What's your funniest/greatest moment in hip hop of all time?

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mine was Lil Webbie getting kicked out of wally world aka Wal-mart.
And O.D.B still being on food stamps while rich. Went to go pick up his last book of stamps in a limo with his family.
better video, straight to the point lol
R.I.P BIG BABY JESUS. ONE OF THE BEST FREESTYLES I HEARD FROM SOMEBODY HIGH AND ? AS ? . ? classic!

Comments

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50cent g-unit dvds before the smack dads and ? . he was the 1st one i remember that put it on the scene like that.
    he was like a superhero in my eyes
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot about that Bobby track lmao.

"I don't know, go ask ya momma. She don't know, go ask ya poppaaaaa."
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Cam'ron shutting down O'Reilly by telling him he's maad.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    The day people started hating us cause of the music we like :joy:
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I don't remember a time that inspired greater music, produced more content, and was more entertaining than the entire Roc Vs Nas/D-Block Beef. Beans and Jada was on Nas and Jay's undercard bruh, think about how crazy that is.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray J Fab beef

G unit Dipset beef

Gunplay vs wind resistance

Pap vs Fat Joe

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super gangster Vs busta in the shook one challenge thread easily goat hip hip moment
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super gangster Vs busta in the shook one challenge thread easily goat hip hip moment

No one was ready for this
    We used to see him on the pitch , kick the ball, yes little sanford was his name .
    all applaud when he scored
    Seven days a week , and his father was proud , and his mother was proud
    He had a proud family they said : Son , when you grow up , you can be what you want
    he had the potential to become the next Beckham
    The thing was that he was ? , he had the cutest boyfriend at school his name was Busta Carmichael
    Classmates drank and smoked ? and chewed bubblegum in the hood but Sanford said no today, I will spend my day with Busta Carmichael .
    Sanford mother began to get beaten by his father. Frustration grew every day,
    Then came the day mom start drinking and Sir Sanford decided committing suicide , then it was time for Busta to move in
    Rest in peace
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first time I heard the Cassidy and Freeway battle was crazy. I think I was a freshman in college. I remember how we couldn't stop listening to it.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    ? C's Atlanta interview

https://youtu.be/M-4wR-otJc4

So many quotables. "When I step off the plane and check my watch, what time is it? Eastern standard time!"

"All my statements are my statements, that's how I feel! If you wanna get mad at me, get mad at me! And a fight go with that!"

"Talmbout some squares"

"Ain't gone be no lip wrasslin, I'm gone come see you jack!"

"? putting all that lip gloss on their lips for the videos. Looking like they've just been eating a porkchop sandwich with no hands"
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Some of the great moments I can think of:

Pac concert at the House of Blues
    Jay bringing out MJ at Summer Jam 2000
    Andre 3K saying "the South got something to say"
    Eazy E at the White House without a business suit
    Three Six Mafia winning at the oscars
    Ghostface punking Big Tigger on Rap City (I still dont know if ? was real or staged)
    Biggie bodying dude in a freestyle battle on the streets at age 17
    Nas and Jay reuniting on stage at the I Declare War concert
    Kanye calling out George Bush
    ODB saying "Wu Tang is for the children" at the Grammys
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Jimmy Jones calling in to Hot97 to get at Mase was funny.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    @AggieLean.

What made it so great Is the fact that people were just making small jokes about it. But not one big star or legend said anything straight up. ? just said what everybody has been saying but didn't want to put a blemish on their careers. When ? went in the frekninc was still popping. That mall(lol) and that park was full of ? , not a bunch of ? . Being metro sexual wasn't the in thing etc etc. ? came back to a whole new city lol. What really ? him off was the fact that none of the trill cats in atlanta(with a voice) was speaking up. He ? on them for the crazy ass dope prices everybody was rapping about too.

He disowned them cats like a real brotha should. You see nobody really said ? , because they knew he was right lol.