How far does your forgiveness go for a spouse?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
are you forgiving?
turn a blind eye?
or make a scene out of everything

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure we can work through anything that isnt cheating. And i'm never making a scene, i'll never put her in check in front of outsiders, or embarrass her in any way, thats part of protecting her, but i'm quick to hit her wit "let me holla at you right quick" and walk to the cut and let her know the time.
  • MazterChef
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure we can work through anything that isnt cheating. And i'm never making a scene, i'll never put her in check in front of outsiders, or embarrass her in any way, thats part of protecting her, but i'm quick to hit her wit "let me holla at you right quick" and walk to the cut and let her know the time.

what if she cheated and she sorry
  • Lefty_
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »

That's cool....I'll forgive her, I'll put the papers in the mail too.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hold truth and loyalty very high so I can forgive anything but lying and betrayal.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more time you spent with someone the more likely you can forgive something and move on from it.

Its never going to stop being sucka ? , but there are relationships that get passed cheating and stay strong
  • Lefty_
    Options
    To add to the cheating, kids make it difficult to walk away, but never stay in a relationship because of the children, it will probably do more harm than good.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only after I ? her best friend or closest relative and she becomes aware can we talk about forgiveness.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on whether you are more concerned with peace or justice. If u want peace, have a short memory.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am pretty forgiving depending on the explanation and situation.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never forgive a female that cheats or puts another man between you bruh no matter what, they cheat for completely emotional reasons and once she does it she will never be your broad again no matter what.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    MazterChef wrote: »

You gotta be careful with ? like that. Better to let her go. If the a broad cheats on you and the worst consequence is you being mad for a period of time before you forgive her, nothing is learned. All it tells her is you a sucka and to be discreet next time. She's only sorry she got caught and has no respect for you.

its that simple huh lol

maybe i dont understand your point fully, but this is too general and vague to apply to any situation involving infidelity
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    open relationships mane, long as u both know..protection, and dont let me or anyone i know..know, do ur dirt out of state if u have to
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If my girl ever cheated that would be the end of us, we have kids so when the anger dies down we can still be friends for the kids sake, but as far as carrying on like we are still together ? that, once the trust has gone she cannot be trusted so why beat a dead horse?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me its not black and white. Whatever works for you and leads to your happiness.

I'll personally forgive a lot of ? . Especially at 27 years old. I went from wildin out on a ? for being late at 20 years old and letting a ? know about the slightest change in her tone in a argument to not giving a ? . Like yo you really wanna argue? Gon head and argue, ima tell you what you wanna hear.

Personally I cant forgive ? like cheating. Thatll be one of the only times where my emotions will actually take control. What I mean is, lets say my girl cheats and she is genuinely sorry and I actually believe she wont do it again, my pride will never let me stay with her.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know and don't want to find out.

Forgiveness to me ain't some ? I can speak hypothetically about. I have to experience the ? to determine what I will and won't forgive or how I will go about ? .

Of course there are certain things in life that are absolute. Those things were discussed and put forth before the start of the relationship and continued into our marriage so there was never any confusion about those things.
  • MazterChef
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I don't know and don't want to find out.

Forgiveness to me ain't some ? I can speak hypothetically about. I have to experience the ? to determine what I will and won't forgive or how I will go about ? .

Of course there are certain things in life that are absolute. Those things were discussed and put forth before the start of the relationship and continued into our marriage so there was never any confusion about those things.

you a real one