Tariq Nasheed is Going to Be on Fox News At 7:00 Today (11/29/16)

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like they had a contest to see who could be more condescending.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a waste of six minutes of my life.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So much low key ? went on in this video with Tucker. That's who I'm disgusted with. Watching this a second time I caught how they threw Isis in at the end. I still say he shouldn't have bothered, he didn't stand a chance no matter how he tried.

Still dont know what was so interesting about the incident or what he meant with that tweet. Thought I might have missed something, but still looks like an odd comment. Then, with all the comments the man has made, all the stuff he's tweeted, THIS is the thing they bring him on for?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This wasn't a good look at all.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Tariq did okay imo.

Nah, he dropped the ball right here. The quote was just a slick remark that really didn't deserve any attention. If he had really meant something by it, i believe he would of stated it. This allowed Fox to waste 6 minutes of everybodies time trying to snowball a comment about nothing. Then that ? ain't never had any patience, looked like he was ready to go off on anything just cause. Fox has that affect on people.

Then they gave dude a bunch of false labels in the process. The only thing this accomplished was giving white people that didn't know him one more target. He's got interviews handling worst people better, but this was pointless.

I'm more interested in what they meant by that African being "imported". Last time I heard of Africans referred to that way it involved a ship named Jesus.

The context behind the tweet was that white people kept tweeting at him and were spewing racist stuff about the situation, so that's why he made that tweet. Then in true racist fashion they tried to flip it. He definitely stumbled in the beginning but I felt he handled himself well after that.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Tariq... You went on tv and dropped the ball smmfh! ? on there so focused on trying to make Tucker look stupid but he came off looking pretty bad here. Maybe Tariq would've won if this was a twitter battle.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as Tariq.. I don't feel that dude.. That pseudo intellectual ? aint for me.. Especially after he tried to clown Shmurda and the other Desiigner..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    only thing i took from this is them sayin he was basically livin EXCLUSIVELY off tax payers money..

even paying his college tuition..

but let ? like @zzombie tell it America aint givin ? to black immigrants..

like i say all the time..
    America aint for Americans.. immigrants come over here and get set up and then wanna have nerve to look down on us as if we aint the ones bein kept down..

Gotta call you on this one my brother.. My parents immigrated from Africa here.. I grew up in the hood with a bunch of cats who didn't take life seriously. I have all the respect in the world for you.. Cuz you take life seriously.. You out here getting to it.. There are a lot of black Americans out here who don't have the same outlook on life as you have.. Who are not tenacious and therefore stuck in the madd.. We acknowledge systemic racism. It affects us all.. American's and immigrants.. But some folks use it as an excuse not to get to it.. And that's wrong.. The circumstances are what they are.. Gotta try to make it despite them.. At least thats my point of view on things..

To your point immigrants or anyone for that matter shouldn't be looking down on black americans because it is on their backs that this country is the super power it is.. Without them. The world would be very different..

true indeed and i agree with everything u said..
    but its hard to understand where i was coming from in that post without context..

its been debated on here before..
    where someone would say something to the extent that "? have no excuse.. asians come here and start businesses in the hood... blah blah blah" and id retort thats cause they immigrants.. not only do the government allow them.. they help them.. IF and when ? get approved for business loans it aint nowhere near what immigrants is getting... they have grant programs and so on.. meanwhile they have projects and policies at play TO DETER black people born here from getting ahead..

thats all i would say and i know for a fact @zzombie pops or fam or whatever got some assistance.. he can lie all he ? wants.. but he tries to deflect by saying America aint givin black immigrants ? .. i called ? then.. and after watching some of this segment I'm using it as a point of reference..

i never said all immigrants.. i was jus making a point that majority of those who come here and set up shop aint doing it off of sheer will like i and others like me had to..
    and to be honest i can't blame other ? for not takin the risk.. but i do have shame. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    didnt understand the tweet when i first read it and he did a terrible job getting his point across

seemed like he was beating around the bush or even back tracking if anything....this is fox news, its not hard to make them look bad

more like backtracking..

he knew what the ? he meant..
    he got called on his ? on national tv..

? need to learn when to pick they battles...
    that AND DEFINITELY dont throw stones and hide yo hands..

thats ? ? ..
    "i was bein vague" <--- ? ? as well..

i find it ironic and ? hilarious that @a.mann would give what i said an ether considering the bold. hahaha
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq was a Crip, ? , Relationship Expert, Author w books on how to pick up women, black empowerement documentary producer, freedom fighter for black people....

Homie is either taking the Malcolm X life trajectory or is one hell of a hustler..

Dude never claimed to be a crip, ? , or freedom fighter though
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Tariq was a Crip, ? , Relationship Expert, Author w books on how to pick up women, black empowerement documentary producer, freedom fighter for black people....

Homie is either taking the Malcolm X life trajectory or is one hell of a hustler..

He said when he was homeless in LA, he started hanging w crips and they looked out for him = he was a Crip
  • CapitalB
    Options

He said when he was homeless in LA, he started hanging w crips and they looked out for him = he was a Crip

lol no it doesnt..
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options

The latter.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...no it doesn't.
  • CapitalB
    Options

...no it doesn't.

shhhhhh!

he's working on something! hahaha
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq did okay imo.

Nah, he dropped the ball right here. The quote was just a slick remark that really didn't deserve any attention. If he had really meant something by it, i believe he would of stated it. This allowed Fox to waste 6 minutes of everybodies time trying to snowball a comment about nothing. Then that ? ain't never had any patience, looked like he was ready to go off on anything just cause. Fox has that affect on people.

Then they gave dude a bunch of false labels in the process. The only thing this accomplished was giving white people that didn't know him one more target. He's got interviews handling worst people better, but this was pointless.

I'm more interested in what they meant by that African being "imported". Last time I heard of Africans referred to that way it involved a ship named Jesus.

The context behind the tweet was that white people kept tweeting at him and were spewing racist stuff about the situation, so that's why he made that tweet. Then in true racist fashion they tried to flip it. He definitely stumbled in the beginning but I felt he handled himself well after that.

So his initial tweet was after all those racist tweets and he was reacting to them? That does make more sense. My gripe isn't how he handled himself, it's that he went on there in the first place. Wasting your time and energy, giving them racist your attention, is what they want. It's like talking to a trolling brick wall, we all see the ? Tucker was on.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Tariq did okay imo.

So his initial tweet was after all those racist tweets and he was reacting to them? That does make more sense. My gripe isn't how he handled himself, it's that he went on there in the first place. Wasting your time and energy, giving them racist your attention, is what they want. It's like talking to a trolling brick wall, we all see the ? Tucker was on.

Yeah they were on that BLM, thug ? so he responded how he did.