Why Are Negroes So Juiced About The Obamas Being Classy and Looking Good in Formal Evening Wear?

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
My people, my people. There's meme circulating about the "internets," in regards to the president and the FLOTUS being classy, Obama having a scandal free administration, and there hasn't been such grace and elegance in the White House since the Kennedys occupied the residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

1) Kennedy was a mediocre president who was illegally procuring meds for the back problems he got during the PT 109 thing during WW II. He got us into Vietnam, allowed Hoover's ? to begin the ? boy ? with Dr. King, in addition to buying ? , ? ' Marilyn Monroe, and you can't look past the fact he was only elected president due to shenanigans perpetuated through his Pa Pa Joe and his Rat Pack brother-in-law, Peter Lawford.

2) What does it say about us as a people when all we can point to concerning the Obama legacy is that the Obamas are nice people, conducted themselves with dignity and class while they were first family, and the president and the first lady looked good in a tuxedo and an evening gown? It's like Dr. Umar said, Obama being "black," was enough for us.

Personally, I'd prefer the Obama presidency to had been a scandal ridden administration that resulted in indictments and fed time for officials that got caught up, Michele to be drankin' and blowin' powder, Malia to have two babies daddies and her current boyfriend to be whoopin' her ass and fighting a robbery and a dope case. Sasha to be a straight up molly poppin' THOT that all of the northeast DC had in ? if that meant substantial, meaningful, tangible change and progress for African Americans.

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a movie was made about Obama and Michelle first date and ? actually wanted to and went to see it.

I knew then that anything he or she or they did as couple no matter what it was it was the greatest thing since sliced bread to some ? .
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negroes have always valued apperance over substance.......
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all a bunch of nothing. This ? Obama could not do one thing for black ppl, yet we'll praise this man just for the style in which he carries himself. Cops out here murdering ? daily and black folks more concerned with how Obama look smh
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited November 2016

Personally, I'd prefer the Obama presidency to had been a scandal ridden administration that resulted in indictments and fed time for officials that got caught up, Michele to be drankin' and blowin' powder, Malia to have two babies daddies and her current boyfriend to be whoopin' her ass and fighting a robbery and a dope case. Sasha to be a straight up molly poppin' THOT that all of the northeast DC had in ? if that meant substantial, meaningful, tangible change and progress for African Americans.

how would expect he make meaningful change when wouldnt even have made it that far without being impeached because of the very ? you think is petty.

Do some of yall even think before typing , i wonder.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They been celebrating the Obamas for mundane ? since he been in office. Still isn't worse then people constantly talking about how pretty Michelle is. FOH
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Not in an arguing mood at all but why not? Whats the harm? No sense trying to find some negative in it. Also When people say stuff like "Obama and the Democrats did nothing for black people" there are two main things. Do people not realize the main ones who promoted that nonsense are the same ones who were about obstructing his Presidency? Its a manipulation tactic that has seemed to have worked on some. Also have some people not been making any progress during these 8 years? There is at least some blame for that that rests with those people. Thats not really Obama's fault. Because they have been good for me. Welp at any rate cant blame Obama any more. That's pretty useless any way. That's how I look at it anyway.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama is the biggest sellout in black history
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    i feel like i just accidentally stumbled into the player haters convention.

i guess the one upside of a president trump is you guys will have some real ? to complain about.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are our own worst enemy. President Obama and his adorable family set a standard that sadly too many people weren't ready for but that's okay because it's out there now.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited November 2016
    babelipsss wrote: »
    We are our own worst enemy. President Obama and his adorable family set a standard that sadly too many people weren't ready for but that's okay because it's out there now.

This us some ole made up ? and doesn't mean anything. What standard was achieved by the Obamas that wasn't achieved by the Johnsons, the Nixons, the Carters, and George W.'s family in terms of projecting a positive family image?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah this statement is ignorant in itself, because this means you are still holding Obama to western standards of formality and class.

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Johnson's, Nixon's, Carter's and the Bush's weren't black. Pretend like that made no difference if it makes you feel better but those images of a successful black family is contagious.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Johnson's, Nixon's, Carter's and the Bush's weren't black. Pretend like that made no difference if it makes you feel better but those images of a successful black family is contagious.

That only matters to people who've never seen a successful black family. Admittedly, there are probably a lot of of people like that.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

cringe-gif.gif

No politics involved.
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Obama is the biggest sellout in black history

I cant cosign this but he's up there. He might be in my top 5 though
  • SneakDZA

This us some ole made up ? and doesn't mean anything. What standard was achieved by the Obamas that wasn't achieved by the Johnsons, the Nixons, the Carters, and George W.'s family in terms of projecting a positive family image?

Bush could barely speak english, his wife killed somebody in a ? driving incident and their daughters were getting their stomachs pumped on a regular basis and Nixon got kicked out of the damn White House. I can't really speak on Johnson but Carter was cool.

Basically the Obamas had one of the smoothest tenures in the White House when it comes to scandals and just general not embarrassing the whole damn country-ness.
  • Maximus Rex

So Sidney Poiter, Harry Belafonte, Ozzie Davis, Nat King Cole, Denzel Washington, Bill Cosby, (before the luudes allegations,) Dr. King, Brother Malcolm and others didn't carry themselves with grace, eloquence, class, and dignity? And what about those in your immediate circle of family and friends.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    When a movie was made about Obama and Michelle first date and ? actually wanted to and went to see it.

I knew then that anything he or she or they did as couple no matter what it was it was the greatest thing since sliced bread to some ? .

That movie wasn't huge though. Hell that ? faded quick as ? . It made $6million which is low as ? for a movie
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all so call woke ? ? me. Obama was just a man. But he represented the Presidency with class and dignity even when the deck was stacked against him. Talking about he a sellout??? Y'all clowns the sell outs. He should be a inspiration that we can come up in this country. Against all odds in this country of white supremacist and systematic racism. Go read your enlightening books and continue to sit on your Black ass and complain.
  • SneakDZA
    Y'all so call woke ? ? me. Obama was just a man. But he represented the Presidency with class and dignity even when the deck was stacked against him. Talking about he a sellout??? Y'all clowns the sell outs. He should be a inspiration that we can come up in this country. Against all odds in this country of white supremacist and systematic racism. Go read your enlightening books and continue to sit on your Black ass and complain.

I was with you until the bolded. You know the deep hidden knowledge that these guys have doesn't come from reading simple books... it comes from watching youtube videos.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much angst + Too much time on your hands = Threads like this.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I used this example in my political theory class to explain the systematic indoctrination Carter G Woodson talks about, but I digress. This isn't really an issue but it is.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because negroes treat the Obama's like white folk treat the Pope. And then will turn around and deny it like its an insult....