Diddy Talks About Infamous Suge Knight '95 Source Awards Speech

Options

Comments

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puff got up on stage later in the award show and said it was about him, now it isnt?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Bad Boy stayed getting sonned by Death Row. Puff might have won the war but all his artists ended up badly. Snoop and Dre are still huge. Only Puffy act to survive to this day is the Lox.

Yeah but its 20 years later. Faith Evans had a decent career, 112 had a decent career.

And like you said The Lox are still around.

Bottom line, Puff made out better than Suge. Thats indisputable.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death row > bad boy music wise

Bad boy as a record label is disappointing as ?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Life After Death>>> any Death Row album
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Haha there's like 5 death row albums better than life after death

Not to mention ready to die > life after death
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    L3NU wrote: »
    Puff annihilated Suge.

In the history of Hip Hop no battle has been so lopsided. Puff is worth a couple hundred million and Suge is sitting in prison.

In all seriousness, whose shoes would you rather be in, Puff or Suge?

They're both horrible ppl, diddy just knew that if he let ppl ? all over him constantly like a ? and be too ? to clap back he'd stay out of trouble

Suge is just stupid though he took that gangster ? too far for too long

But still ? diddy bad boy records is a wasteland
    Lol @ puffy saying all this now that suge is in jail for life, but would never mention suge before he got locked up

Life after deathrow

I think you got Puff ? up..
    besides losing Biggie, Puff never took a loss..

People around him got killed but nobody ever laid a finger on Puff..

Just because he never show off for the media, tryna prove how "gangster" he is doesn't mean he a ? .. Do your Googles and find out Puff's background and who his father was..

When that east/west ? was going on,
    Puff wasn't hiding, he still moved freely around the country..

So, how does Puff's ? taste?

Posts like this ^^^ is why "the reason" is on life support.. Cant have a serious discussion about the thread topic..
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at the ? 5 Grand sayin that Life After Death is a better album than ?
  • 5 Grand
    Options

? is a 5 mic classic but Life After Death is also a 5 mic classic. But having said that, Biggie can rap circles around Snoop.

Biggie is better at rapping than anybody on Death Row.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this it was crazy watching this on tv
  • supergangster
    Options

? is a 5 mic classic but Life After Death is also a 5 mic classic. But having said that, Biggie can rap circles around Snoop.

Biggie is better at rapping than anybody on Death Row.

I know.. I know.. But ? the album is better than LAD

3ea251f72ffd19f3780c157c74954beecc88eb8.gif
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Puff annihilated Suge.

In the history of Hip Hop no battle has been so lopsided. Puff is worth a couple hundred million and Suge is sitting in prison.

In all seriousness, whose shoes would you rather be in, Puff or Suge?

They're both horrible ppl, diddy just knew that if he let ppl ? all over him constantly like a ? and be too ? to clap back he'd stay out of trouble

Suge is just stupid though he took that gangster ? too far for too long

But still ? diddy bad boy records is a wasteland
    Lol @ puffy saying all this now that suge is in jail for life, but would never mention suge before he got locked up

Life after deathrow

I think you got Puff ? up..
    besides losing Biggie, Puff never took a loss..

People around him got killed but nobody ever laid a finger on Puff..

Just because he never show off for the media, tryna prove how "gangster" he is doesn't mean he a ? .. Do your Googles and find out Puff's background and who his father was..

When that east/west ? was going on,
    Puff wasn't hiding, he still moved freely around the country..

His daddy was a ? rat

https://youtu.be/KbJVnmf0QOs

He aint even look out for Wolfs family the ? who killed for him

https://youtu.be/PgGXMdSdlJU

The moral of the story is good job Poochie!
  • mc317
    Options
    u2ohhi3okeee.jpg

To Suge you have got to be the dumbest muthafucka on the planet, when you touch down on that 3 or 4 yard program quick ?
  • mc317
    Options
    0g6v6fcelu7e.jpg

Where's da money Puff? Zip? Lmao
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Either way puffy n badboy got punked in their city. Deathrow went to the tunnel and chilled without getting touched
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol.
    ? > LAD
    The Chronic > LAD
    AEOM > LAD
    Makeveli > LAD
  • mc317
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Either way ouffy puffy n badboy got punked in their city. Deathrow went to the tunnel and chilled without getting touched

Biggie caught the blues twice in Cali
    1.Once from E-40
    2. Then from Poochie

• supergangster
    edited December 2016
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Either way ouffy puffy n badboy got punked in their city. Deathrow went to the tunnel and chilled without getting touched

1.Once from E-40
    2. Then from Poochie

What about 2pac?

? been robbed more times than Young Berg chain
  • RickyRich
    Options

1.Once from E-40
    2. Then from Poochie

What about 2pac?

Once
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1.Once from E-40
    2. Then from Poochie

What about 2pac?

He got robbed once and won't give up ? so they had to shoot him multiple times. Say what you want about Pac but he was no punk.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Diddy.

As seen in the link below, he's one of the reasons that racist ass Donald Trump is the new President...............

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/551729/diddy-says-he-might-vote-for-trump/p1
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw man, we all knew that diss Suge sent was towards Puff. I'm looking for that full Drink Champs interview right now. I wish Puff would've brought this up earlier too.....
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to have one thread dedicated to this whole beef. All the Big/Pac, Puff/Suge, Snoop, Dre, Bodyguards, Orlando, Muslim hitmen, Cops that were bloods, Stretch, etc.....

We need to dedicate a spot on the forum to this topic. It needs to be heavily moderated though. I don't want it to turn into a thread where ? start insulting each other. Keep it informational and really have this discussion. It's the biggest story in hip hop history. I'm not saying we can solve some of these mysteries but there's enough people on this site educated about this topic that we can surely eliminate a lot of false claims and come to some consensus.
  • RickyRich
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    We need to have one thread dedicated to this whole beef. All the Big/Pac, Puff/Suge, Snoop, Dre, Bodyguards, Orlando, Muslim hitmen, Cops that were bloods, Stretch, etc.....

We need to dedicate a spot on the forum to this topic. It needs to be heavily moderated though. I don't want it to turn into a thread where ? start insulting each other. Keep it informational and really have this discussion. It's the biggest story in hip hop history. I'm not saying we can solve some of these mysteries but there's enough people on this site educated about this topic that we can surely eliminate a lot of false claims and come to some consensus.

Great idea
  • WORLD8712
    WORLD8712 Members Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I refuse to believe Suge told him he was talking about Jermaine Dupri. I wish we would have gotten that Suge Knight Breakfast club interview tho.

And ? Nore SMMFH, ? stay interrupting the guests. ? ? and let Puff talk LOLOLOL.

Co-sign about Nore, that's the only issue w/ the interviews but it's expected w/ the barbershop type environment & the liquor involved. I would've loved a Suge/BC interview but it would've been more so about the entertainment value than the facts. I believe Suge stretches the truth a lot (the Pac swimming story/Dre wanting to be white) & I wouldn't doubt that he said it was about JD either but Puff likely sensationalized 'running up' on him, the conversation was probably cordial between them.

Life after deathrow

It makes sense to me, I think their beef was more about publicity than anything and I'm fully aware of the casualties outside of Pac/BIG but it was collateral. Suge saw the opportunity involved and took it, not expecting it to go that far or maybe he/Interscope did. I think feeding into it would've been giving Suge what he wanted but I also believe that had Pac or BIG not died, that it eventually would've been more on wax from Bad Boy's side. Puff actually did respond to Pac'? Em Up on a mixtape, though but it rarely gets mentioned.

https://youtu.be/w75u4KKb3Pw
    Puff got up on stage later in the award show and said it was about him, now it isnt?

That was also prior to the situation he alluded to at the tunnel. We all know it was about Puff but I wouldn't doubt Suge told him different. Regardless of the perception ppl may have of Suge being untouchable, he had to be smart enough to know that it wasn't his city especially after his friend was killed in Atlanta.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we please get these two to box 3 rounds for charity? I mean Sure an ole school goon from back in the day and Diddy pose to be a thug breaking bottles over cats heads and smacking Drake up. I would love to see these guys do a fair one after all these years and both collabing with each other to ? both the best rappers in the game.....opps did I say too much?