Scarface Calls Lil Wayne “The Best”, “Greatest Rapper Of His Time”, & More

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in The Reason
5 letters YMROC Carter 5 coming soon

scarface-calls-lil-wayne-the-best-greatest-rapper-millennial.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttwsyRNupU

Rap website HipHopDX recently did a video to show why Lil Wayne has to be named one of the greatest rappers of all time.

“I think that Wayne will go down in history as one of the best. He’s not one of the best. He’s probably THE best. Wayne, that’s a dangerous lil’ ? , man… he’ll be the greatest rapper of his time. He’s a millennial. He’ll be the greatest millennial of all time. Nobody can beat him. You give me a ? that popped out of their ass in the 80s that’s THAT good… shout out to Lil Wayne, man. He’s so ? dope. ? dope!”

You can listen to Scarface?s compliment to Tunechi in a video after the jump below from the 10:00 mark. If you didn’t already know, Tune has done 2 features for Scarface on “Forgot About Me” and “Big Dogg Status (Remix)“!

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Face my favorite rapper, i'm ridin wit my ? for this thread only........ with that said.

There's not a rapper born in the 80s with Wayne's resume.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

:joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Face is a grown ass man entitled to his opinion he has made some of the dopest hiphop tracks of all times and has consistently been putting out quality tracks in now 4 different decades. He is in my top 3 with a rotating spot and with all that said I entirely disagree with this statement...
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's one of my favorite artist but we ain't gotta see eye to eye on everything..

Ain't no way Wayne seeing Nas on the mic. Give a ? how many records he sold, he ain't got ? in his catalogue that can mess with an album full of throwaways n leaks like Lost Tapes..
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Been tellin yall ? , Wayne's yall favorite rapper's favorite rapper.

Wayne still a ? for that BLM ? tho.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

scarface-calls-lil-wayne-the-best-greatest-rapper-millennial.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttwsyRNupU

Rap website HipHopDX recently did a video to show why Lil Wayne has to be named one of the greatest rappers of all time.

“I think that Wayne will go down in history as one of the best. He’s not one of the best. He’s probably THE best. Wayne, that’s a dangerous lil’ ? , man… he’ll be the greatest rapper of his time. He’s a millennial. He’ll be the greatest millennial of all time. Nobody can beat him. You give me a ? that popped out of their ass in the 80s that’s THAT good… shout out to Lil Wayne, man. He’s so ? dope. ? dope!”

You can listen to Scarface?s compliment to Tunechi in a video after the jump below from the 10:00 mark. If you didn’t already know, Tune has done 2 features for Scarface on “Forgot About Me” and “Big Dogg Status (Remix)“!
    Excluding the strike through I completely agree with stance. Especially the bolded. Wayne fathered a LOT of these millennial's styles; the good the bad and the ugly
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

^^^^
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are facts
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    Scarface on that ? again

LOL COSIGN...
    ? ON FLIP DURING THE T.I. BEEF...
    ? ON THE ENTIRE GETO BOYS DISCOG...
    VOTED FOR MCCAIN, ROMNEY, AND TRUMP...
    DUDE IS A LEGEND, BUT ALSO A LOWKEY HOE...

Bun B checked him for that Lil Flip move
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rappers opinions are meaningless....their opinion is no different than anyone elses

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even legends can be wrong.

• _Goldie_
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Rappers opinions are meaningless....their opinion is no different than anyone elses

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything he said was pretty much on point. If we're talking commercial success and lyrical dexterity, he's definitely one of the best, if not THE best of his time.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If you think Wayne's resume is better than Nas, 2pac, or Jay, you sir are an idiot
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ? giving wayne praise now because he is at rock bottom stuck in the bushes. He has an impact on the game but he isn't one of the best ever. Outside 2 albums C1 and C2 everything else is mediocre or a bunch of random punchlines in mixtapes. His lack of focus and lack consistency is why he isn't one of the best ever.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rappers ? ride other rappers in public, so a statement like this holds no weight imo . I bet his statement would be different if he was talking to his boys. ? wayne.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

Haha not wrong

It's just another person's opinion of music...they might make great music and enjoy wack music

Most people on this site have a better ear for beats than nas...I'm not going to think Nas has great beats just because it's nas...that's some ? ?

? look at all the rappers who own record labels and sign terrible artists...proof is they should have zero influence on weather you think a rapper is great or not
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything he said was pretty much on point. If we're talking commercial success and lyrical dexterity, he's definitely one of the best, if not THE best of his time.

Outside of commerical success bar for bar song for song there are plenty who ? on wayne, in his bracket
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Outside of commerical success bar for bar song for song there are plenty who ? on wayne, in his bracket

Greatness is about winning, and in music, commercial success = winning. Also, Wayne ain't no slouch lyrically, he can hold his own against damn near anybody.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    If you think Wayne's resume is better than Nas, 2pac, or Jay, you sir are an idiot

If you think Nas, 2pac, and JayZ are all on the same level, your opinion is trash. Wayne is seeing at least 1out of the 3 you have listed in the grand scheme of things.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Rappers ? ride other rappers in public, so a statement like this holds no weight imo . I bet his statement would be different if he was talking to his boys. ? wayne.

This might be the dumbest ? said all week. WTF would Face get for saying Wayne is the best? Wayne aint been hot in years, get out ur feelings bruh.

Wayne is your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. This ? happens about every 6 months, a legend says wayne is their favorite rappers and u ? ass ? get in ur feelings lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Callin Wayne the best Millennial rapper was a shot at him :joy: