell them white women are the most vile and racist segment of American society.

Its a about time this is brought to light.

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp, women are evil creatures anyway..so the wife of the devil...

46cyp3eh9ur5.gif
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp. Someone's always filming, huh.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this being the excuse those types of wypipo gonna use when they don't get their way.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta admire how even when verbally attacking someone suburban keisha found a way to make herself out to be a victim
    Cacs are experts at this

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These people are seriously delusional. ? doesn't even make sense. "I voted for Trump" is the new "? you ? /spics/sand ? "

I was thinking the same thing ? like a ? slur now
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WkoW7.gif

I have a feeling im gonna be using this gif alot more now that trump is prez
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going around telling minorities you voted for Trump is the new " Thanks Obama " for white people

https://youtu.be/Qq1Uso_u7c4
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hidden colors 4....nuff' said...

Followed up with 13th...
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ? me with the "discriminated against" act. They wanna be a victim so bad. Create scenarios bfor their fantasies. All that damn acting she was doing.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she would have started filming my child she probably would have needed a new phone.
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump sure is in the running for getting the 2017 Scapegoat for Stupid Humans Award.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ? 's entitlement level was on 1000.

She ain't normal at all. ? was lying real easily too - got on the phone with 911 and started making up ? .

Seen a different video where she actually said the ? about Trump - didn't appear that anybody asked her either.

? ? indeed.

This another video that had me rolling today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkSpnP_kwqc
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    salute to my nugga wit da raccon hat walking out da store shaking his head

he foresaw the fuckery about to happen and bounced before he would've knocked her ass out

i would have dragged her pasty ass out da store like

Horrifying-video-shows-woman-being-dragged-across-the-street-by-her-hair.jpg
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People do not understand this, white supremacy is strengthen by white women not white men. They are the vehicles but the cultural manufacturing is done. Culture is manufacture by women period.

Exactly.

Like who do you think the sons and daughters get conditioned by and are endeared to?

A big reason institutional racism persists is because a lot of white women rear their kids with it.

People forget who was really running the plantations on the low.

Exactly. The wives of slave owners use to terrorize the house enslaved people, people think they were beloved, but they lived in the heart of the beast and had to be perfect daily.

I thought this was the most illuminating part of 12 Years A Slave. Like you already knew but actually watching a ? be like "There there, you'll forget about your children soon enough"
    texas409 wrote: »
    WkoW7.gif

I have a feeling im gonna be using this gif alot more now that trump is prez

Nah bruh........they won! Trump won! Its a new day. He's gonna bring their Typewriter Factory jobs back and solve the Opioid/Heroin epidemic ravaging their rural communities.

giphy.gif

Here's hoping for new Mandatory Minimum laws for hillbillys caught with Heroin. Law n Order, ya'll! Law & Order......
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    the best part of all this is, the people vote all republican down the line when they voted. but obama won, the republicans they voted for locally ? them and their city. but they affiliated all of that with obama. so they truely believe that obama was that powerful. so they truely believe trump will be that powerful. meanwhile their local politicians will continue to ? them. but their so brainwashed they're gonna think its a good thing. till their laid out on the street on H, blaming black people for selling it to them. in conditions created by the same people they blindly follow.

o8bqybiu1nf2.gif

oh, its a beautiful thing to follow..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    But but but womanhood white women pulled the con game on black feminists meanwhile these same white women voted for Trump.