Miami Named America's Number Two ? Hotspot

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    Thats the the thing you dont know who has it. It's not like they turn colors. You'd never know unless they told you

I work with someone who I would've never even knew had it had he not been so open about it. People underestimate how far ? treatmet has come. They could come across appearing as healthy as you or me.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? loveee talm bout ATL and that exaggerated ? ? and even making Photoshopped Memes saying we compared to Africa, but we just Number 7 on the list.......hmmmmmm

yeah, that monster still outchea though lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont know anything about this sorcery
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoutout to DC for no longer being in the top 3
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Shoutout to DC for no longer being in the top 3

*Nevermind
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I remember when I was in college in Grambling one of our instructors in a class health took out a whole 10 minute chunk of his class period to tell us be careful at the Bayou Classic and how high the ? and STD rates are down there.

I remember that little rumour about SU too; however, I was never sure of the validity of it.

It is/was some beautiful women that go to school there though.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    baton rouge shame on you. florida just nasty. disgusting. where all you ebrc ? at now?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where my Louisiana ? at, yall got 2 or the top 3 spots on the list.

140.jpg?new=1

@AP21 @scorpio4lfe @caddo man @HafBayked

My grandmother was a nurse and she used to have patients stop by the house. She was crazy seeing friends of mine family members stop by. They would not say ? either. That is why all that EBRC talk sounds stupid to me. Some of the baddest chicks go that monster and still look good.

Phat ass, big ? ..................You betta put a sock on the pickle.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    *Reads title of thread* Not surprised, the south is at risk like crazy. I used to live in NC too.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    A few of my friends just moved to Miami and are bragging about how it's warm and I gotta deal with NY winter. I told em to enjoy their Zika last time but now I can throw aids in too the next time i text them

Inb4 zikaids
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell Uncle Luke I'm not in Miami too
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I remember when I was in college in Grambling one of our instructors in a class health took out a whole 10 minute chunk of his class period to tell us be careful at the Bayou Classic and how high the ? and STD rates are down there.

I remember that little rumour about SU too; however, I was never sure of the validity of it.

I went to both, SU definitely has better looking chicks than grambling.

LSU gets it in too, one of my potnas said getting ? on campus was like breathing air.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I came in for this gif.

But gotdamn!!! The entire South is high risk. *becomes abstinent*

So thats your excuse for not gettin ? huh?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird Texas is showing blue on that graphic but not on the top 10 .

And Contracting ? is rare according to my doctor and the CDC but these mfs is saying a 1 and 99 chance? Lol. Like, it's not even a 1-99 chance if sexually active with ? positive person without no open wounds or cuts that would increase the risk. But yea still y'all should discriminate more about who u smash. And forget having a roster. Just pick ONE. More healthy
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where my Louisiana ? at, yall got 2 or the top 3 spots on the list.

140.jpg?new=1

@AP21 @scorpio4lfe @caddo man @HafBayked

2382583-3258591583-fox_z.gif

?
  • HafBayked
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Weird Texas is showing blue on that graphic but not on the top 10 .

And Contracting ? is rare according to my doctor and the CDC but these mfs is saying a 1 and 99 chance? Lol. Like, it's not even a 1-99 chance if sexually active with ? positive person without no open wounds or cuts that would increase the risk. But yea still y'all should discriminate more about who u smash. And forget having a roster. Just pick ONE. More healthy

Tx always gets a cop out of these studies because they're so big the "non effected" spread the numbers thin....i doubt this ? is per capita
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im ? raw florida boy post
  • HafBayked
    so lookin at the map, everybody ? raw in the South.........and NY lol

apparently the north is having a hard time gettin their pants off or some ? ....or its too cold to be out creepin lol
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »

I went to both, SU definitely has better looking chicks than grambling.

LSU gets it in too, one of my potnas said getting ? on campus was like breathing air.

Was at SU graduation this year, some prime selections out there. Surprising amount of African immigrants.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ? gon pretend like NY ain't blue on the map
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    All those red states in there and republicans / conservatives are usually first to complain about planned parenthood. Doesn't Trump want to take money from it ?

I feel like medicine can do more but won't.

True...also keep in mind that the massive ? outbreak that happened in the red state of Indiana happened on Mike Pence's watch while he was governor

Most likely drug addicts sharing needles in Indiana they have big problem with heroin and ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami memorial day weekend
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the south lost like a mf..